[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET Motivation General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 93c.jpg (136 KB, 1326x860) Image search: [Google]
93c.jpg
136 KB, 1326x860
Alright wagecucks, please motivate us NEETS to somehow get out there and get shit done. We all need motivation, and advice.

So lay it on us. How do we develop a good work ethic? How do we get over our fear of interacting with other people? What should we all remember when the going gets tough?
>>
Self-confidence is literally the answer to all of those questions. It doesn't matter what others believe. What matters is what you believe.
>>
>>29688778

I know that normalfaggots never accept this explanation, but I've had my self confidence crushed since I was young.

So, now it's time to move on with life and just get on with things, but I am finding trouble doing it. Normalfaggots don't understand, because everything comes naturally or semi-naturally for them.
>>
>>29688808
Unlucky that you had your confidence stolen, but it remains the only answer to all of the problems people talk about here. It's not magic, it may not work for everyone, but it is the only way.

It's good to be self aware of your flaws, but if you have nothing good to say about yourself no one else will either. I don't have women come up to me, I'm average in looks and social skills, but I do alright because I developed skills and traits to be proud of, and people responded.

Unfortunately it tends to be one of those things where you can get it because you don't already have it, like your first job
>>
>>29689837
well that doesn't really help, amnon
>>
>>29689881
I don't have much to help you with. All I can say is the things no one wants to hear (keep trying, have discipline, etc) because they *eventually* worked for me. Good luck though friend
>>
>>29689837

I've worked before, I have experience, and I know for a fact that it looks good to employers. I am trying not to talk about my personal life too extensively here.

I am basically a broken shell of a man at this point. I went from being a broken kid to a broken man. I know the only solution is to grow balls of steel and just slug it out, but every fiber of my being just wants to whine and complain rather than do what needs to be done.
>>
>How do we develop a good work ethic?
Make a schedule. Have some agency and plan ahead.
>How do we get over our fear of interacting with other people?
Fix your hygiene, dress comfortably, and go outside once a day if you can.
>What should we all remember when the going gets tough?
Life is a tragedy in the short view, and a comedy in the long view. You will die, but so will everyone else.

Honestly, if you get NEETbux or are financially supported in any other way, just enjoy yourself. For me senpai.
Have fun and good luck.
>>
>>29690211
I feel you. Seriously that post is spot on. I want to kill myself, and I think about it actively every single day. But I won't do it, at least not today. And what else is there to do, but what needs to be done?

You are not alone
>>
>>29690365
I feel you both.
>>
>>29688696
I already know that this is not going to be accepted, but whatever

The answer is as simple as instead of not doing it, you just fucking do it. There is no method, there is no approach. You just do a thing. Fuck.

Anything you let stop you, like an inability to interact with people, anxiety, whatever, it only stops you because you allow it to. You do. You let it stop you. Next time, dont, instead of do. That's literally all it is

I had the same problems. Uncomfortable with talking to strangers, constantly analyzing situations and figuring out all the places they could go wrong. One day I just decided to not care about them and got an interview. I got the job. I got a car. I just DID it. THAT IS ALL IT FUCKING IS.

Instead of not doing a thing, do a fucking thing. That is your answer. Now go ahead and reeee me off the board.
>>
>>29690554
Yeah most of my life I've always thought this was the case and more analysis just confirms it.
Just today I was listening to a invisibilia podcast about severely mentally ill people who go to some city that just lets them live with them. They just deal with whatever shit they do. Guy is getting fresh with your wife? Tell him to get his own. Guy is hallucinating lions out of the walls? Chase them off.
They just dealt with it and these people got accepted first and treatment later.
The reason I know I'm here is because I will debate an issue endlessly in my head and spend most of my time repeating the same thing I did yesterday then being upset that nothing changed.
Its not easy to accept though.
>>
>>29688696
just keep trying
no matter what
you have to make up for 12 years of isolation
never give up
and rely on your friends
>>
>>29688696
>How do we develop a good work ethic?

Dextromethamphetamine.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.