[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in love with girl at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: LolaDelRio-GTAIV.jpg (55 KB, 561x700) Image search: [Google]
LolaDelRio-GTAIV.jpg
55 KB, 561x700
/r9k/ I need your help. I'm falling in love with a girl at my workplace. Whats a natural way to ask her out? She doesn't know me that well, but she initiates conversation with me. Thats a good sign right? Should I say "hey, so you wanna get a drink?" Is that a good way to ask someone out?

Also, what if I dont really have any friends, or hobbies? Is it hopeless from the get go?
>>
why the fuck would you wanna get involved with someone you work with
money > girls
>>
Talk to her a lot more before you ask her out or anything. Get to know her, let her get to know you.
>>
>>29688241

usually hey we should ____________ is a good way to gauge interest

if you have good rapport and have been talking for a while try what day are we ________

women like to be told so that's a decent way to get it going
>>
>>29688339

How do I know if she's interested? vs if shes just friendly.

If she divulges personal information, is that a sign shes intersted?
>>
Don't do it.

I was in the almost exact same situation as you, and I don't have any friends and next to no hobbies. For me, it ended pretty shit but not as bad as you would expect.

Number 1 Rule when being a male wage cuck and working along side female wage cucks:

Never have an intimate relationship with fellow work colleagues no matter how much you like them.

If the relationship/encounter/one night stand ends on a bad note you still have to work along side that person and it has potential to be very awkward.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.