[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you go out and socialize tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Did you go out and socialize tonight?
>>
Not tonight. Not any night.
>>
I actually went and played some ping pong with my neighbor.

I'm slowly getting better, robots
>>
No. I hate it so i stopped
>>
File: 1466282598588.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466282598588.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>29689128
>socialize
oh yeah that's what I do every night
>>
do normies actually go clubbing and bar-hopping every single weekend? what else do they do?
>>
>>29689128
I smoked a bowl of keif, put on the drive soundtrack and watched muted dashcam videos of people driving around Tokyo at night with the lights turned off.
Best night ever desu
>>
>>29689128

Yeah, but never with the opposite sex. Probably going to be gaining wizardhood in six years?

Any wizards out there? Anything I should be prepared for?
>>
>>29690327
Fucking
Originalismo
>>
>>29690327
get laid every night
>>
>>29690327
seems like a horrendous waste of money
>>
>>29690348
sounds comfy

I'm gonna do that some night
>>
played pool at a friends house with a couple bro's
>>
>>29690327

dancing, hiking, camping etc

>>29690362

If you are super fucking attractive with a silver tongue. Honestly, not worth it if you don't want an std.

>>29690372

Not any more than spending it on excess videogames, sex toys and magic the gathering cards.
>>
>>29690327
It's 4th of July weekend, anon. Even a robot can have a burger in the front yard with Mom and Pop (unless they live in some irrelevant country).
>>
>>29690591
Yeah I don't know what you retards are talking about but socializing isn't that difficult. Hell I am autistic as a motherfucker and I still play magic with other autistic dudes every weekend.

All you pretty much need is a car and a job and you are set to be autistic with other autists.
>>
Nyeh I went out to the movies with a grill who dubs me, "best friend." She told me about a boy she orbited, feelsbadman.
>>
>big brother needed a volunteer to usher an event last minute
>got all clad in black and did it
at least I got a hug out of the deal
>>
>>29690675
You don't even need a job. Just car. Or bum rides off of other autists.

I bought a car 7 years ago for $800. Made $50 a month payments til I paid it off. Insurance is $60 a month. I drive around to thrift stores and find things to sell on ebay to pay it off every month and get gas money. Also take my grandma to the grocery. I have no job or other source of income.
>>
File: 1427615222748.gif (248 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1427615222748.gif
248 KB, 250x238
>went to public outdoor dance event
>around 9000 rsvps on facebook
>get there and the average age is 50-60, literally NO qts in the ENTIRE crowd
>tfw no gf lasts another day
>>
>>29691238

If you want to take a step further, you just need to rid the bus. If you can see this post, you have access to the internet and look up your local/state bus company and find the routes.

Hell it may even be free in your area, tons of places have free public transportation.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.