[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /is in a loveless marriage/ I die a little bit more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Who here /is in a loveless marriage/
I die a little bit more every day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXL-kTzBJ0
>>
>>29690111
>marriage
what?

Sounds like it really sucks dude. :(
>>
>>29690189
Five years in, every time she leaves the house I pray she gets in a fatal car crash.
>>
>>29690200
Shit nigger why did you marry her then?
>>
>>29690216
she wasn't always a cunt, and she USED to fuck me
>>
>>29690200
That's harsh. Why? Just to end the marriage without divorce? Or does she really deserve that?
>>
>>29690274
she really does deserve it.
Just the way she treats other people, I get off relatively easy, but she treats my in-laws/her parents so fucking terribly- her father gives her so much help, is always looking out for her, and she's just a disgusting entitled little princess, and then tries to shit talk the poor bastard to me.
I get along better with her father than I do her.
>>
>>29690261
I will never understand why women don't fuck their husbands
>>
>>29690347

She probably isn't attracted to him anymore.
>>
>>29690347
>he's still blue pilled
>>
>>29690347
She "doesn't feel sexy", her "libido is just naturally lower these days", she "had a really bad day", "too tired", "too hot", "too sore" etc
>>
Dude divorce.
>>
>>29690445
but that might cause her happiness, and if I never get to feel happy again she doesn't either.
>>
>>29690347
There must be cheating pretty often.
>>
File: smv-timeline1.jpg (75 KB, 1000x208) Image search: [Google]
smv-timeline1.jpg
75 KB, 1000x208
>>29690392
How old are you guys? She sounds like she's in the classic alpha reinterest phase.

Women have too much time for worthless books and movies once they get settled comfortably into marriage. A whole generation of "free thinking" women raised on nonsense like Eat, Pray, Love (even funnier that the author has now divorced her "soulmate" that she found at the end of her story).
>>
>>29690462
Mid thirties
>>
>>29690347
I bet you also dont understand why they gain weight during marriage. Spoiler: It's because they settle down after getting fucked by Chads and semi-Chads. Then they stop, or keep doing it behind their husband's back.

>>29690111
Your wife is probably cheating on you. l o l
>>
>>29690499
>Your wife is probably cheating on you. l o l
>>29690476
>Mid thirties
Or not. She's just hit the wall 5 years ago and her vajayjay has dried up.
>>
>>29690499
she probably is.
But do you know what's a certainty?
They sell apricot kernels in Whole Foods now.
And my wife loves almonds.
That's a certainty.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69 KB, 1040x510) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69 KB, 1040x510
>>29690476
That'd be a textbook case then. Your wife no longer finds you sexually attractive, and I don't need to harp on how her excuses are just rationalizations, seems you feel it too. You were either never sexually attractive to her and she merely settled knowing that her prime years are now behind her (a woman post 30 has only dwindling options), or you were a former alpha pussified through years of marriage to become a repulsive beta.

Either way, you need to find some way out of this with as much as you can before more damage is done. Sexual desire cannot be negotiated, and a mid-30's man will fare a LOT better than a mid-30s woman back in the sexual market.
>>
>>29690540
>you need to find some way out of this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apricot_kernel
>>
>>29690600
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
>>
>>29690671
Identical to almonds, give cyanide poisoning, readily available at health stores because hippies think they cure cancer.
Put the pieces together.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.