[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 12 years old >watched the first naruto series as it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1383814714395544360.jpg (70 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1383814714395544360.jpg
70 KB, 800x450
>be 12 years old
>watched the first naruto series as it came on cartoon network
>got invested in the show
>series ended and shippuden came along
>no English dub yet so I stopped watching
>as I got older, eventually grew out of naruto all together
>as of today it's still the only anime I was into
>decide to check up on the story now
>manga ended, Naruto an Hinata are finally together, Naruto is hokage, Sasuke is back
It's crazy that after all these years the show is at where it is. I'm honestly too lazy to watch every single episode. There's hundreds I would have to catch up on and I really don't want to invest the time. But I may watch the last couple movies that involve Naruto and Hinata, and Narutos kid. Anyone else know these feels? It's like watching that cartoon character you grew up with grow up with you.
>>
i honestly have no idea how anyone watches anime, especially shows like naruto. from what i remember the filler was unbearable and constant, and even the episodes with content took way too fucking long to get anything done. an action sequence where each character makes 2 moves takes an entire fucking episode because they monologue to themselves and each other every time they get the opportunity.

i don't blame you for being too lazy to watch it
>>
Did you first watch it on Miguzi?
>>
>>29689270
I guess because its what I grew up with. I never got into anime, but naruto was a show I'd watch on Saturday nights when it came on toonami. So it was interesting to see where the show is now from when I walked away from it when I was 13. And yeah, I'm not going through every episode. The wikia does it enough justice
>>
>>29689270
I couldn't handle Naruto because the titular character was really fucking irritating and dropped it after two episodes.
>>
>>29689296
Toomami. Cartoon networks series of shows on Saturday nights. From what I remember, Toonami showed the English dub version of the whole first series for a few years. Then once that ended and shippuden came you had to transition to the Japanese version because the English dub wasn't coming for awhile. I tried watching them online but started drifting away from the show.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.