[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take it anymore. >2 years without a job >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: no.png (301 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
no.png
301 KB, 500x380
I can't take it anymore.

>2 years without a job
>no gf
>today at 2am mom comes in the room asking why I'm so strange
>doesn't understand why I never had a gf
>tries to persuade me "to confess I'm gay"

What the fuck, I go to a bar every other weekend to not deal with this "you never go out anon" thing and it stills happen on the saturdays I still at home.

Single mom thread.
>>
>>29690086
Gentleman of African descent, you are a homosexual.
>>
>>29690086
post pic of your mom
>>
>>29690099
I'm trash and disgusting, but not gay.

>>29690112
Generic single mom in her mid 40s, I don't have a pic.
>>
>>29690142
>words

Right. Nigga, you gay.
>>
>>29690086
>tries to persuade me "to confess I'm gay"
Your mom needs a status upgrade in her social life. A gay son would mean extra points with her friends. Consider taking one for the team, and by one, I mean a cock up your anus.
>>
>>29690276
Actually, she really wants that I get a gf and get married.

She only wants me to find a job when she talks about me getting married and providing stuff for my wife (as if women didn't work nowadays).

And it has to be a good job, because she wants status upgrade in her social life indeed.
>>
>>29690276
>tfw histrionic mother

Feels fucking terrible, man.
>>
>>29690349
Yep. Tell yout stories too, anon.
>>
File: bassmasterbauer.png (2 MB, 926x907) Image search: [Google]
bassmasterbauer.png
2 MB, 926x907
dude if your mom thinks you're gay you're probably gay
>>
>>29690086

you're on a board where every single strain of outkast is represented, so you probably won't get anything approaching an accurate response

the only real advice i can give is to get the fuck out of your house and your situation and find who you really are without your single mother trying to control or persuade you into a particular direction of living
>>
>>29690469
Do you know what histrionic means?
I was agreeing with him.
>>
>>29690609
"Him" is me, yes, I was telling you to tell about your life too.
>>
Ask your mom to be your gf, it's a win win. If she says yes you now have a gf, if she says no she'll probably stop bothering you about it.

It's the perfect plan!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.