[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you other robots prefer to have sensual sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Zovnd2Pi_normal.png (555 KB, 640x737) Image search: [Google]
Zovnd2Pi_normal.png
555 KB, 640x737
How many of you other robots prefer to have sensual sex with making out and kissing all over the body, caressing, and teasing. Now a days it seems like every other guy just wants to jump in without foreplay or making out. I also prefer to get the girl off no matter the circumstances, I could not cum at all and be fine with that if I make her cum.
>>
I can't really get myself in the mood, or stay in the mood, unless it's sensual and intimate.
>>
That pic makes me think about where sex seems to be heading
It probably won't be long until people start fucking with VR visors on, pretending they're having sex with another person.
>>
>>29689263
That's the gayest thing I've ever read
>>
>>29689263
>having preferences on sex
what?

Honestly though, yeah that's what I would want to do with her. And then sleep with her the rest of the night. Pretty much all I'd care about. I definitively don't just need to get off, that's not really what I'm missing.

>>29689337
Yeah, well...
no u
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.