[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot feels thread >tfw you fell for the /askhimout/ meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13
File: 1440658283496.jpg (588 KB, 663x975) Image search: [Google]
1440658283496.jpg
588 KB, 663x975
Fembot feels thread

>tfw you fell for the /askhimout/ meme
Back in high school, I used to stare and admire guys that were cute until they noticed and then I looked away shyly. I thought that eventually one of them would take the hint and try talking to me but it never happened and by the time I realized this it was too late, high school was over. Now it's been 2 years of isolation and I had enough of just waiting so I decided that I was going to take the initiative for once and looked for a robot on a gf beg thread. He seemed to be what I was looking for from the description, clingy, dependent, and most of all looking for pretty much anything. I contacted him as soon as possible, before anyone else could take him. It seemed like we hit it off pretty well, I told him about how much I wanted a devoted relationship and he seemed to reciprocate the feelings. I was already being excessively affectionate, telling him about how much I loved him and how I wish I was there to cuddle him and this was all the first day. Everything was going great until we exchanged goodnights. I said I loved him one last time but he didn't respond back so I stayed up waiting until he fell asleep. When I woke up he sent me a message about how much he hated himself and that he didn't deserve someone as great as me. I was nearly crying and told him to not say things like that and then he removed me.
What did I do wrong? I thought I was about to end my loneliness but now it's back and worse than ever. I just wanted to be loved, I never asked for this.
>>
File: OKCupid shallowness.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
OKCupid shallowness.png
19 KB, 503x644
>that feel when single
>that feel when any guy I meet irl is unappealing
Being a womyn is so difficult and tough!!! Men will never understand how hard it is to live as a womyn!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29689445
I recently went through the same thing myself. Guy had self-esteem issues so bad that he felt like I wouldn't like him if we ever met. Yeah, you might have been overly affectionate the first day but what happened probably really isn't your fault. You barely had time to know him so it's most likely he has a lot of issues he feels he needs to sort out before actually committing to a relationship. It's better he ended it sooner than later if that's the case.
>>
>>29689445
>What did I do wrong?
Nothing
t. someone who hates himself as well
>>
fuck off dumb female idiot
literally walk outside and ask a male for dick
>>
>>29689445
>I thought I was about to end my loneliness
>over internet relationships
LOL
Just message me instead. I'll keep you company since I have no friends.
>>
Be my gf instead.

Ill cling to you and never question anything.
>>
>>29689637
>>29689662
I was wondering when you'd finally show up.
>>
>>29689662
Make me your girlfriend*is what i meant to say
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 800x331
>>29689445
Can I be you're new boyfriend, i promise I won't ever leave you and I'll love you and say goodnight and we can talk about our future no stuff
>>
>>29689445
>What did I do wrong
You said love too quickly. Saying that quickly is going to scare anyone off.
>>
Unless you're ugly as fuck it is literally impossible for you not to get a girlfrend. Try harder, cunt.
>>
>made a robot gf once
>extremely clingy. Already making plans to save up to live with her day 1
>she returns all my crazy feels
>eventually stops talking to me very much
>month in, tells me she was just bored and messing with me
>>
All j want is for an attractive guy to be nice to me. He doesn't even need to be my bf, I just want him to be nice to me and let use me as a shoulder to try on.
>>
>>29689676
I've always been here anon.
*slurp*
>>
>>29689865
Why would you want that? Wouldn't that be horrible for you knowing the one attractive guy willing to talk to you only likes having you around to vent?
>>
>>29689763
Just because there are people out there who would tolerate you, possibly badly, doesn't mean there's no reason at all to be lonely. Women are looking for somebody to connect to in a meaningful way, just like you I'm sure.

Jumping into the arms of the first stranger who shows up because you're desparate is a first-class ticket to abusive relationships and physical violence, because there are people out there who prey on that.

Is it really so hard to understand?
>>
>broke up with my first bf for nearly two months now
>message guys but conversations never go anywhere
>still think about abusive prick ex every day
I'm probably not ready to date for a while.
>>
>>29689865
>ugly girl wanting an attractive guy

Pottery
>>
>>29689960
He would have to let me kiss him though. I wouldn't mind being an attractive mans emotional tampon.
>>
>>29689982
I dont care if shes abusive or hurts me, as long as she stays with me.

For all i care she can cut off all my limbs. As long as she cares about me and wants me and is sweet to me
>>
>>29690000
Women like you are the worst.
>>
>>29690029
>cut off my limbs
>cares about me

Get your priorities straight my man.

But yeah, woman can't be lonely the same way men can.
>>
>>29690029
You can say these things when you've actually experienced them and how much they ruin you as a person.

Admittedly, you will say exactly that, but for all the wrong reasons - it'll because at that point you will be damaged, in some measures beyond repair, and will have internalised violence and over time begin to rationalise it (battered person syndrome). You'll spend your whole life fighting personal demons.

It's not fun anon.
>>
>>29690059
Sorry. I learned my lesson and probably won't continue talking to any guys for a while.
>>
>>29690073
I mean if she cut them off but still said nice things to me and pet me and let me watch tv shows

You can care about things that you hurt you know
>>
>>29690020
>He would have to let me kiss him though
What if he has a gf and is just using you to vent about her? Would you still be ok being his emotional tampon at that point?
>>
>>29690020
So you want a bf?
>>
>>29690110
No there would been to be some intimacy in it. I don't care if he has a gf, I can be his side bitch.
>>
Honestly, if you aren't a fucking troll which I highly suspect you are, its because you think every relationship is like Romeo and Juliet.

You literally just met the person and you are insisting you love him and all this stuff. The guy you are talking to has low self esteem and it its no doubt to me at least that he doesn't believe the things you are saying to him, even if he wants to believe it because it just isn't true.

It can't be true.

I know. I've been long distance internet relationships. It takes a long time to develop real feelings for someone that lives so very far away from you - feelings much stronger than "oh I want to cuddle with you" or "oh I want to be with you".

It honestly comes off as fake.
>>
>>29690129
Oh, you could have just said "I want an attractive guy to be attracted to me."
>>
>you're in a point in your shitty relationship where it's assured that you'll never get married AND that he'll never take you out on a date again
>you're a fucking fleshlight
>that was your entire youth
>five fucking years
>congrats
>>
>>29690090
Ive experienced emotional abuse and her cuddling me after to make me feel better is an amazing feeling (she was just a friend tho)
>>
Has anyone from r9k made a gf application template? it would be extremely useful for robot matchmaking threads
>>
File: 14214214214214.png (23 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
14214214214214.png
23 KB, 500x339
Male posters who have been scorned by Stacy is 90% of r9k op. Don't feel too bad when someone complains- they have their reasons for being so hateful.
Fembots tend to lurk/not say their actual gender when engaging in discussion for that reason. If you do, make sure you steel yourself for all sorts of bad mouthing.
There are some p. chill dudes on here who are able to not sperg out when talking to a lassie though, so don't be too discouraged. Just be ready.
>this is advice for any fembots in thread
>>
Girls. What do you think about a 4.5 inches penis ?
>>
>>29690207
epic sexxy

haha jk, i'm a dude with a 4.5 inch penis and wanted to make someone else in the same situation feel better. it could always be worse though, at least we dont have micropenis.
>>
>>29690207
Four and a half is good enough, I can cum with that.
It's all I've ever had, I've only been with one person, but it seems to be a decent size.
>>
>>29690207
Despite what r9k will tell you, anything over 3.5 is workable. 3.5 and under will feel pretty small to most girls, but foreplay can make up for it.
Learn to suck a titty.
>>
>>29690207
i think its cute. but im into yaoi so there is that
>>
>>29689445
i'm lonely too but i'm sick of men and romantic relationships. wanna be my gal pal? i will love you platonically :(
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-14+at+10.13.26).jpg (37 KB, 396x392) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-14+at+10.13.26).jpg
37 KB, 396x392
>>29690269
the word yaoi just makes me cringe instantly it is just gay erotica because you have penis envy reeeee
i like yaoi myself though
>>
>>29690207
'Nonthreatening', maybe 'cute'? Not sure if that would offend a guy but I would generally prefer something like that. Big penises are revolting.
>>
>>29690282
I'm also pretty sick of dealing with men and romantic relationships. How do I make friends with fellow girls online?
>>
>>2969031
i dislike the word too but thats what its called sadly. i like cute gayboys, but even if you werent gay i wouldd still think a 4.5 inch penis is cute
>>
File: 1466036804438.jpg (62 KB, 455x423) Image search: [Google]
1466036804438.jpg
62 KB, 455x423
>meet the man of my dreams
>live in completely different states
just fucking kill me
>>
>>29690356
I've met some girls on various sites that I would talk to, but a few of them committed suicide and I hardly talk to anyone anymore. I'd give my skype if you wanted to talk. What are your interests?
>>
File: 1467250490334.jpg (68 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
1467250490334.jpg
68 KB, 711x669
Fembots are so nice. Why are any of them even on r9k?
>>
>>29690015
>ugly men don't want attractive women
Lol
>>
But you'd always prefer big than small, right ? Like, pulling off pants just to see a small one might feel not very good to most of you, right ?
>>
>>29690411
Iktf. Seems like every dude I'm even the least bit attracted to and relate with lives on the opposite side of the country. I've given up talking to guys now.
>>
>>29690411
Just work hard so that the both of you can be together someday. If they're really that good you should try your best to make it work.
>>
File: 1455695640402.png (302 KB, 920x560) Image search: [Google]
1455695640402.png
302 KB, 920x560
>tfw want a neet gf
>can't because can't find out
>>
>>29690418
I wanted to make OC and anonymously vent my closeted feelings toward other ladies, through tfw no gf threads.
>>
>>29690423
Men can be good in other areas than physical attraction, women cant.
>>
>>29690458
If a man fails on physical attraction, none of his good shit matters.
>>
File: 1467287240599.png (394 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1467287240599.png
394 KB, 600x578
>in high school
>basically just a small girl with nothing outstanding going to a public school with high standards
>some senior I don't even know asks me to his prom my junior year
>l i t e r a l l y a meme
>I feel confused, I don't know him or any of his friends, turn around see his buddies laughing and egging him on
>walk out of classroom and sit in library, eat lunch in hallway like I usually do

I'm not fat. I'm not horribly disfigured. Just feels like I'm watching life happen instead of living it. I don't go around being "le meme girl xdddd no frannds" I just keep to myself and read random books, yuri, watch anime read mangoes, play vidya (overwatch is a meme)

OP just fuck it. Who cares or gives a shit. I've accepted being alone I just don't see myself having friends or knowing anyone. I'm poor as fuck but became a composer because its a lonely job. Worked out.

So get used to it or continue suffering. Or just be a sex crazed lesbian. Pic unrelated but I wish I could do this to a little-girl or boy.
>>
>>29690418
Because there honestly doesn't seem to be any other place on this site really to talk about our feels.
>>
>>29690442
I mean you can still do that so long as you can handle the endless REEEEEE
If anything it would be good for r9k guys to get more exposure to women
>>
>>29690430
It wouldn't even be important if I loved the person. For me at least it feel disappointing, I actually have a fantasy about being possessive of and smothering a small penis / flaccid penis.

only found in mother-son shota sadly
>>
>>29690489
No, I still do that, I just don't admit to being a dyke.
I do it less frequently, there's no point in obsessing on something you'll never get.
>>
File: 25325325235.gif (329 KB, 179x180) Image search: [Google]
25325325235.gif
329 KB, 179x180
>>29690487
Someone should make a fembot discord group or something
>>
>>29690484
Jesus christ.

Inb4 "gf plz" tards show up.
>>
>>29690508
*wouldn't feel

damn for fucking up the most important part of the sentence...
>>
>>29690515
That would honestly be ideal assuming it doesn't attract too many trolls. I'm for it.
>>
File: 345634563456.jpg (105 KB, 780x488) Image search: [Google]
345634563456.jpg
105 KB, 780x488
>>29690478
It can matter if his wisdom can help you survive the uprising.
>>
>>29690484
what sort of stuff do you compose?
>jealous of your life
>>
>>29690515
https://discord.gg/5X6rW
If you wanna join a server I just made. Feel free to suggest things.
>>
>>29690556
whatever the studio I'm contracted at asks me for. its kinda like, they know me. They know the type of stuff I usually do. When a client comes along, they hook me up, I get paid for the work.

Its mainly pop songs believe it or not, and demo tracks for potential "idols", I've actually collaborated with a big name before but it wasn't worth the money, too little pay for too much stress.

rake in around 40k a year on average, on the year I worked big I made 80k, the lowest was 20k when work was drying up, eh ballparking it. I'm lazy when it comes to financials tbqhf I need to get my shit together.

>>29690569
sweet
>>
>>29690484
b meye gee eff pleez
>>
>>29690646
Dye n fai yer fag t
>>
>>29690418
I'm only nice to other fembots. I'm a bitch to all the manbots that suck ass lol.
>>
>>29690569
are robots allowed?
>>
>tfw you're an angry man trapped in a little woman's body
Do you ever just want to walk into a bar and fight the biggest dude in there? I do all the time. But I can't because I weigh a hundred pounds soaking wet and I don't want to die. Women get their power from manipulating men to do their bidding, but that isn't my game. I feel impotent and weak being a woman and I hate it. I want people to respect me as an individual, not as an extension of one.
>>
>>29690708
You don't ask, you just do.

In fact, you're the closest thing to a 'fembot' here. Go with your kind.
>>
>>29690762
>soaking wet

Do go on.
>>
>>29690681
bee mai geff first tho
>>
>>29690708
Feel free to join. The server is open to anyone who wants in right now.
>>
>>29690613
Huh how did you get started if you don't mind? Did you have to go to school for it?
>>
>Tfw only attract fujoshi
Fuck this shit I don't even get it either.
It's not like it's a local thing too. When I'm in Japan it's the same shit. Why can't I have a qt3.14 normal conservative Christian girl? Is it too much to ask?
>>
>>29690762
being male doesn't automatically make you a bad ass who doesn't get killed or raped when they fuck with strangers.
>>
File: images_101.jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
images_101.jpg
10 KB, 244x207
>>29690762
you can fight me if you want
>>
>>29689445
You just sound so fucking annoying. I wouldnt date you either unless you were rich or a 10/10
>>
>>29690860
maybe not but being a woman automatically makes you a weakling.
>>
>>29690816
>posting on 4 chan
>expecting a conservative Christian girl, who only likes nice Christian men with ambition

good luck
>>
>>29690813
sorry dozing off

you don't NEED the schooling but the schooling is what gets you connections and the structured learning helps a lot. I recommend it. Also the internships are important for production, lots of connections to be made.

For the level I'm at I had to go to school, but you can go over to /mu/ and read the /comp/ threads for some tips on getting started, or /prod/ will help too.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.