[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /agrees with everything he reads/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465567785938.jpg (84 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
1465567785938.jpg
84 KB, 500x614
>Reading a thread
>Some anon gives an opinion
>Think to myself "yeah, he's p much right"
>Another anon replies to anon 1
>completely contradicting him
>Think he's right and feel dumb about previously agreeing with the first anon

Happens everytime. It's like i accept everything I read
>>
Thank God no
>>
>>29689040
but you don't accept everything you read
>>
>>29689040
You probably have subnormal intelegence.
>>
>>29689040
You're open minded to things you don't have experience with.

With time, your situation will probably change to one where you will present an opinion yourself, and end up defending it vehemently.
>>
>>29689040
When I'm feeling lazy yes. Think a little bit more and you'll disagree. There's also the chance that you're usually wrong and you're being corrected in which case don't be stubborn and accept the truth.
>>
>>29689101
LOL you just spelled intelligence wrong while insulting someone. The irony is palpable.
>>
>>29689040
you probably don't care much about the subject to form a strong opinion on it.
>>
>>29689137
Thats baby pool shit. The time will come when you have such a grasp on memetics and argumentation you will form false rebuttals, argue against and for opinions you disagree/agree with. Make bait threads that get 300+ replies etc...but for now, lurk.
>>
>>29689040
You posted a goat when it should have been a sheep, don't you agree?
>>
>>29689040
I have this sorta.
>tfw I can rationalize any single belief system, no matter how batshit crazy
>I actually start believing every latest meme I get obsessed with
>>woman hate
>>muslim hate
>>r9k self hate/defeatism
>>everything i laugh at i eventually start believing

Anyone else /gullible/ here?
>>
I did this, now I just dont agree with anything on principle

Its much more interesting to doubt literally everything you know

Does make you want to die though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.