[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember a Iong time ago when you used to be happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: youngelliot.jpg (177 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
youngelliot.jpg
177 KB, 1000x677
remember a Iong time ago when you used to be happy?
>>
>all of my happy memories are when I was playing video games
>>
>>29690288
Videogames were my first love. Real life(and women) can go fuck themselves.
>>
I literally don't remember
happiness isn't included in my emotional range
>>
File: 1412014566832.gif (788 KB, 317x219) Image search: [Google]
1412014566832.gif
788 KB, 317x219
>>29690288
>>29690320
Why are video games so alluring?

>>29689275
There was a time. A point where the world was full of wonder. Now everything is just one dull dream without any particular feeling.
>>
>>29690288
this.

>ywn experience your guilds first mc clear and onyxia kill ever again
>>
>>29689275
Not really, as early as the 3rd grade, I realized I was socially out of sync and I was in for a long, lonely ride.
>>
I notice that every year seems to just get harder and harder. I look back fondly to a year or two ago and think that I was happy then. In reality I was still depressed, just not as bad. Fuck. I miss happiness, I miss highschool, I miss middleschool, fuck it, I wanna be a kid again.
>>
The last time I was truly happy was when I was 5 years old. Ever since then, I've been sad/depressed/suicidal.

I've had short spans of happiness throughout my life, but never lasting more than a day, 2 at most. All is bleak.

Even the only hobby I have, videogames, has lost its luster and I don't enjoy it anymore. Why live.
>>
Yes. 2006 was the last year of happiness. Everything since has been pretty hellish.
>>
>>29690529

What was the inflection point? What happened to send you down the spiral that lead to spending your Saturday nights on /r9k/?
>>
>>29690473
Wow was the best 3 years of my life.

Fuck cataclysm and blizzard trying to make the game fun for normies
>>
>>29690571
Middle school started the next year at a different district. Mom married my former prick of a step dad. Had to wake up far earlier and ride my bike to school even when it was cold as hell. Spent all my time in my room and had no friends. Cartoons went to shit. Rarely saw my extended family and instead was dragged along to spend more time with my step dad's dumbass hick family. That all continued till the end of hs and from there things have never really gotten better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.