[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1461746008539.jpg (242 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461746008539.jpg
242 KB, 500x500
...So I fucked my oneitis tonight.

I guess this is my last thread.

It was nice knowing you guys all these years. I've been here from the beginning, playing vidya and screaming at normies all night. I remember this place before it was all about feels. I've loved seeing us grow and change, even if we've gotten pretty cancerous along the way. Gosh, how many years has it been? At least swami and JLH fucked off. But, enough reminiscing.

My oneitis for her is totally cured, I'm getting /fit/ now, and I moved out of the basement. I know I don't belong here anymore, but I don't want to go. Well... That's too bad. I took /r9k/ off my bookmarks bar. I have to go.

I'm a fucking normie now... I guess I'll see you all on the other side, wherever that is.

I love you guys, but I know you can't love me anymore. Someone is about to call me a normie and tell me to get the fuck out. I've never been on the receiving end, it should be interesting.

No more words. I'm a normie now. You know what to do.
>>
>>29689272
You were always normal though. Everyone here is.
>>
>>29689272

Oh my fucking God I'm crying right now I'm going to miss you Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!
>>
Don't let the door hit you where your dad fucked you
>>
>>29689272
how old are you how long were you neet what medications were you on
>>
You'll be back. I am.
>>
If she ever cheats on you, dump her, and come back to us, friend.
now get out normie before we reee at you...
>>
>>29689326
You're normal tho. Don't forget that.
>>
You're not a normie. I fucked my oneitis too. Sure, it takes her down to human level, makes her a real person. But when that doesn't work out... then what? You still think different from the rest of them. Normies don't get oneitis.

You're forever different from having been here.
>>
>>29689316
got a story you're willing to share?
>>
You will always have brothers here wherever you go but for the time being gtfo..............normie
>>
File: wojakded.png (146 KB, 1206x994) Image search: [Google]
wojakded.png
146 KB, 1206x994
>>29689272
Get the fuck out normie scum or you're next.
>>
>>29689349
This. Your mindset is forever changed by having visited 4chan, you can't revert to an earlier state.

ofi2ho2
>>
File: feels.jpg (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
10 KB, 208x243
>>29689272
I love you too OP, remember your robot and cyborg brothers fondly but don't come back. Hopefully I will join you one day.
>>
>>29689349
you're normal though, never forget that
>>
normies normies normies ree
>>
>>29689314
22, I've been a neet my whole life. I've always had zero energy and motivation for some reason. I could barely get out of bed for grade school. I've just always shut myself in my room and away from the world, until the past year or so. I've made some hard efforts to see things change.

I've been on all kinds of anti-depressants, and everything else under the sun, but now I'm just on steroids and a good diet and I feel better than ever.

>>29689326
>>29689349
We only had sex. I'm not even dating her. I don't even want to anymore.

>>29689358
>>29689377
>>29689392
I shall. This is the only /r9k/ thread I will ever post in again. When it goes, I go. I'm staying gone too.
>>
>>29689410
What's your definition of normal? Is it normal to even think about what's normal? I don't think it ever crossed Chad's mind. He's just always been.

We can go on to do normal things, but we'll always be robots wearing human skin
>>
>>29689464
>chad's
Chad's are a myth perpetuated on this board.
>we'll always be robots wearing human skin
you should probably just kill yourself, this is as pathetic as it gets
>>
>>29689288
I snorted laughing at this i am austisitic
>>
Inb4 she cucks you. See you back here soon.
>>
>>29689353
This might take a while.

>2014
>depressed and unemployed, 19 years old, avid /r9k/ user
>end of the year, get a job at a supermarket
>Christmas party for work, meet girl, talk all night, hit it off really well
>we're super super similar, very compatible
>add on facebook, get number, text constantly, always talk at work
>she's never had a bf, I've never had a gf
>she's super nervous and shy about everything
Skipping a bunch of time and stuff happening
>we keep growing closer
>eventually in July last year I convince her to get together with me

>time together is absolutely amazing
>all the cute shit that /r9k/ people dream about, spending nights together just cuddling and talking
>she's heartbreakingly adorable in every way
>everything going totally fine, all my friends have met her, parents like her, is pretty much perfect
>head over heels in love

1/2
>>
>>29689604
>January this year, so 6 months in or whatever
>hurt my back at work, can't work any more
>can't really do much at all to be honest
>sitting at home playing vidya all day every day
>she's the only thing holding me together, depression kicks in regardless
>can't go to her house to spend time, have to ask her to come to mine
>this starts wearing a bit thin
>she puts up with it

>don't do much together any more
>she's busy with college and work
>most we get together is a night a week when she takes the bus up to mine, we have dinner (still living at home) and she has to leave in the morning
>car is written off so I can't drive anywhere
>I start to become a shitty person

>gradually stop texting because I never have anything interesting to say
>falling into depression
>becoming a shittier person
>somehow don't get it through my thick fucking skull that I'm losing her

>eventually break it off because it just wasn't working and she wanted out, but couldn't bring herself to tell me so

>am now suicidal
>like genuinely suicidal, not just "gib attention plox" suicidal
>quit supermarket job, at another one

>cannot fucking bear the thought of her being with someone else
>cannot get over her
>all the cute shit she did
>waking up together
>feeling how she curled up to me when we slept
>just being with someone who genuinely loved me

>cannot deal with life
>have nothing else to live for
>probably going to end it all next week

TL:DR I fucked it up with the most amazing girl I will ever meet because I'm a retard.
Yes this is very shittily written. I don't care. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29689622
She's most likely saying "I love you" the same way she did with you with some other guy right now

How does it feel :^)
>>
>>29689795
It took her 6 months to say it to me, so I doubt it
I'm still going to neck myself anyway tho
>>
>>29689795
>the delusions of a cynical /r9k/ poster
kys
>>
Holy fuck this is pathetic
>>
>>29689815
No you wont

Because if you really wanted to you'd be in denial about doing so well until you finally are suffocating inside your closet

You know it will get better. You know your heart can get more bruised. Pain is the only thing you have that gives your life any meaning. How do I know this? Well you're here aren't you? :3
>>
>>29689893
I used to think that it would get better but it hasn't so there's no point in going further.
Believe me or not, I don't care. You won't even know that it's happened.
>>
>>29689934
Pity is a bs emotion, man. Just stop.

You will many other potential "soulmates" who will destroy just as badly as each previous one. That is life. You will eventually get jaded of this and really how fucking stupid it is that you cared so much about someone else that wasn't you once you actually are fucked.
>>
File: 25036589.png (36 KB, 737x513) Image search: [Google]
25036589.png
36 KB, 737x513
>>29689272
You were never one of us, anon.

You just never knew who you were.
>>
>>29689999
I've been depressed for about 8 years or something now, the only reason I haven't before was cause I wanted to see what a relationship was like.
>>
>>29689440
Dude do yourself a favor, and get off the roids NOW.

Roids fuck up your test levels. You feel great now, because your testosterone is high. Once you're off the drugs, your body won't produce enough test.

It'll make you feel like shit, and make you lose all that muscle you might've worked for. That's partially why girls are generally weak- they dont have enough test to sustain or even gain the muscle.

You can raise your test levels naturally by eating lots of foods with good fats like peanut butter. Fat intake directly affects your test production.

Because I roided in high school, I've fucked myself. I might eventually be able to get a doc to prescribe me test but it's unlikely.
>>
>>29690062
Are you seriously going to dismiss my quads of truth post just so you can continue your pity bait post?

News flash every single person is depressed here. If your depression was really out of hand you wouldn't even wanna be in terms with it because depression is something to be ashamed about.
>>
>>29689498

lelelelelelelelelele

kekekekekekekekekekeke
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.