[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah fuck boys I need some help. I visited my sister's house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1437340379064.jpg (61 KB, 540x459) Image search: [Google]
1437340379064.jpg
61 KB, 540x459
Ah fuck boys I need some help. I visited my sister's house with our parents for a fourth of July celebration earlier tonight and I realized something disturbing. I think my niece is attracted to me.

She's my sister's oldest child, from before she married. I remember I was 18 the year she was born. Her other two kids are with her husband and my niece I think has felt left out as the stepchild. We bonded a lot when she was little and my sister was living with us. Now that she's into puberty it seems like it's developed into some kind of weird daddy issues thing she's got going on. She was getting really carried away with transparent touching and obvious innuendo. Literally grabbing at my penis repeatedly at one point as a "joke," yeah, she was definitely smiling.

I just kind of distanced myself (hands in the air, not aroused) and left before she did anything too stupid. She's a good kid and I'm glad she's not getting teen pregnant or something but really wtf.
>>
any younger anons can tell me
how do i make her chill?
>>
You'll have to be mean to her. Tell her that's gross and she should ashamed. It's a quick solution sure to give her some complex about her daddy issues, which should keep her out of trouble for awhile. Or you could awkwardly ignore her like the r9k wussy boy you are. Or you could fuck her and post webms of it here. Your choice.
>>
It could just be a phase. I say just ride it out. Don't neglect her, because that could compound it, but create some distance. Like, involving her half-siblings as well as her in any activities you do. Once the hormones settle down, she will probably realise what she's been doing and cringe to herself.
>>
>>29688880
Pay a nigger to rape that pussy out, then she will hate sex for some years
>>
Just enjoy it m8. Flirt back, tease her, never go all the way though. IF you do it she will be forever in love with guys like you in the future.
>>
/r9k/'s hivemind is incapable of giving good advice without projecting their own disgusting fetishes into everything.
It was a terrible idea to post this here, my dude.
>>
>>29689195
Don't you think he knows that, you retarded normalfaggot? He's making this up to jerk off to our replies.
>>
>>29689031
Hello autistic edgelord, you obviously don't understand girls.
What would happen is the exact opposite.
>>
>>29689239
stop living in a fantasy world. I've met lot of girls who had issues with sex because of past experiences
>>
>>29689239
Either way she will cach AIDS, OP I'm telling you look for black bug chasers on craiglist
>>
File: 1464821523953.png (156 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464821523953.png
156 KB, 400x400
>>29688880
no one posts here asking for advice.

they post looking for validation...

so let me give it to you.

pound that wincest loli pussy!
>>
>Always close to youngest cousin of my aunts family
>We're watching a film alone one night at her house
>She cuddles up to me, then gets a blanket, then moves my hand under her top
>End up kissing her and eventually fingering her to orgasm
>She's turned into a solid 8/10 over the last few years
>I've lost a shit ton of weight and look pretty decent now myself
>Last time I saw her at her sisters wedding she made obvious comments to me/ about me
>Going up to see her and her family in a week
>She wants to smoke a joint or two with me when I go
>No idea what will happen

If she wants to I'm going to fuck her brains out, no regrets.
>>
>>29688880
she looks like a girl i used to have sex with, except happier
>>
File: 1465564333632.gif (304 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1465564333632.gif
304 KB, 360x270
>>29689665
>>29689665
>I'm going to fuck her brains out
>>
>>29689741
>used to have sex with
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
say you have a girlfriend. talk about her anytime she gets too flirty. in time she'll learn not to be flirty since that gets her the unwanted response of hearing about your girlfriend.
>>
>>29690963
I've never had a real girlfriend though. It's hard, I'm a lonely guy in his mid 30s.
>>
File: 1459854777282.jpg (103 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1459854777282.jpg
103 KB, 500x667
Sit her down and give her the talk. Tell her girls at her age have urges and should be shipping Zootopia characters and rubbing off to furshit and that it's perfectly natural.
>>
>>29691099
you could spray with a water bottle instead. not when she hugs you of course, just when she's getting frisky.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
its july 3rd, why are fireworks going off? why is everyone talking about 4th of july social meetups? it hasnt happened yet, right?!?!! this is driving me fucking crazy what the fuck, is my clock wrong???
>>
>>29691279
this was gonna be a new thread. fuck.
>>
File: 5626021977_fb4f78eee2.jpg (20 KB, 157x169) Image search: [Google]
5626021977_fb4f78eee2.jpg
20 KB, 157x169
>>29691279
Why not make the new thread inside this one? Save space
>>
>>29688880
Happened to me except with my friend's younger brother. You just need to be upfront and say it's wrong, and try to stop acting friendly with them.
Another way is just to start acting distant.Instead of sitting near her, try to sit on the other side of the room. Good luck.
>>
Look at it this way. Who's most likely to treat her right and actually care for her?

You, my man.

You should slowly build a stronger relationship with her. Eventually she'll be old enough to consent, and you can elope. You won't have to worry about younger men taking advantage of her and turning her into some angry feminist, and you get some sweet young pussy out of it yourself. Best of all, you'll genuinely love each other, in ways only familia can. Plus, as the foundation for what she will always desire in a man, you'll always be exactly what she wants. You can skirt all the responsibilities of being her daddy, while still being her daddy, if that makes sense.
>>
My 6 year old cousin acted all weird too op.

>Be watching Netflix with two of my cousins
>the 6y/o one always sits on anyone's lap.
>she sits on mine but feel her slowly pushing back to the point her ass is right over my dick
>wtf.jpg
>She turns her head towards me
>As I was about to tell her to get off she lungs forward, kisses me and I feel her tongue in my mouth.
>WTFHELP.jpg
>stand up immediately while yelling OFF as if she was a dog
>she falls off, walks away giggling to the kitchen while wiping saliva off her face.
>other cousin asks what happened
>I tell her
>she laughs and continues watching whatever we were watching

The other cousin was her sister too. I'm still confused as to what the fuck happened and why was the older sister acted so casual about it.
>>
>>29688880
Stop posting your pedo fiction here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.