[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever get hit with how pointless living while short is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Anyone ever get hit with how pointless living while short is?

If you're fat, you can still turn it around. I have.

Pretty much anything you can still turn around, except for some crazy unusual shit.

Shortness means you're fucked. Forever. You're not going to be able to find work. You're not going to be able to find a relationship. No one will ever respect you. Even fucking 4chan hates you.

There's pretty much no reason to live as a manlet.
>>
Huh
Really makes you thinkk
>>
>>29689574
Plenty of people overcome shortness. I think your main problem is that you're stupid, which is evidenced by your posting a picture with text that is too small to read.
>>
>>29689574
Zayn malik is a manlet

Justin bieber is a manlet
>>
>>29689615
hes 5'9, hes not even short

thats what makes the image hurt
>>
>>29689574

Being short eliminates relationship potential with "taller" girls like 5'8" and up but tons of cute girls are really short and are actually awkward to be with if you are around 6'0".

And you can get a job of course but never move up unless you are extremely exceptional at what you are doing.
>>
>>29689574
another social engineering thread. all orchestrated by a common individual that is brainwashed by the pro-eugenics globalists
>>
>>29689633
>>29689636

>>29689628
ok yeah sorry about that

most people arent strong enough or lucky enough to "overcome shortness" including myself, and its the unfairness that especially hurts. also as long as i live i will never be considered attractive, even by an EXTREMELY hypothetical girlfriend
>>
>>29689636
>5'9
>not even short

When will they learn?
>>
Slide thread.
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>29689690
im shorter than 5'9 so idk what ur trying to prove
>>29689659
short girls love tall guys, ive been rejected by girls shorter than me for it
>>29689715
kv so doubt im a normie by any stretch
>>
>>29689751
>kv so doubt im a normie by any stretch
no you are an agenda spreading pro-eugenics shill using social engineering techniques
>>
>>29689791
>no you are an agenda spreading pro-eugenics shill using social engineering techniques

what did he mean by this?
>>
I"ll be honest, I've gotten laid more at 5'6" than my 6'2" friend. Not to say it's easier, but he has zero game. Girls literally throw themselves at him, but he's settling down with a hambeast right now. Pretty sure that's the only girl he's ever fucked, too.

Being socially competent beats physical characteristics. Unless you let it get to you, then it destroys your confidence and makes you socially retarded. So my first point still stands.
>>
>>29689847
>Unless you let it get to you, then it destroys your confidence and makes you socially retarded

nah i only let it get to me after literally every girl i know told me about how much they hate my height without any prompting
>>
>>29689847

Women often reject shorter people and relationships are proven to be more unsuccessful if the male is shorter than the female in the coupling.

Thing is, your friend is probably retarded or unattractive in the face. Base physical attractiveness is what gets you laid, being socially competent is what gets you in a long term relationship.

Really, Really stupid people can get laid as long as they look physically attractive, height is a huge part of being physically attractive.
>>
>>29689874
It's a handicap for sure, but you gotta get over it. I don't know what else to say. I used to let it get me down a lot but... when you don't care, they don't care. You can still outperform taller guys. Try to find some way to unfuck your head.

I got over it by just saying fuck it, I'm going in anyway. It never turns out as bad as I used to be afraid of.
>>
>>29689936
You can sit around analyzing all day or just get out there and fucking wing it.
>>
>>29689958

They still care about height if you don't care. For some reason you seem more like a comedy object more than a sex object when you are short. The shorter you are the more hilarious you look.
>>
Taylor Lautner is 5'9".

I'm just a little over 5'9" and girls have called me tall. Half the girls in my classes at college were like 5 feet.
>>
>>29690002

Did you go to peter dinklage university or something?
>>
>>29689995
Yeah you're right. Probably best to sit around crying about it
>>
>>29690033
Best to just let ourselves rot into the earth and allow humanity to continue being properly shaped by sexual selection, yes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.