[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so impossible to know if a guy likes a girl or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1242x1187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1242x1187
It's so impossible to know if a guy likes a girl or not because they will fuck any girl. Ya can't know by body language because they will flirt with girls they don't like and they will still get rock hard with a girl they even don't find attractive....

At least women have standards and won't try to fuck every guy. Guys will fuck any girl, even if they don't find them attractive at all. I use to be so naive to think that if a guy holds a girl in his arms and kisses her that means he likes her. How can a man hold a woman all night and have it mean nothing to them?they have no emotions
>>
>>29689331
lol sounds about right.
I feel no shame.
>>
File: 1464538122957.png (189 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
1464538122957.png
189 KB, 424x318
>>29689331
BEBE JUST FUCKING GET LOST YOU SUBHUMAN APE. THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR YOU! STOP YOUR FUCKING RACEMIXING SHILLING AND ATTENTION WHORING.
>>
>>29689331
Friendly reminder all changs think niggresses aren't even human
>>
>>29689331
and you say you have good taste in men.. that guy has no chin
>>
>>29689365
How can you have a girl hold you in your arms all night and not even feel anything about it?
>>
>>29689520
because boobs god girls are dumb.
>>
>>29689506
Most Asians have weak Chins but it works for them. I think big square jaws are disgusting.
>>29689500
They're not much different from other men. They will fuck anything with a vagina.
>>
>>29689537
This is what I don't get, how can you enjoy the boobs of someone you don't find attractive?i asked a man why he keeps trying to fuck me even though he Says I'm not his type and he said "it is because you're female". I could never imagine getting horny for ale one I don't think is attractive.
>>
>>29689620
how do you enjoy a good pillow to sleep on? Personally because its comfortable as fuck.
>>
>>29689853
I really don't get why you would want to cuddle with a girl you don't like. I would be repulsed during the whole thing. I don't understand how your mind works.
>>
>guys will fuck everyone. At least girls have standards
I'm not sure about any other guys upbringing but throughout my young days if anyone fucked an ugly or even average bitch everyone would make fun of the guy. Guys basically had to fuck 8s or aboves or else you'd get shit for the rest of hs and college
>>
>>29689951
They'd make fun of them sure but they will still fuck ugly girls on the down low. I was bullied by tons of guys in high school only to have those same guys hit on me when their friends weren't around. This is something I really don't get understand about men.
>>
>>29689331
ITT:

>boo-hoo Chad fuckzoned me ;____;
>>
Sometimes I just lay down in my bed and feel I have been cursed to never have anything I want
>>
>>29689620
the translation is you've got something about you that's arousing enough to make you bangable (eg. a nice rack) but other qualities that make you a dealbreaker (eg. your rampant insecurity or maybe you're fat idk)

so he wants to fuck..while he keeps looking for a more suitable mate

>>29689894
maybe because he thinks cuddling will guarantee more sex

idk man that's just the way it is; it's kind of shitty. I certainly didn't ask to be this way. Guys wanna fuck. Having feelings for the girl isn't a prerequisite at all; it's about busting that nut (and if you can game the girl into hooking up with you, you learn shit that you can use on other girls, and the cycle continues until you eventually find one you're satisfied with..or don't)

sounds like you just need to get better at realizing when a guy doesn't give a hoot about you; maybe rely more on your friends/family to measure that one since they're not looking at him through rose-colored glasses
>>
>>29689894
You're a female. You can get a guy to do anything with at will. You are naturally more picky because of the many options. Males don't have that option so they take what they can get.
>>
>>29689981
can you elaborate on the "bullying"?

i know there are a lot of guys that want to smash certain girls but don't want their friends to roast them for it when they find out

it sounds like you have some trait(s) that would result in them getting roasted for hooking up w/ you
>>
>>29689331
You speak from what experience, exactly? Your arrogance truly astounds me.

Go outside, then read a book, child.
>>
>>29689853
I think a better analogy is hunger. There are foods I don't like, but will take over being hungry.
>>
>>29690130
ya know the typical verbal abuse/roasting. I remember a guy who use to bully me so much I would cry, one day on a cold winter day and no one was around he came up to me acting nicer than usual then he started rubbing my inner thigh, I pushed his hand away and ran home. Then of course the next day he was bullying me again for being ugly...Men are so retarded.
>>
>>29689331
None of this horseshit is relevant to us. We don't pump and dump whores. We want intimate, loving, long-term relationships. What you're complaining is that you'll never have Chad.
>>
>>29690209
>one day on a cold winter day
You are literally retarded, please see yourself out.
>>
>>29690277
Just because it is cold out doesn't mean it is winter. It is kind of cold outside right now and it is July.
>>29690076
Well, I had to learn all of this the hard way. At least I'm not so unfuckable that a guy can't even get hard.
>>
>>29690304
It was redundant and you're slow, what more do you want from me?

"On one cold, winter's day," would've been acceptable. Anyway, you're human and we all make mistakes. I made the mistake of being an asshole.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>29690350
You made the mistake of thinking anyone cares what you think. the only reason im replying to you is so that you will bump my thread.
>>
>>29690076
>so he wants to fuck..while he keeps looking for a more suitable mate
If men are going to act this way don't be surprised women are cuckolding you

Real men don't act like little whores
>>
File: 1428500589560.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1428500589560.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
Can this niggress tripfag bebe cannot get banned? Shes fucking shit.
>>
Sometimes I get so depressed when I think about the fact that I can't have a cute bf. Why am I so shallow?im not good enough for them.

I just want to express these feels because anyone in real life will say I'm being ridiculous.
>>
>>29690389
Wow, way to contradict yourself. :^)
Here's a fun tip, put "sage" in the "options" field. :^)
>>
>>29690416
You're so vapid.
Take a redpill, you failed normie.
>>
>>29690419
It doesn't matter if you sage ya dumbo. You just posting in the thread means someone could reply to you and bump the thread.
>>
>>29690450
Are you being dumb on purpose, or is it just your natural inclination?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>29690474
Does it feel good pretending that you're better than strangers on the Internet?
>>29690443
It does make me said that I can't have non-ugly men. I'll never get to experience pic related.
>>
>>29689331
it must be hard being a mentally handicapped teenager in this big, complicated world
>>
>>29690477
Work on yourself. Your outlook on life, the frivilous things that you put so much weight into, your opinions of yourself.

Physical attraction is fleeting. Love isn't real. You will inevitably die alone.
Accept these things and ride out the rollercoaster that is life.

You're not a fraction of a being, waiting to be completed; you're a whole person, complete in yourself.

I'm not sticking around for your reply. Love yourself and others. K thnx bai
>>
>>29690558
This is the mentality of an ugly person. Yeah we will die alone because we are ugly and weird. Attractive people will die with the kids etc around.
>>29690551
Fuck off bitch
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.