[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is smoking weed like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 493x335
is it like cigarettes? i know people always say that cigarettes are good but i always get sick and nausious from tobacco. is marajuana like that where you feel dizzy and cant stop sweating and want to puke? also do you lose the ability to move at regular speeds and know hat is going on around you?
>>
>>29688912
Sex is like naked people hugging, and mom covers your eyes because it is against the good L-rd's will that man and women be indecent since they left the garden.
>>
You got nicotine poisoning, smoking too much nicotine does that. Weed feels and tastes different. It's different for every person. For me i get lazy and everything feels great so i usually jerk off and eat food. Everyone should try it once
>>
weed will make you GAY
>>
Well first let me tell you that being high is A LOT different from a tobacco/nicotine buzz. It's a totally different experience. What it actually feels like, however, is different for everyone. But basically everything will start to feel as if it is passing by slowly, not visually but just perceptually. You'll start to focus on things a lot more and have a feeling of euphoria and maybe an uplifted mood depending on type of strain. Everything is "enhanced" sort of but for a bunch of different reasons.
>>
>>29688912
It's going to be really disorientating when you first try it. You might say you don't like it, but when you keep on using it you start to really like it and you can function more normally while on it.
>>
>>29688912
depends on strain depends on person.
There are some similar qualities with a nicotine buzz, but they are greatly overshadowed by the fact that it totally changes your perception of everything. Everything is different. Its not something that's easily explained.

First time I smoked weed, I had a joint, I felt nothing. So I waited and waited, then my mate rolled me another and I smoked it, and when it hit me, it felt like I was dreaming, and I had just become aware during the middle of the dream. First smoke best smoke. Never had a high like that again.
>>
>>29688950
>L-rd

are you jewish
>>
I most vividly remember getting a body high where my body felt tingly, almost numb. I was eating chicken nuggets and my lips felt numb as I put them in my mouth, but they tasted better than usual.
>>
tfw weed triggers your paranoid schizophrenia

really miss it tbqhwy guys
>>
If you've never done a substance that alters your perception before it's pretty impossible to describe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.