[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in Florida >have a headache >loud ass bugs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: readyforwar.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
readyforwar.png
433 KB, 800x850
>live in Florida
>have a headache
>loud ass bugs and frogs outside making noises
>normies lighting off fireworks

SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT UP
KILL ALL ANIMALS
KILL ALL BUGS
KILL ALL NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CANT GET ANY PEACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29688948
*teleports behind you, holds ice katana to your throat* DON'T talk about killing animals like that, kid...
>>
Okay that's exactly what I'm feeling right now
What part of Florida bro
>>
>>29689020
The city so nice they named it jacksonville
>>
I CAN FEEL THE CRICKETS CHIRPING INSIDE MY HEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>29689000
nice trips but nah I"LL FUCKING DESTROY YOU
>>
>>29688948
You think that's bad you should try dealing with niggers.
>>
>>29689037
Holy fucking shit no fucking way
What part
>>
>>29689350
I live south of orange park
what about you m8?
>>
>>29689372
I'm on Normandy
>>
>>29689407
oh shit waddup
what do you do for fun man? i need a friend
>>
>>29689437
Mostly listen to /mu/ desu, play Magic the gathering on Fridays sometimes
>>
>>29689461
that's cool I haven't played mtg in years
I got lost in Normandy when my car broke down and i had to walk around to find a gas station

it's pretty ghetto
>>
>>29689492
Tbh it is, there's this crazy nigger that lives near the Popeyes near my house and he knows my mom because she used to work at Shands so he always screams at me it's pretty funny desu
>>
In Florida too, the drainage canal near me is full of insanely loud frogs because it was raining today.
>>
>>29689735
Where you at family desu fampaitchi
>>
>tfw nobody to watch fireworks with
>>
>>29688948
>Tfw no humidity
>Tfw no rain every day
>Tfw no frogs reeing
>Tfw no crazy shit

Fuck this I'm surrounded by gangbangers and illiterate niggers.
>>
>>29689822
Pasco county, where all the homeless people are.
>>
>>29690026
Sorry senpai, when I went to Tampa it was a shithole so godspeed
>>
>>29690026
I went to St. Pete and it was made up entirely of hobos

what's up with that.
>>
>>29690064
where in st.pete did you go?
>>
>tfw gainesville
Its alright
>>
>>29690082
Downtown for a rays game
It was like an entire city of homeless
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.