[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembots of r9k, what do think of your own kind? (women) it seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: DLDfAcU.jpg (97 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
DLDfAcU.jpg
97 KB, 500x595
fembots of r9k, what do think of your own kind? (women)

it seems like every day theres numerous women-hate threads here. don't get me wrong, i think women have been fucking everything up ever since the 60s and its only gotten worse.

but I'm interested in a fembots perspective. do you hate women as well? if so, why? do you feel that you are an exception to the rule?

if you don't hate women, why not? what do you think about the women-hate threads here and why would you browse r9k in the first place?
>>
>>29688675
>fem
>bots
Hahaha. You've already revealed yourself to be a fucking normie, women can't be robots. You may as well have started a "Faces of /r9k" thread, that is the only way you could have revealed it easier.
>>
>>29688675
I'm here because I hate women too.
Most are shallow and vain and petty.
I'd be friends with guys but that never works because they eventually want a relationship.
So I have no friends and I hate women- I might not be a robot but it's the reason I'm here
>>
>>29688700
regardless, its become apperant over the last year that there are many women who browse this board, norms or not. I'm wondering why they are here
>>
>>29688780
I don't hate other women, but I hate when women spread the I have no female friends because females suck meme.
>>
>>29688780
just become an ftm or say youre a lesbian
>>
>>29688780
Find men that are married, they are usually more open to having a friends-only relationship with females.
>>
>>29688780
So what you're saying is, all women are horrible. Are you including yourself in your sweeping generalization regarding half the human race. Or can it be you are suggesting you are the only decent female human out there.
Neither option reflects well on you.
>>
I don't have any female friends or anything. I get hit on by lesbians more often than I'd like, that's probably because I'm very androgynous. I don't have an opinion on women. I hate men though, they're gross.
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>29688976
then why choose r9k as a place to hang out? please elaborate
>>
>>29688826
their wives love that
>>
>>29689065
Because people here are funny. I don't really like men as people. I don't like how they will fuck/cuddle etc girls they're not even attracted to. It's hard to know if they really like a you or not, I don't like how they will try fuck any girl.

There have been times when a guy will be all over me, looking me in the eyes, acting as if he's super into me then afterward he will say he's not attracted to me. Like wtf is the point of leading me on like that?
>>
I don't have female friends because I am a introvert that is never bored and enjoy the time I have free to persue my interests. I am bad at small talk and socializing makes me tired. I can have a nice time at a gathering but tend to slip away after an hour or so. I would like a friend though,one that wasn't so talky.
>>
>>29688675
i think some girls can be nasty and mean but on average they are a lot kinder than men. girls are more open to help other girls too. and their compliments makes me feel better than any compliments received from men because i know it's genuine and they aren't expecting anything from it other than a thank you and to make my day slightly better

girls are nice
>>
>>29689257
My sister was my best friend.
Never met anyone with a heart as generous as hers.
I miss her.
>>
>>29689151
aren't women just as bad in different ways? at least guys are more likely to stick it through and put up a good face

with women, as soon as the feels change anything and everything they stood for is miraculously irrelevant. like the wind. no sense of honor

and isn't that the point of women waiting for sex at the right time? to avoid precisely those issues and to know who likes them for them?
>>
>>29689151
You hate men.
You hang out in /r9k/
You hate men.
You tell /r9k/ you hate me

Something doesn't jive.
>>
>>29689320
>at least guys are more likely to stick it through and put up a good face
thats shitty and fake.
>>
>>29689405
no its not fake. obviously everything depends on the person but guys are much more likely to act independent of how they feel.
>>
>>29689320
I think it's stupid to try to fuck girls you don't even like. It's crazy that men will literally fuck anyone they can. A guy will sit there and talk about how attractive you are and blah blah but it's all lies to get their dick sucked. They'd fuck a gremlin with no arms of they could.
>>
File: 1462689223283.png (115 KB, 351x350) Image search: [Google]
1462689223283.png
115 KB, 351x350
>>29688675

deriding girls for caring about good looks, personality, status, wealth, height etc and in that order

you realize guys do this too, right? except judging mostly on the looks. ugly girls don't even exist to robots, only as receptacles and practice girlfriends until they can upgrade to someone better looking. then its total disregard

living as an ugly girl is pretty shit as well
>>
>>29689470
yet these cocky assholes are the guys who get so much pussy. who's fault is that? womens?

its supply and demand. if girls didn't supply pussy to these men there would be less of them in this world.
>>
>>29689470
As a guy I somewhat agree. Most only want to get their dicks wet and then they're off to find someone else. When comparing myself with my friends I seem to be the only one who wants to fall in love with one girl and live the rest of my life with.
>>
>>29689567
>personality
aggression and cockiness aren't the only metrics of personality. those are really what you mean
>>
This self loathing isn't healthy. I genuinely feel bad for the females here
>>
>>29689590

amusing funny considerate charming sweet with good banter n isn't a douche bag

aggression and cockiness can fuck off, you're no gods gift to women
>>
>>29689573
But most men will fuck any woman they can. They will lie and say a girl is cute just so the can fuck her.
>>29689582
I can no longer trust any man because of this
>>
>>29689727
>>29689582
I don't blame you. A coworker of mine was married for about 10 years. He left her because she had gained weight and wasn't attractive anymore.
Now he fucks slutty women on the weekends that he meets at nightclubs. He even helped one chick with her move and in exchange he could laid.
>>
I don't hate them, I'm just scared of them and they are mean to me.
Girls treat me like my live presence is a giant fart cloud.
I try to make friends, but I walk into the room and they all just look at me like I'm a walking shit stain.
So I just sit in the corner at whatever gathering I've gone to while all the other girls talk about books/movies/vidya/cooking/cosplay/roller blading/hiking/lolita fashion/graphic design/competitive eating/duwende stomping/etc
I don't know.
Girls are mean.
I don't know.
>>
>>29689727
then wouldn't the solution for this be that girls stop being sluts and then expecting more? acquire some kind of assurance that a relationship is not about sex before getting intimate.

if you bought into a guys smooth talking and slept with him before requiring anything from him then why would you expect it to be anything more than sex?
>>
File: CKZuuBhWwAAf4H0.jpg (69 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
CKZuuBhWwAAf4H0.jpg
69 KB, 720x483
Women are vicious. Girls are worse.

If you're an awkward autist who happens to be a girl, Stacy will not let you forget that. Nor will she let her friends forget that. Or the school.

Even in work settings today, I fucking loathe the other women there. Vapid and selfish. It's hard to find cool women. Let alone, ones that could be friends.

Perhaps that is the bitter perspective, though.
>>
>>29689946
Do you wanna fuck and move to a secluded place away from the city with me?
>>
I date a girl who introduced me to this site and I am also a girl
>>
>>29689151
does it not occur to you that the overly confident, know how to charm your panties off kind of guys, have fucked at least a dozen girls before you? and that all they care about is fucking?

if you wanted a guy that would stick around you'd go for a beta.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.