[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to /r9k/ >Every thread is "I'm so sad because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: xTestprint3.jpg (66 KB, 540x437) Image search: [Google]
xTestprint3.jpg
66 KB, 540x437
>Go to /r9k/
>Every thread is "I'm so sad because women won't fuck me but they're sluts even though I want to fuck a lot of girls!!"
>"Why won't women fuck me??"
>"ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES!"

Lol, and you actually think that you're superior even though you're all very insecure and depressed.

Sad fucks lol. Go ahead, throw all the flame my way but you know that you're unsatisfied with your lives. You shitpost on /r9k/ because you have literally NOTHING ELSE.

Have you ever even talked to a women one on one? I highly doubt it. That's why your views on women are so retarded. Grow up you fucking man-childs. You're nothing in the real world and you never will be anything. Fucking pathetic, lol. The whole world is laughing at you.
>>
>>29688877

Every thread? No. Many threads? Yes.

This place has always been extremely toxic. It's better now than it was in 2014/2015. I still remember back then, looking at the fucking catalog page, and even though I am desensitized to life, I still felt a legitimate sense of despair and disgust for this place.

/r9k/ is also self-hating, and the people here do not seem to realize that they are worsening their situations by engaging in this cesspool shithole.
>>
No one thinks their superior or don't realize they're hypocritical, they're just being honest and are the ones who currently fail in society. They can't change who they are and thus simply antagonize the normies.
>>
>>29688929

I just find it weird that everyone here identifies with /pol/ ideology from the get go. They hate feminists (despite knowing next to nothing about the actual movement) and hate black people because they're afraid of anything that isn't what they're use to.

There's literally nothing anyone can say that can change or affect my opinion at all. I know that everyone who posts here doesn't have any friends. Wants a loving girlfriend (all whores tho amirite@!!) and never will be successful in life. I just came past this board the other day and was astonished that so many fuckups can congregate at one place.
>>
>>29688994

But "normies" don't post here. Furthermore, I can guarantee that everyone on this board would fucking quell up if they even thought about saying the stuff they say on here IRL. Losers lol. I see why most of you were bullied in High School. Weak.
>>
>>29688877
are you here to rub it in, normie?

are you here to rub it in that we lost the dice roll?
we are all results of the circumstances which we have been put in

people like you made us like this, and you have the audacity to tell us the world is better off without us?
>>
>>29689007
Why do you think it's alright to be so cruel to others? Look at how you're describing the average robot. Your attitude exacerbates the shit here.
>>
>>29689007

The thing is, is that the guys on here have shitty lives, they always did, and they exist in a cycle of negativity. Bashing them on here will only make things worse.

As for /pol/, that board is the most popular, yet controversial, board on this website. So there is bound to be some leakage from them. /pol/ has to be as edgy as possible in a right-wing sense, because that is what they need to do. /pol/ is contrarian, and they see themselves as rebelling against the current leftist status quo.
>>
>>29689059
>people like you made us like this, and you have the audacity to tell us the world is better off without us?

Well technically the world would be no different if you weren't here.

>>29689075

Have a read of the posts you find on this page and consider who's "Cruel". the circle jerking of women hating and "NIGGERS!".

You're the cruel one. I'm giving you a reality check.
>>
>caring about anything a robot has to say
no one values their existence or opinions and neither should you op.
>>
You're the 100000th person to shit on robots and "uncover" their "hypocrisy." Congrats on making a useless thread, you fucking narcissistic attention whore. You really figured it out huh? Good work kiddo.
>>
File: 1427724652918.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1427724652918.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>youre all very insecure and depressed

Yes
>>
>>29688877
>even though I want to fuck a lot of girls!!
That's where the mistake is. For most robots, anyway.

Apart from that you're pretty much right.

We don't all have the same issue with women having had a lot of partners in the past though. I don't think it's an issue per se. But many here are extremely vocal about it.
>>
File: emojis.jpg (41 KB, 343x258) Image search: [Google]
emojis.jpg
41 KB, 343x258
>>29689007
>I know that everyone who posts here doesn't have any friends. Wants a loving girlfriend (all whores tho amirite@!!) and never will be successful in life.

Well, you just posted here multiple times, so...
>>
I have had numerous women in my life, and I can confirm that women are horrible.

I'm not a Chad, I was just red-pilled from a young age

I've seen the most confident men be brought down by manipulative women.

And the worst thing is, men will accept their new submissive role in exchange for the glorified pussy-coin.
>>
>>29688877
>>29689200
Yeah OP is this like your first time on the internet? How did you find this place?
>>
>>29688877
>Every thread is
Started of your thread with an outright retarded statement .
You're either a shitposter or a roastie, if you're a shitposter, good job.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.