[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I asked my friend what her favorite genre was. Is she a pretentious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 1242x2011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 1242x2011
I asked my friend what her favorite genre was. Is she a pretentious cunt or did I actually say something wrong? The conversation seemed to be going pretty well before that, we were talking about Tolkien and other High Fantasy shit like Warcraft.
>>
>>29688668
She's a cunt, but pushing the issue when she was clearly annoyed was spergy.
>>
>>29688668
>Is she a pretentious cunt
yes
>>
Women. Not even once.

tbo
>>
>>29688668
She sounds like she's being a bit of a cunt, you didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>29688668
>I am a wordsmith and rather miffed

Maybe you really do have problems with words if it isn't obvious to you that she is a pretentious cunt.
>>
>>29688668
A girl texting like that is a huge red flag just fyi, OP.

When a girl uses capitals and periods in all her texts she has SERIOUS fucking problems. Normal girls will only do it when they're being passive aggressive cunts
>>
what a fucking cunt holy shit. never fucking apologise, don't text her back until she does.
>>
>>29688668
like the others said she's being a cunt

cut all contact with her if you don't want to continue being stepped on
>>
>>29688800
>texting like a normal human means she has problems

You people need to go outside
>>
File: i win.png (494 KB, 1600x1327) Image search: [Google]
i win.png
494 KB, 1600x1327
>>29688815
>women
>normal human beings
>>
>>29688843
>thinking 50% of the population isn't normal

Okay bucko
>>
>>29688872
Holes aren't people.
>>
>>29688904
Y'all have asses too.
>>
>>29688843
that's a big image
>>
>>29688668
Your friend types like a fat Internet nerd

>rather
>>
>>29688904
But neither are male virgins over 17.
>>
>>29688668
yikes, i can feel the chilling coldness she feels for you from here
>>
>>29688668
Saying "well, I would hope so" sounds condescending as hell. But then you threw gas on the fire by over emphasizing your question with three different variations.

You sound like one of those people I meet in class who takes small talk too seriously.

I don't think you meant any harm by it, but some people have a short fuse when they think they are being belittled. The main difference though is that guys usually just ignore it and move on.
>>
>>29688668
no she's just a woman and thus is quick to assume an inane question is a personal attack
>>
>>29688668

She's not pretentious. She's annoyed by your autism.
>>
File: imag.jpg (8 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
imag.jpg
8 KB, 234x216
>im sorry, i think
>>
File: 1465776820017.png (873 KB, 1089x1023) Image search: [Google]
1465776820017.png
873 KB, 1089x1023
>>29688668
I've NEVER been angrier.
I'm going to go into GTA Vice City and massacre every woman I can see. I hate women. I hate them. They think this is acceptable because they have vaginas.
>>
You should fucking put her head on a spike
>>
File: my nigga.png (250 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.png
250 KB, 400x392
Never apologize my nigga. Hold it down for yourself. She's not being that serious anyway. It might not necessarily come off like you were either, but more so less if you don't make it out to be a big deal. So just keep things going and don't fixate on little shit. Makes things more fun too.

It really looks like she sent you off with the "fuck outta here" and fake good night, but that's probably not the case. People tend to overthink things in exciting situations like these.
>>
>>29689060
This is the only true correct answer. Drop her quick op unless you're trying to get your hole female friends are not worth the effort
>>
>>29689224
Fuck all you niggas, I'm listening to Eazy Muthafuckin' E.
>>
File: dead ass.png (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dead ass.png
83 KB, 400x400
>>29689256
Real shit my nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGeNDnYcQOA
>>
File: 1361235810900.jpg (30 KB, 507x509) Image search: [Google]
1361235810900.jpg
30 KB, 507x509
>>29689162
I would have said the same thing in his position.
>>
>>29688668
Next time she's on.

Agoo goo baba
Aba daba doo boo
>What the fuck?
Oh I'm sorry, from how you got pissed off with me last time for engaging you in conversation and treating you like a grown up and an equal, I assumed you wanted to be treated like a little baby instead that might cry over anything.

Then she either apologises, takes it as a joke and doesn't really apologize because she's a woman, or she blows up on you in which case you drop her forever.
>>
>>29688668
When you say you're friends, is it all this shit where you send annoying bullshit texts, and she replies with obvious disinterest?
>>
>>29689308
That would be based as fuck, but I've known her for years, she always gets mad over petty shit, then tips her fedora.
>>
>>29689256
White people are so cringe worthy
>>
>text conversation
>blanket expression of anger
>rather miffed
You're already violating my code of conduct enough that I think its fair to say that I am a bit of a wordsmith who is rather miffed. My favorite genre and most liked genre is the same cunt.
>>
>>29689308
This makes no sense. Robots are the worst at making fun of people
>>
yea that sounds like a cunt to me, only cunts write like that. she probably got offended over how you were literally raping her to say what her favorite genre is

you raped her, accept your new life as a potential sex offender
>>
>>29688668
it means she listen to meme music and shes to embarassed to say
>>
Why do you Put random upper case Letters when You write?
>>
You're ugly and you should kys that's why she doesn't like you lol
>>
>>29689450
it was about book genres, not music.

she probably just didn't want to say her favorite genre is young adult fiction like hunger games and harry potter type of shit
>>
>>29688668
>Tolkien and Warcraft in the same sentence.
I'm sorry OP, but you're both severely retarded.
>>
>>29688668

She sounds pissy, I would drop her
>>
>>29689458
word up. shit rustles my jimmies. space before a question mark pisses me off too.
>>
>>29689473
>books
>"genre"
>reading for the narrative
she was probably embarrassed to be talking to such a literary plebeian. real literature doesn't have a "genre", only a philosophical theme
>>
>>29688668
>I'm sorry
Nigga why?
Also don't drag shit like this, bitch obviously didn't wanna talk about it
>>
>>29688668
>types more than the girl

B E T A
D E T E C T E D
>>
>>29688668
>I asked my friend what her favorite genre was.
No you cunt you asked her four fucking times and wrote an entire paragraph each time. She obviously didn't have an answer but you just kept fucking asking instead of taking the sign and moving on. Going at her with your "but wich genr d yo LIKE THE MOST"

you were obviously getting on her nerves and she made it very clear to you.
>>
>>29690803
>implying she wasn't being a dumb cunt refusing to answer a simple question
op she's either retarded or a cunt who is using you for attention despite despising you and not being willing to put any effort in. likely both.
>>
>>29688668
>"im sorry"

why the fuck does everyone on /r9k/ fucking do this shit stop apologising all the time for trivial shit ffs
>>
>>29690909
I love how going from "she doesn't have a favorite gentre" to "she's a cunt using you for attention" seem completley logical to you
>>
>>29689458
It's obvious that it's his phone's autocomplete.
>>
>>29688668
Nigga, don't let someone talk to you like that! Male or female, friend or whatever, that isn't showing adequate respect. Drop their ass.
>>
>>29688800
>>29688815
That's not how normal human beings text tho

It's mostly short hand
>>
>>29689308
You are an autistic sperg.

Why do you guys feel everyone must have such a solid opinion on everything? I don't really have a favorite genre of music or films. There are a few genres I like more than others but certainly not one that stands out as a winner.

Don't get this way of thinking twisted and tink this means I'm too dumb to talk about music or film or individual things I like. But if someone straight up asked me whats my favourite genre I couldn't answer honesty and I would think anyone who kept pestering me about it was very much so on the spectrum.
>>
File: 1430644893829.jpg (66 KB, 389x523) Image search: [Google]
1430644893829.jpg
66 KB, 389x523
>>29688668
who the fuck talks like this
>>
>>29688668
please learn to take a subtle hint that a conversation is over
>>
>>29690803
This

She's probably a bitch but you were being incredibly spergy when she clearly wasn't interested in the conversation. And who capitalizes randomly like that anyway? You sound illiterate. Guarantee you that annoys her
>>
>>29688668
she is clearly not interested in saying her favourite genre, this is when you open up and says something about you so she can relate a little bit and maybe open her for more bonding, or just move the topic if you don't really wanna talk about it.

then you screwed up with that long text about with that long text, you just sound kinda bitchy and kinda desperate she didn't want to answer your question.
>>
she was being short with you and bitchy, and it didn't seem like she was interested in texting with you

texting in general is fucking stupid, i'd advocate that you don't continue to talk to her in this manner

she wasn't being so pretentious as she was being a cunt, but you crossed the line by pushing the issue too
>>
>>29688668
why is any of that bullshit important?

>these are my preferences in entertainment genres

yeah cool, but so what? who the fuck cares, OP?
>>
>>29688668
Lol how old is this bitch OP ?
Outnal
>>
>>29688668
Are you sure you're texting a girl? She texts like an autistic neckbeard
>>
stop texting her anon.
Anyone that spergy is not worth fostering a relationship with.
She needs to learn that she can't be a bitch and expect you to take it.

If you ignore her she'll probably come crawling back when she misses the attention you give her
>>
File: 1465783137749.jpg (15 KB, 244x209) Image search: [Google]
1465783137749.jpg
15 KB, 244x209
That's such a snipey conversation (on her part.)

It's funny how stereotypical this is. You're the guy, obviously carrying the conversation, asking paragraph-length questions. She's vaguely "responding" and cops an attitude for absolutely no reason. You're dealing with a fucking bitch. The sad thing is it's not the slightest bit atypical behavior.

A fun game I like to play is reverse the genders. If you were the one responding to her like that, you could post your little screenshot here as a trolling attempt and no one would bat an eye.

>I am a wordsmith and rather miffed.
I mean, fuck.

Don't be another stupid enabler, she has plenty of those already.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 548x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 548x700
It doesn't sound like she was interested in talking to you. And then there you are pushing her to give an opinion on something when she obviously doesn't give a fuck. She couldn't be bothered investing an ounce of effort in the conversation because she obviously holds your "relationship" in very low regard. And then after she basically pisses in your face you immediately apologise like a little cuck faggot. She must have sniggered at you submissiveness. I don't think she will want to speak to you after this shit
>>
>>29688668
you sound both as pretentious as the other, I'd say it's a good match
>>
>>29688668

>I'm a wordsmith
>can't smithy an answer to "what is your favorite"

Journeyman work at best
>>
>>29688668

Fucking hell I hate both of you after reading this you both sound insufferable
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.