[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've tried everything. I'm fit, I go to the gym everyday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 208x243
I've tried everything. I'm fit, I go to the gym everyday, I spend at least 30 minutes in the mirror each day after every shower trying to ensure I look my absolute best, I wear shoe lifts to make me look 5'11, I buy trendy clothes, girls tell me I'm attractive on the internet, I try to stay informed about various topics so I can have a decent conversation, I have Tinder, I have friends, I get invited to parties, I have a job, I have a car, I'm going to college, whatever your shitty reddit self improvement advice is I've done it. YET, women still won't talk to me. If they talk to me on Tinder they'll talk at most for a couple days than abruptly stop talking. Women never come up to me or approach me. What the FUCK???

Don't listen to any memes. Self improvement is a scam. The point is women can sense betas, awkward fucks, robots, and they want absolutely nothing to do with you. No matter how pretty the packaging, you're still damaged goods on the inside. Don't even try, it's not worth it and will just make you want to kill yourself in the end.
>>
You care too much. Stop. Find happiness that isn't attached to anything, then watch your life improve like magic.
>>
Have you tried...just being yourself?

No seriously you sound like you spent all this time trying to look good without developing an actual personality.
>>
>>29688900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM
>>
>>29688900
You dip, women don't even approach Chads. At least the self respecting ones. I've even overheard women get pissed off at the idea of talking first to a guy
>>
Holy fuck Elliot has returned.
>>
>>29688985
Why? That's so fucking stupid.
If they're interested why not show their interest if they realize the guy isn't going to do anything? Do they actually think they'll get rejected? How deluded are they?
How the fuck do you even approach women without them thinking you're a stalker rapist or whatever?
>>29688965
Read the post again.
>>
>>29688900
if everything you do is to impress other people, you are destined to fail at impressing peopl
>>
>>29688965
>developing an actual personality
Enlightened master race reporting in.
Reflect on what you wrote there and it might set you on one of the paths to enlightenment.
>>
>>29688900
Just approach some woman for fucks sake. Eradicate the idea from your mind that you'll ever get pussy from the person you're talking to and you'll see that talking to women becomes much easier.
Simple small talk is enough. If you practice enough, talking and approaching woman will become absolutely normal for you.

Look I know giving such advice is easy, but trust me when I say that you wont even believe the type of woman you can find in bookstores or garden shops. These type of woman don't use dating apps. All you need to do is start talking to them. Once you've learned basic skills, you can proceed to learn a bit about body langue and social science, but I doubt that that will even be required for you, if you tell the truth about yourself.
>>
Go on a trip to Japan anon, their dating culture is way different Japanese women aproach men not the other way around, and they cant tell the difference between foreigners so you will just be Brad pitt 218951 too them, Be prepared for some absolute psycho bitches though.
>>
>>29689093
You don't understand women. They want to be taken away by a strong man who knows what he wants. They don't want to lead some pussy around by his hand and tell him what to do.

Making the first move is masculine, and almost the hallmark of masculinity. And girls like boys. There you go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.