[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw complete emotionally destroyed and traumatized >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1467486649456.gif (2 MB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1467486649456.gif
2 MB, 292x292
>tfw complete emotionally destroyed and traumatized
>tfw cause other people pain to ease own's pain

Is this the essence of r9k?
>>
File: 1359337450080.jpg (31 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1359337450080.jpg
31 KB, 300x360
>"It wasn't your fault, Anon"
>>
>>29689947

no, its the essence of an asshole
>>
>>29689947
>Is this the essence of r9k?
No. That would be NO NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: hoover.jpg (32 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
hoover.jpg
32 KB, 500x380
fuck r9k to be completely honest starting to hate this chan...
>>
>>29689947
No. You're not super traumatised and emotionally destroyed because you weren't popular in high school, you're just being edgy and retarded.

Also
>tfw cause other people pain to ease own's pain

Who have you apparently caused pain?
>>
File: DrPhil__120910180727.jpg (215 KB, 2400x3198) Image search: [Google]
DrPhil__120910180727.jpg
215 KB, 2400x3198
>>29690124
Well look who just entered the room guys
>>
>>29690387
Mate, I don't need to be a psychologist to say that someone's just being edgy and stupid. It's obvious when someone's playing up how bad they are.
>>
>>29690425
>thinking inflicting abuse is done because just trying to be edgy
>thinking there's no other motives behind it
>thinking Dr. Phil is an actual licnesed psychologist
>>
>>29690561
When did I actually say any of that? I said that robots are traumatised or emotionally destroyed or any of that shit, they're just playing up their issues to avoid responsibility for their failures. Nor are they inflicting abuse upon anyone.

And Dr Phil is a retired clinical psychologist. His TV show isn't a licensed practice though, sure. Don't see how that's relevant though.
>>
>>29690642
I meant aren't, obviously.
>>
>>29690425
If he were being edgy, he'd brag about specific pain he'd actually caused and how terrible he is and all that

OP is only a little bit edgy, not a lot
>>
>>29690709
I dunno, I'm not saying he's super edgy or whatever, like making katana wielding blood fuelled sonic characters level edgy, but he's pretty bad, it's just a more realistic version of the same thing.

Acting like you're some broken human being that has the same mentality as many serial killers do (the whole inflict pain to avoid your own pain thing) is pretty bad.
>>
>>29689947
Maybe. It's hard knowing if that is the subtext. If /r9k is a collective with varying topics, then how regular are those separate subtexts, OP?

>something wrong
>I hold my head
>MJ gone
>mah nigga dead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.