[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think your mom ever fucked a black guy before she married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: White-Woman-dating-Black-Men.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
White-Woman-dating-Black-Men.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
Do you think your mom ever fucked a black guy before she married your dad?
>>
>>29688919
What if my father is black? Does that make the situation any different?
>>
according science, once you go black, never go back, so not possible
>>
>>29689268
No, but now /r9k/ will hate your mere existance because they need something to feel better than, and /pol/ is rampant.
>>
My dad is black

>tfw mixed nigger
>>
Well my mom is black so it's highly likely that she has.
>>
My mum regularly fucked black guys after she and my dad got a divorce. At least dozens.
>>
>>29689318
Don't worry friend, I'm already used to it by now. Not to mention that observing /pol/tards is quite entertaining.
>>
both my mother and father are black but my dad fucked his share of white and spanish women before marriage

like most of us on here i am complete embarrassment to my alpha dad
>>
>>29689302

I went back. I wanted financial stability and for my kids to look like me. My ex was really selfish in bed and treated me like a trophy.
>>
>>29688919
My dad is black, but my mom grew up in Maine (where there are no black people) so I doubt she was with a black dude before him
>>
>>29689389
>dad traveled around the world in the Air Force
I'm sure he fucked bitches on at least 4 continents.
>>
>>29689343
>tfw european grandfather decided to fuck up the bloodline and now I've been born black
>>
File: happydracula.png (1023 KB, 800x961) Image search: [Google]
happydracula.png
1023 KB, 800x961
>>29689408
i know right? my father was born in fucking east africa, became an engineer there then immigrated in the late 60s and worked his way up being project manager for the city of new york, fucking bitches all the time

and here i am 27 with no degree and virgin
>>
>>29689418
>tfw grandma was a proud potato nigger form Maine then she decided to fuck a nigger and your shit got fucked up

Thanks grangran
>>
Odds are low.

My parents married at 19 and got pregnant with me right away. Until the 2000's if you saw a Nig in my hometown it meant he was probably an exchange student at the nearby private liberal arts college.

In 2010 they built this row of duplexes for Section 8 so now we have this mini-ghetto of imported apes from Chicago where the yards are full of snarling pitbulls and the cops are called in at least twice a night. Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>29689268
Yeah, your mom is a coalburning whore and your dad is a self hating nigger.
>>
File: ethiopian girl.jpg (56 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
ethiopian girl.jpg
56 KB, 500x707
>>29689442
>>29689389

Alpha dads don't always seem to make alpha sons.

Not sure what's going on. Like, maybe they see their son as just another male to put in his place and that instills a beta mentality? Or maybe it's just like a toss of the dice when you're born.

>>29689442

East Africans(other than Somalis) seem to be the top-tier Blacks in the same way the Turks and Persians are top-tier Middle Easterners and until recently the Germans and Scandinavians were top-tier Europeans...
>>
>>29689503
You got half of that right.
>>
>>29689541
i was being a little facetious, my betaness no doubt has some seed in my upbringing but it mostly stems from social anxiety from other factors, some of the self-inflicted

there are a lot of factors that led me to my current predicament and i don't like to blame it all on genetics or my parents
>>
>>29688919

Almost no white women slept with blacks before the 1990s. The media hadn't created the "blacks are cool alphas" meme yet. Without that media conditioning you would never see white women with black men.
>>
>>29689720
My grandma married my grandpa who was black in the 1960s and cursed me with this bloodline
>>
File: zJLpPy1.jpg (115 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
zJLpPy1.jpg
115 KB, 576x1024
>>29689720

Even today it usually means something's wrong with her, mentally. She was abused or neglected by daddy and wants revenge. Or a Nigger got her hooked on drugs.
>>
Yeah, my mother is a fat whore.

I remember two niggers at the minimum.
>>
>>29689268
Kill yourself you shitskin fuck.
>>
>>29689820
Such a hot take. Too bad it doesn't get you any closer to having a woman of your own.
>>
>>29689391
>what is every black """""person""""" ever
>>
>>29689268
Piece of shit of mulatto end yourself
>>
>>29689902
Not mulatto, anon. Mostly black with a bit of native and european genes. But close enough.
>>
>>29688919
not before
>>
File: 1456417665323.png (205 KB, 416x423) Image search: [Google]
1456417665323.png
205 KB, 416x423
TFW mixed but everyone thinks I'm a fair skinned Latina.

Now I just need to get my Nordic bf to get my preggers with a qt daughter to break the curse.
>>
She did, before pops she was dating some guy in the air force who has black. Saddam Hussein happened and she never heard of him again.
Supposedly they had a very good relationship, if it weren't for the Gulf War I might have been black.
>>
>>29690065
this tbqh

original honest comment
>>
>>29690193
You dodged a bullet, anon. Too bad I didn't have the same luck.
>>
my mom lost his virginity to my dad, then she got pregnant and she had my older sister (conceived before marriage, born after marriage, marriage was feb 1985, she was born aug 1985, thats six months, then i was conceived and born two years later?
is my sister half-bastard?
also my my has only been with my dad, none of them are blacks btw
>>
>>29690222
No. You would have never been born.

>>29690222
Stop it with the self depreciating please
>>
>>29688919
probably not since they both grew up in Juneau, Wisconsin in the 1960s
>>
>>29690270
>No. You would have never been born.
And the problem with that is...?
>>
>>29690322
There is none. I was just correcting your logic.
>>
>>29690352
Nothing "logical" there. I just stated that I didn't have the luck of not being born black.
>>
>>29690396
No. If you're mother had married the black male, his child would have been born in your place. You wouldn't exist at all and somebody else would.
>>
>>29688919
Considering that she herself is black, that's a possibility.

My white father never fucked a black girl until my mom, I know that for a fact
>>
>>29690428
Maybe, but that person on a different timeline would probably have a better life than me and I wouldn't "exist", which is good enough for me.
>>
>>29688919
No, she did after they divorced though. They seemed to be really mean to her but she always seemed so happy so I wasnt upset
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.