[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yfw even Chad is a chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (127 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
127 KB, 572x800
>Yfw even Chad is a chad
>>
>>29688364
Look at his bros!
>Niger the NIGGER chad
>Nigeria the stacy of the group
>Sudan "you the man Sudan"
>Libya LIB YUUHHH
>Cameroon the coon
>and the central african republic...C.A.R. the dude with the riiddeee
>>
>>29688560

Maybe it's because I've been drinking, but I laughed way too hard at this.
>>
>>29688560
also look at the city called "Mango" in the middle of chad

black people love mangos

and then abeche is like yaa bitch

and then fida like fina

and then in the bottom left moundou like mountain dew
>>
>Chad's dictator, Idriss Deby, has ruled the country for 26 years
>Sudanese militias almost sacked the capital in 2008
>Chad is one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in the world

Seems pretty beta to me desu
>>
>>29688364
stirner was a chad?
>>
>>29688364
more like Elvis with an eye patch
>>
>>29688697

> Idriss Deby

You're looking at it the wrong way. Deby is the ultimate chad in Chad and he's so lax, brah, that he just lets anything slide.
>>
File: 1467089012433.jpg (65 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1467089012433.jpg
65 KB, 960x954
>>29688806
>>29688960
come on guys we all know that looks exactly like the tall jock dude that beat us up in highschool with a popped collar and aviator glasses who has like 8 girlfriends

youre not seeing that?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.