[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
beta males and dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: mrhouse.png (267 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
mrhouse.png
267 KB, 800x500
Masculinity is the thesis, femininity is the antithesis. The resulting synthesis is domination of masculinity over femininity, aka love. This is always true to some degree regardless of sexual orientation. In a heterosexual relationship, the male represents masculinity and the female has femininity, but there are exceptions. Robots are among the exceptions.

If you cannot fit into the equation, if you cannot assert dominance and desire as a male should, you have no choice but to take on the submissive role. As a beta male, it is unrealistic to expect a female who is more submissive than you, to just come to you and make you feel better about your own inadequate nature. You have no choice but to seek a relationship as the feminine element, meaning you can either be the pussy-whipped beta husband or the bitch of another man.

Why haven't you done it yet if you're so desperate for companionship and sex? It's the only way. If you think you can have the same thing that a Chad has, then that's the reason you're still alone.

It's your own irrational thought process that's been keeping you single and lonely. All in your head. Only delusions eating away at you.

Or maybe you realize love is not all that great.
>>
>>29689086
But I do want to be the submissive element to a dominant woman, I just don't want to be abused.
>>
That's why I don't bother with relationships. I know I'm undesirable. At least escapism can dull the pain.
>>
>>29689144
No, you just don't want to put in the minimal effort being a man takes
>>
>>29689289
I'm perfectly capable of doing so but I don't see why I should. Pretending to be something I'm not just rings hollow and I'd never be comfortable in such an arrangement.
>>
>Or maybe you realize love is not all that great.

bingo
>>
File: read.jpg (374 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
read.jpg
374 KB, 643x820
Letting you know that I am not reading what you have posted.
>>
File: charles.png (1 MB, 1269x669) Image search: [Google]
charles.png
1 MB, 1269x669
>>29689086
I need to beat the shit out of people so I can break on through to the other side, I have been dominated by men and now I must dominate
>>
I will not be humiliated by being a beta male. Only difference between alpha and beta is genes. Things out of my control. It's not fair and I will not just accept it. I will either fight or drop out.
>>
>>29689086
Written by someone with half the knowledge, and none of the experience. The attempts of people with no field experience to appear "red pilled" and "enlightened" on the subject is ridiculous.
>>
>>29691991
Break on thru break on thru break break break break break
>>
>>29692332
hey.. hey..hey.. hey.. hey.. hey..
>>
>>29692052
Before Brad Pitt got rich and famous. He couldn't get a date to save his life.

That alone should give everyone an idea of how competitive men have to be. Women today aren't mostly after good men, they're after resources.
>>
>>29689086
I'm a gay top
check mate pesudointellectuals
>>
File: 1450995771426.png (216 KB, 471x334) Image search: [Google]
1450995771426.png
216 KB, 471x334
>used to be really beta
>get a gf who finds it cute
>she enjoyed initiating sex with me
>get more confident (after several years) and start initiating sex with her
>this makes her lose interest in me
>haven't had sex in months now

WHAT THE FUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.