[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I were to go 3 weeks without eating, while exercising every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467410775062.jpg (29 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
1467410775062.jpg
29 KB, 300x423
If I were to go 3 weeks without eating, while exercising every other day, would there a noticeable difference in my body? I am not that fat, only about 20 lbs overweight.
>>
>>29688804

You would leave quite the skinny corpse behind
>>
>>29688804
You're already dead if you're on this site so no, no noticeable difference.
>>
after about a week (less than that probably) you wont be doing any exercise you'll be doing a lot of passing the fuck out.
>>
>>29688834
I know I would not die and also know I would not lose muscle mass, those are myths. I would have to go months without food to die.
>>29688840
Dead inside true.
>>
>>29688858
I've gone a week before and never had issues with light headedness or passing out.
>>
File: laff.gif (594 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
594 KB, 200x200
>>29688859
>I would not lose muscle mass
>>
>>29688804
Just do what you were planning to do but eat some fucking fruits (I guess a lot desu) or something. You won't die, and you'll probably have lost a good amount of weight. Now will you be healthy? Fuck no, but who cares.
>>
>>29688804
Its better to lose weight by eating light than not eating at all, if you stop eating entirely your metabolism slows to a crawl and uses hardly any energy and you become lethargic as hell. Just eat lightly to stop your body shutting itself down.
>>
>>29688859

If you don't eat any food for a week you will lack the energy to do simple tasks

After 3 weeks you would be unable to move. Your body will begin to use your muscle stores to feed your dying body. Just diet you faggot
>>
>>29688889
All studies on overweight/obese/normal BMI people show no loss of muscle mass so long as regular exercise (even walking) continues during a period of starvation. Fat is stored for the purpose of giving fuel during times without food and muscle is preferred. Muscle mass is only lost before fat if you consider the fat around internal organs (heart, liver, etc.), which is the last thing to go because without that fat you can die. Good post though.
>>29688892
I will be taking vitamins if I do this and eating about 100 calories in something a day, either chicken breast or fruit. I agree on the last part, thank you for understanding.
>>29688930
It only slows down a maximum of 300 calories per day during periods of starvation.
>>29688933
That's not how it works, see what I wrote above. Also I have enough fat that I would be able to survive. If I were a hungry skeleton it would be a different story.
>>
You will probably be fine and down a considerable amount of body fat.

However, you will be absolutely fucking miserable and will probably crack at the end of it, eat a bunch of garbage, and gain it all back again like the beta cuck you are.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
>>
>>29689089
You may be right, but even if I did two days of binging I would still have a net loss of about 17 lbs. I know I would be fine health wise, and if I started to have any light headedness issues, dizziness, passing out I would stop, but I have gone a week before and taking vitamins plus light exercise and light, light eating seemed to make it fine.
Thank you for your help, I can handle being miserable for 3 weeks, it will make me feel so much better afterwards. It's the final countdown, I've been working hard for months, now I can get the rest off in one swoop and finally start lifting.
>>
>>29689132
You should really have been lifting all along. You're going to do a grand reveal of a skinnyfat skeleton
>>
>>29689238
You're right, but I wasn't able to get a gym membership until now. I've been doing body weight exercises for 5 months though. At least I will not be chubby anymore.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.