[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In high school I got made fun of for looking like Dylan Klebold.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 1540x1540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 1540x1540
In high school I got made fun of for looking like Dylan Klebold. What were you made fun over?
>>
shut up retard , kmfdm sucks
>>
Why would they fucking make fun of you for looking like a mass shooter
Did they want to get fucking shot
>>
File: dylan.jpg (66 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
66 KB, 300x452
>>29688835
you don't look like dylan klebold though

you look more like a nerdy version of zack from saved by the bell.
>>
>>29688835
My nose.

Everyone called me a jew. Now every time I hear anyone insinuating that I'm jewish for whatever reason, I get incredibly anxious and defensive about my nose.

I just want to get my nose fixed tbqh. But I don't have the money.
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1200
>>29688901
I see a resemblance.
>>
>>29688966
I've had the exact same experience. I have enough money to get a nosejob, but I'm hesitant to do it because it would seem superficial or whatever and I've always pretended not to care about what people think about my appearance. Funny that the same people who make you insecure about something criticize you for fixing it.
>>
File: eric-harris-and-dylan-klebold.jpg (53 KB, 399x293) Image search: [Google]
eric-harris-and-dylan-klebold.jpg
53 KB, 399x293
>>29689024
i honestly don't, anon
>>
>>29689088
Not in that pic but when he has his longer hair.
>>
I got suspended 4 times in high school, thrice in grade 9, once in grade 10, for beating the shit out of people who pissed me off. Last suspension lasted twenty days. They actually brought the cops in and considered expelling me.

Not many people talked to me to begin with, but pretty much no one talked to me at all starting from second year out asides from my D&D group and a select few individuals at the anime club.

Oh yeah, I announced the formation of a Dungeons & Dragons club over the PA system one morning. I started that fucking club, there weren't any before for sure. Seven people showed up to the room at lunch, which was nice. Nobody from any of my classes said shit, but I'm pretty sure that's what I would have been made fun over if I wasn't a 220 lbs. 6'2 martialfat with a known temper who trained MMA.
>>
>>29688835
I got called a faggot for being on the swim team.
>>
>>29689188
Were you by any chance a wrestler. I was made fun of a little but I joined the wrestling team. Our school had a little thing where every Monday morning they would play some sports highlights in announcements and one January morning there was a clip of me getting a firemans carry and pinning a kid in a 220 match (I was 185 at the time, wrestling 195). After that video people just started respecting me and acting like I was cool.
>>
>>29688835
I had a stupid haircut. I hit puberty earlier than everyone else and was tall but my voice was still crackly high pitched. I always rode my bike to school and took the seat off to keep in my locker so people wouldn't steal it (quick release); various jokes about the lubricated seat post etc etc. Bad acne too.
>>
For being an "oreo"
>>
>>29689550
Why didnt you just get a bike lock?
>>
People always said I looked like the kid from toy story who ripped the toys apart for fun (Sid)
>>
>>29689585
Black on the outside white on the inside? Like an inverse wigger?
>>
>>29688835
>What were you made fun over?
being alive
>>
>>29688835
In middle school I was made fun of for looking like a girl
High school, for looking like snape from Harry Potter
>>
>>29689596

You mean a second lock to lock the seat to the frame? Seemed like too much hassle. Also keeping the seat in my locker kept it dry if it rained.
>>
>>29689693
No I meant a lock that you use to tie or lock your bike around a pole or tree.
>>
File: 1452328895517.png (13 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1452328895517.png
13 KB, 736x547
Guys would call me a faggot, make fun of the way I dressed (like a sperg) or my acne. I got beat up a few times. Girls would tell me I was ugly or I was a loser.

I got ridiculed so much in high school that by my senior year I was losing it, the panic attacks were becoming non-stop and I was going a lil bit nuts. Ended up having to go on SSRIs and benzos just to leave my room. I became a recluse and haven't really changed in that regard. It's been ten years and I still don't talk to people.
>>
>>29689634
Yeah. I'm black, grew up in a mostly black neighborhood, and got a scholarship to go to a really nice private high school on the opposite side of the city that was mostly white. Socially, if you're black and not Tyrone or really hood, white people are pretty critical of your personality.
>>
>>29688835
Like a mouse, because I was small and had large front teeth and didn't hit puberty until I was 17
>>
>>29688835
Damn you ain't bad looking
>>
>>29689930
Thanks dude that means a lot ta me.
>>
>>29689744
The bike was locked to the rack outside. I took off the seat and brought it inside to keep in my locker because the seat had a quick release and i had had my seat stolen once before.
>>
I've been told I look like Harry Potter so many times in my life I'm sure I don't even remember them all. Sometimes I was told that by strangers as the first word they'd ever spoken to me. Most of it was years ago back in high school, but it's happened to me twice this year, most recently a few months ago by a damn cashier at a fast food joint.

Apparently short brown hair and glasses is all it takes.
>>
>>29688835
Nothing, I was completely ignored throughout my four years of high school. I'm honestly baffled I was never bullied.
>>
File: 1466942760939.png (51 KB, 602x565) Image search: [Google]
1466942760939.png
51 KB, 602x565
>>29688835
in middle school i was made fun of for being short
>tfw still 5'3"
>>
>>29689956
Nah, just fucking with you.

You look like Harry from dumb and dumber assfucked Lloyd and made a buttbaby or something.
>>
>>29690068

theres a reason the harry potter kid got chosen, its because hes a typical archetype
>>
>>29689279
Good

>do you watch FREE! ?
>>
I was good at making people laugh so nobody picked on me in High School. One black guy made fun of my lips for being really red and asked if I'd been sucking off Clifford but I just laughed because that was hilarious and it was just banter. I was bullied in elementary school but I must have repressed the memories because I can't remember any details beside being pushed into the bushes on the way home. I'm not very upset about it.
>>
> tfw dickchin
> called The Crimson Chin in High School after the FOP character
>>
I got made fun of for being a ginger.

They never even tried to be clever when they made fun of me, either. They'd just call me soulless without any sort of joke.

>being a ginger is a curse
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.