[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's one small thing that could happen to you that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
What's one small thing that could happen to you that you feel would make all the difference.
Something you feel is not too much to ask but is never actually within reach.
What simple things would make you happy?
>>
>>29689010
>What's one small thing that could happen to you that you feel would make all the difference

+2 Million Dollars on my bank account

>Something you feel is not too much to ask but is never actually within reach.

+2 Million Dollars on my bank account

>What simple things would make you happy?

+2 Million Dollars on my back account.
Seriously. Give me that much money and i'm set for life.
>>
>>29689010
That's a really good question.
I've been thinking about it and can't come up with anything.
Maybe I'm being particularly depressed right now...
>>
>>29689010
I don't think I can be helped. Not easily anyway.
Sometimes though I wish I could be making a positive difference in people's lives.
>>
>>29689010

a hug

[spoiIer]blox[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.