[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 19
Out of sheer curiosity, whyre you here?

Do you actually feel robot? Are you here just to make yourself mad? Are you interested in trying to understand and change the minds of woman hating robots? Do you just feel like enough of a reject every where else that this is yhw only place you have left?

Why come to a place thats as crackpot about women as manhating dyke circles are about men?
>>
>>29688150
I was here before /r9k/ turned into the board for virgin neets to vent
>>
>>29688150
I literally hate my life more than anything and I guarantee each and everyone of you that my life is shittier than all of yours. In fact I'd kill myself if I wasn't such a lazy unmotivated sack of shit with helicopter parents.

>inb4 but you can have sex easily so that means your life is great!
So can you, its called a prostitute, retards.
>>
Because I am depressed and having other people validate my feelings about myself makes me feel slightly less shit.
>>
I miss the /b/ of my youth circa 2005.
I liked being a verbose fag and making OC.
Mommy issues and repressed homosexual urges mean that I hate women too.
>>
>>29688190
>In fact I'd kill myself if I wasn't such a lazy unmotivated sack of shit with helicopter parents.
you'd fake it with a gay little stunt like too many pills and a suicide text sent in time for paramedics to save you.
Women are too cowardly for suicide
>>
File: fembotmeetupAnimeExpo2016.jpg (130 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
fembotmeetupAnimeExpo2016.jpg
130 KB, 1200x900
I like /r9k/ because:

-it's not too overcrowded and edgy like /b/
-it's not filled with normies like /soc/

/r9k/ is a chill social board where I can talk about anything and not be judged too harshly for not being a Stacey.
>>
>>29688272
No I'm too lazy for faking it, I don't wan tot end up in the stupid hospital without internet

I'd blow my brains out with a gun if I really wanted to go, I know my mom would let the doctors turn off life support if I was even remotely a vegetable. Too bad I'm a sack of shit.
>>
>>29688291
r9k literally judges you as a cum guzzling whore just for being female. You'd have to be insane to call that comfort.
>>
File: picview_tmp1467170993573.jpg (254 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
picview_tmp1467170993573.jpg
254 KB, 850x638
Op here. last 3% of my battery. thanks for sharing and keep em coming. theres nithing wrong with women. women are great! Even you!
>>
>>29688291
I fantasise about running them over and reversing
>>
>>29688332
>women are great
you should leave
>>
>>29688318
What do you do normally since you seem almost too lazy to function.
I guess your not at the point where shitposting is too much effort...
>>
>>29688318

I think your ok. pretty good even. sometimes i wish i could take people out on this board for ice cream and a day at the arcade.
>>
>>29688190
You think I have the money or privacy to get a fucking prostitute, toots?
>>
>>29688423
you don't need privacy, you go see them. and they're cheap now a days. 50 bucks.
>>
>>29688451
WELL I SURE FUCKING WISH I HAD 50 BUCKS AND NO FEAR OF GOING OUTSIDE YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE
>>
>>29688415
>I think your ok
>random empty words
Good job! Pat yourself on the back for making it seem like you made a difference!
now fuck off normie
>>
>>29688332
There are many thing biologically hardwired into women to make the "wrong" when it comes to the values set forth by western society and the ideals set forth by an entire history worth of thinkers, artists, and writers.
I mean, men too, but women moreso.
>>
>>29688481
start a gofundme lol, and hookers do outcalls
>>
Reminder that all 'fembots' are delusional trannies seeking validation

This should be unoriginal
>>
>>29688497
I'm not saying you are, but you do realize a lot of people here genuinely hate and blame women for their problems? It's not just a meme.
>>
>>29688481
Ask your mom for 10 every week

In 5 weeks you'll have enough to go see a hooker

Also it's not my fault you're too autistic to go outside, but don't assume that I'm not either. Not only do I not want to go outside but I also have zero interest in sex in the first place, so having sex is pointless to me
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 524x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 524x749
In all honesty, I only came here after I found out Adam Lanza used to come here and post memes from 4chan... It makes me feel closer to him. I know that sounds retarded but I'm retarded so just let me do my retarded thing
>>
>>29688497
>I feel robot in the sense that I'm atypical
>Although I do go out with friends on occasion I feel like I do need a lot of breathing room after a week of heavy socializing
> I assume that all the sexism is just irony or shitposting
This triggered me
>>
>>29688571

I try not to be too judgemental around these guys. Something has hurt them really bad for them to feel this way. I'll try to say something nice to try to make him less bitter.
>>
>>29688291
>It's not filled with normies like /soc/

Whatever you say.
>>
>>29688251
Wish you would kill yourself instead cunt
>>
>>29688571
>implying your average robot wouldn't happily give a girl a hug if she said needed it
very few hate women. they're just frustrated that the world is increasingly better for women then men and that it's hard to get close to women if you're not chad.
>>
>>29688509
>>29688509
>asking for free money
>impling it doesnt go against any decent person's principles
>implying it would work

Also, I literally just said I have no privacy in my home to bring a prostitute, can you not read or are you retarded?
>>29688576
Allowances are taboo for my parents, god knows why
>it's not my fault
Is it mine? Who cares? The point is I have to deal with it and the likes of you dont, fucking roastie
>>
>>29688622
It's nice that you try but I have a hard time believing an environment this toxic to women is comfortable for you. I've been more depressed ever since I discovered this place and since you actually seem like a decent girl it would probably be best if you at least questioned the community you're in. There are definitely some decent people here, but they are by far the minority.
>>
>>29688561
>trannies get free government vaginas
>trannies get free government tits
>trannies get bfs
>trannies also get spatial reasoning, mathematic aptitude, and all the bonuses of a glorious male brain
reee
reeeee
I would trade my feminine appearance to have a properly functioning brain any day of the week, god damn it, the brain of a woman is a cesspit.
It's not fair, I could have been human.
>>
if you want to talk about your feelings why don't you femanons just go to lolcow where you'll likely be more included? i don't understand why you would come here. what you are doing would be like if i as a guy decided to go to lolcow and started shouting "MAN HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" in every post. i'd get IMMEDIATELY banned if i did that.

i mean really, the only reason robots even respond to femanons is because potential for tit pics and thats about it. i think you all realize this too, so maybe you just like being emotionally abused
>>
>>29688707
Same. I can recognize that the male form is superior to my own. Why was I cursed to be a woman?
>>
>>29688291
>it's not filled with normies like /soc/
Yet people like >>29688291 post here
>>
>>29688746
I don't care if the men here just want tit pics from women. If I don't say I'm woman then they treat me like every other man. Problem solved. Being anonymous is good.
>>
>>29688707
>implying the male brain is inherently intelligent or in someway helpful
kek

no, men are just motivated to learn things because it used to mean a better life where women are motivated to manipulate the halo effect for their benefit.
>>
>>29688707
>trannies get free government vaginas
>trannies get free government tits

I wish this was true in america.

>trannies get bfs
maybe the 1% that passes

>trannies also get spatial reasoning, mathematic aptitude, and all the bonuses of a glorious male brain
Trannies have lower iq on average

I hate being a tranny
>>
>>29688678
if a woman allowed her own fear to trap her in a room in her parents house, it would probably also leave her a KV incel, in fact the celebrated play The Glass Menagerie has that exact premise as one of the prominent themes, some autistic minge can't leave her mom's because she's a sad cripple and just plays with knick knacks all day. She never gets dicked down.
Your mental trappings are pretty gender neutral.
>>
>>29688772
well at least you hide in anonymity

can i have tit pics now?
>>
>>29688678
Yes I don't have to deal with it because I choose to remain pure instead of being a degenerate that relies on sex

Maybe try to find God anon and you won't complain as much
>>
>>29688746
>the only reason robots even respond to femanons is because potential for tit pics and thats about it
don't generalize all of us men. some of us prefer face or feet pics.
>>
>>29688827
personally i like period blood tampon pics
>>
File: image.png (893 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
893 KB, 1334x750
>>29688792
I don't have tit pics but I have all the manza pics you could want
>>
BE MY FUCKING GF
>>
File: tumblr_mtjqfll5ZX1rxkurco1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtjqfll5ZX1rxkurco1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x323
i like greentexts,autism feels, and have severe social phobia and i pretty much just pretend im a guy in 90% of threads im in so i dont really get bashed or anything
why should i care if bots hate women
its not like they have some personal vendetta against me as an individual
>>
im short
if i wasnt short i wouldnt be here
>>
>>29688790
That's true but not really relevant to my point:
This roastie said that
1. Her life is worse than that of anyone here
2. Getting laid is easy for men because prostitutes exist.

And I believe I proved both those things wrong. If you want to argue that address the point, don't go off on bullshit tangents.
>>
File: 1416911515641.gif (875 KB, 178x195) Image search: [Google]
1416911515641.gif
875 KB, 178x195
>>29688707
>'she' thinks trannies have functioning brains
Literally proves her own point in the same statement
>>
>>29688861
that must be hard for you femanon
>>
>>29688814
Good job, I don't give a fuck.
See:
>>29688879
>>
>>29688291
>it's not filled with normies like /soc/
You realize almost all /soc/fags come from here right?
>>
so, are fembots more or less disgusted by men now that they've read all our deepest darkest insecurities and feels posted on this board?

i'm going to guess we have made you completely jaded to specific types of guys (robot types)
>>
>>29688861
why would being short matter? can the chads not date you because feminism makes them worried you look underage?
>>
>>29688947
I was already disgusted by men. This board hasn't changed much. I will only say that no one can ruin Adam Lanza for me. He is my pure husband
>>
File: pretending.gif (112 KB, 770x574) Image search: [Google]
pretending.gif
112 KB, 770x574
>>29688762
Fucking kek

>>29688291
How is it that every female I've seen who posts here is a 7/10 while every guy who posts his face is a 5/10 at best
>>
>>29689009
You're overrating the women man
They should come out to average
>>
>>29688150
I just fit in here more than I do anywhere else. I like the people here, and I get why they feel the way they do about women, so it doesn't really bug me. You're not ostracized here for being different either, in the least cheesy way possible.
>>
File: 1450100142758.png (198 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1450100142758.png
198 KB, 400x533
Why don't fembots like trannies
>>
>post on /soc/
>get told I'm ugly
>get told I'm weird for liking non-mainstream music, anime, videogames, cosplay, and other geek stuff

>post on /r9k/
>get treated nicely
>>
>>29689002
Why do you adore a serial killer?
>>
>>29688291
>tfw anime expo is just another normie hangout
>>
>>29689124
be my ugly weirdo gf
>>
>>29688772
we can tell by the way you post that you're female though. you can't really hide it

women type in a very distinct way
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1334x750
>>29689129
He's not a serial killer. He's a spree killer. I love him because he's perfect.
>>
>>29689129
He's a mass killer not a serial killer.

Not her though, Dylann roof is GOAT.
>>
>>29688951
>>29688888

what?

is this some fresh new meme
im a dude
>>
>>29689186
I can switch writing styles with ease. I obviously don't feel the need to do so here though, because in. This thread, I am speaking as a woman rather than a general commenter.
>>
>>29689194
damn forgot about his parents, spree not mass
>>
>>29689119
Everyone hates the terrible ones who attention whore and tripfag (unless they orbit them)

Fuck I hate them so much
>>
>>29689203
Why do you feel the need to mention you're a dude? No one cares about your cock, you fuckin NORMIE
>>
>>29688688
God damn nigga, she won't suck yo dick.
Just stop already, shit.
>>
>>29689229
i am a meat popsicle
>>
>>29689220
Mass murderer is still correct. Spree killers can also be mass murderers. He's technically both.
>>
>>29689229
i mentioned im a dude because everyone was calling me a girl you fuckin tard

im not a normie lol, i browse other boards here a lot more than this one tho. doesnt mean im not a kissless virgin
>>
It's like /b/ without gore and CP.

And I really like the cozy threads.

Hope you guys are have a great night!
>>
>>29689243
I'm a toilet
Shit in me, please
>>
>>29689190
why do you actually love him, though?

i feel similarly though i know i shouldn't. i don't even think i should be saying that online.
>>
prove you're a girl by posting what types of shampoos you use
>>
>>29689190
He's cute but I'm guessing you wouldn't like him this much based solely on that. Is it that you wish you'd saved him or something?
>>
>>29689249
glad you know your shit, I'm still figuring that out
>>
>>29689281
No, I don't just like him based on looks (even though he's beautiful.) While I do find is life tragic, I don't believe he could have been saved. I have this fantasy where we go on a rampage together, and then he shoots me. That's probably not healthy but whatever.
>>
>>29688190
>>29688318
You should read some philosophy
>>
>>29689348
sounds like you're an edgelord (edgelady). you don't know anything about him, i'm sure.
>>
>>29688846
>its not like they have some personal vendetta against me as an individual
I do now.
Better be hiding behind seven proxies bitch.
>>
>>29689273
I fell for him after researching him for about a year, reading his online posts and just seeing the type of person he was.
It's not really something you can admit irl without sounding crazy. But I don't think there's anything wrong with you, if it makes you feel better. Do you like him, or someone else?
>>
>>29689348
I appreciate the honest answer. Guess some girls just want to watch the world burn too.
>>
>>29689382
you're obviously not familiar with girls who like killers because they're OBSESSED

they know their shit
>>
>>29689382
Obviously I have limited knowledge on him. im no master investigator, and even if I were, no amount of information would satisfy me. I do, however, have access to the FBI reports, photos of the items in his house, his posts online (as smiggles, kaynbred, and blarvink), his medical and educational history. If you have more stuff tho I'd love to see it
>>
>>29689009
None of those woman are over a 5
>>
Because I hate women too and I have no friends or life and sleep all day everyday.
I have no drive to do anything and haven't since I was in 5th grade.
>>
>>29689547
sounds perfect, want to be my gf and we can hate everyone together?
>>
>>29689547
Me too, very relatable and accurate for my life also.
>>
>>29688947
I'm not an underage retard and already know that every person has their own insecurities and issues.
Reading about other's makes me feel better about mine.
>>
>>29689563
Why? I have no sex drive and I don't ever plan to bring children into this shitty world.
I just want to sleep, eat good food, and be alone enjoying myself. Being in the company of others is really exhasting and I never feel fully relaxed.
>>
>>29689259

>implying /b/ has had any good gore or CP for at least the last two years

its definitely not what it used to be
>>
>>29689671
i just want a bed warmer and you seem to fit the bill
pls be my bed warmer
>>
>>29689487
>FBI reports
>photos of the items in his house,
>kaynbred and blarvink
>his medical and educational history
how much of the stuff you're talking about is in the
http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov
for the stuff that isn't, can you share here?
>>
>>29689119
I'm mad that my cool friend became a tranny, started shooting up heroine, and joined the tumblr fun police despite his ramming his feminine penis in underage cooze.
Now I can't tell jokes or enjoy certain media, because that's problematic.
>>
>>29689730
The site you posted has the reports and the photos in his house (you might have to sift through a lot to find a photo with useful information though.)
My other go-to links are: https://schoolshooters.info/adam-lanza and https://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/
The wordpress blog has a lot of good research, and actually a lot of documents in the first link I gave were based off the research done by the guy who runs the wordpress. I've posted the schoolshooters page cause it gives you easy access to info immediately. The blog also has a lot of good analysis on the reports, some corrections etc. From there you can start doing some of your own research.
I also got the Newtown: An American Tragedy book by Matthew Lysiak, but not all of the info in it is accurate. If you just want the anecdotes about Adam Lanza from the book I could post pics of those pages.
>>
File: 1424216242307.png (22 KB, 313x290) Image search: [Google]
1424216242307.png
22 KB, 313x290
>>29689932
But I'm a conservative tranny who hates tumblr mentality
>>
>>29690120
Women form opinion based off of circumstantial events within our lives.
>>
>>29690120
you're just an attention whore. trannies are always worse than real women for attention seeking.
>>
>>29690120
i normally don't like trannies cause they're so butthurt but you seem alright
>>
>>29690155
>you seem alright
exactly what the tranny/female who adopted "male opinion" was angling for
>>
>>29690120
You will regret transitioning
A mental illness is not cured by indulging in it with sex change operations
If a schizophrenic man thinks his ears are tracking devices, would cutting them off be humane? I dont think so

Anyway this is the so-called medical professional's fault not yours
I hope you understand that
>>
>>29690180
how is that male opinion lol
that's just non-sjw/tumblr fuck opinion
>>
File: 1350264499465.png (89 KB, 283x257) Image search: [Google]
1350264499465.png
89 KB, 283x257
>>29690180
I don't care about male or female opinion. I look at my gender dysphoria as a birth condition (defect) that has to be coped with / made livable.

>>29690212
There's no therapy technique or pill that removes dysphoria. Only transition is shown to have a chance of mitigating dysphoria. Just being a man was my first choice and I couldn't make it work despite my best efforts.

Living as a man for me was already misery 24/7 and I thought about suicide every day. If I transitioned I would have stayed suicidal and done it, or it had a chance to make things better. Luckily it made things better. I'm just trying to make the best of my situation.
>>
>>29689959
i've got those online references but thanks for the response. is there really an fbi report available? i don't think i've ever seen it.

i would absolutely love those anecdotes from the book, if you don't mind. are you aware if it's online somewhere? i think i've made cursory attempts to find it before but i only found bullshit websites. maybe i'll be able to get it someday but i can't right now, for several reasons.

what info in the book is inaccurate?

what drew you to sandy hook and adam lanza? how did you feel on 12/14/12? did you ever read about other shooters or killers?

(sorry for the interview here)

it killed me a little when peter lanza said he wished adam had never been born. i get it, but that was rough.
>>
>>29690283
a few years ago i fell hard for the trans meme and thought i wanted to be a man. it made me depressed for a few months, but now i realize i was just probably very weak minded because i had also been starving myself during that time and consuming a lot of media about transitioning, and i thought, wow thatll fix everything!
thankfully i woke up from this trance. i hope you are able to do the same before it's too late.
>>
>>29690326
If you were trans you wouldn't be able to just 'wake up' from it, or 'get over it'. You dabbled in AGP, anon.
>>
File: 1358770894151.jpg (42 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1358770894151.jpg
42 KB, 704x396
>>29690326
How could I fall for the trans meme if I told my mom I wanted to be a girl when I was four?

I don't associate with the trans community, I don't think that being a girl is better than being a guy. I think I have a miswired brain that causes me to feel a disconnect between my sex and gender identity and that's it. I don't think there are any genders other than male or female. I understand that I'm not a real female, just a male who sees themself as and lives as if they were a female and that's ok with me.
>>
>>29690326
>trance
>not transce
>>
>>29690283
I'm glad it's working out for you and I hope it will continue to be that way, but honestly I dont think that's how it will go.

I think it's major bullshit that it's innate since male and female brain differences, while not insignifficant, are entirely explained by their different hormonal balances. Female and male baby brains are identical
Same thing with homosexualism being innate, it has been the dogma in the jewish academia for decades but it doesnt reflect reality at all
>there is no therapy technique or pill that removes dysphoria
Same thing is true for depression and any mental illness really, doesnt mean there cant be treatment, or that treatment has to be transition

I hope you come to realize what this "doctor" is doing to you in time

That hormones and surgery will not remove the Y chromosome present in every single cell in your body

With all that said, good luck.
>>
>>29688688
Stop sucking dick faggot.
>>
>>29688688
>There are definitely some decent people here, but they are by far the minority.
it's worth it when you have no one else
>>
any fembots in Chicago area? I'm visiting soon for the first time.
>>
>>29690302

Sorry, I fibbed. There are just CFS reports, no FBI ones.

I'm not sure if it's online. You could try going to the library though, if you want to read the whole thing. If you're interested, the teacher from classroom 8 just released a book this year too, Choosing Hope by Kaitlin Roig. Much of the book is garbage, but there are some pages in there of her account of the shooting if you just wanna read that section.

There are several things that he got wrong, including details of how the shooting went down, because he relied on initial reports of the shooting which were inaccurate, but it doesn't really make sense for me to point them out if you haven't read the book. If you're worried about reading inaccurate info, I'd recommend going through the more reliable accounts first.

The first time I heard about the shooting was from People magazine shortly after it happened. I didn't really think of Adam Lanza then. I just saw the little ginger girl's photo and thought, "that's kinda sad." I didn't start researching the case until about a year and a half ago, after I saw one of those "hoaxer" documentaries on youtube. Yeah, I have. Mass murders in particular interest me.

Yeah, it was pretty sad, but Adam did fuck up his life a bit, so it's understandable he'd feel that way. To be fair, Adam also probably wished he was never born.
>>
>>29690584
Actually yeah. But you probably wouldn't wanna meet me, lol.
>>
>>29688190
need help with that suicide?
>>
>>29688688
>environment this toxic to women
yes, because anywhere that dares to point out that women have their faults is completely toxic. I do agree that some women here seem alright but maybe they like coming here because we'll bantz with them instead of saying feminism approved replies.
>>
>>29690639
Why not. Give us reasons
>>
>>29690639
why not? I'm gonna be there a few days. are you gross or something?
>>
>>29690777
I'm not gross, but I'm very unpleasant to be around.
>>
>>29690893
in what way?

oreganorobot
>>
>>29690928
I am extremely quiet unless I know the person well. I've been told that I make weird facial expressions. I've been told that I have an overly dark sense of humor and that I am creepy. I'm also depressed most of the time and that tends to not make other people feel good.
>>
>>29690985
Honestly I'm sure that wouldn't bother most people on this board. I'm sure you would be appreciated.

Contact?
>>
>>29690618
>I didn't start researching the case until about a year and a half ago, after I saw one of those "hoaxer" documentaries on youtube.
that's so funny. it's the exact same reason i started researching sandy hook in depth. i'm into conspiracies so i like to get the facts.

>If you're worried about reading inaccurate info, I'd recommend going through the more reliable accounts first.
i actually have done that. for about two weeks a couple of years ago i went through all the files in the police reports. it was strange. i ended up putting it all out of my head for a while because i didn't think it was healthy or smart but eventually i came back to it.

>Yeah, I have. Mass murders in particular interest me.
me too. the two i've looked at in great depth are sandy hook and columbine but i find cho and rodger interesting too and have been reading more about them lately. i used to be interested in serial killers but once i started reading about mass shooters i realized they were more interesting to me.

if you don't have time for uploading the anecdotes from the newtown book, that's okay but if you're still here and you do, i'd like to see them.
>>
>>29691123
>Contact?
I was just messing with you. Guys who try to contactfag out of /soc/ are such fucking losers. Like what, you thought we would meet up and have coffee or something?
>>
>>29690985
sounds pretty nice to me
but then again that's pretty much me
so i dunno
>>
>>29691202
That wasn't me (Chicago guy), but yeah I wouldn't mind meeting up if I have time, I dunno.

but if you're just trolling then nvm
>>
>>29691277
i wasn't trolling but i don't want to meet you.
>>
>>29688190

Even if, say, one has enough money and tact to make getting with a whore happen, the validation that comes from someone fucking you who really wants to be fucking you can be very very hard to stumble upon. As a woman you're hard-wired to not get any deep satisfaction out of any guy wanting to fuck you because men have nearly no standards for sex. But if you want to feel fuckable while getting fucked instead of like a money-tossing creep, you can get that.
>>
>>29691346
fair enough.

fjdsi389
>>
>>29691277
>people are willing to meet up strangers like nothing

Holy shit, how?
>>
>>29691351
>because men have nearly no standards for sex
I want this meme to end.
>>
>>29688150

I can relate to the NEET lifestyle and can post closer to whatever I want without getting banned like on other sites/boards.

My gender isn't an important part of my identity, I suppose because I don't interact with society enough for it to effect me or relate that much to other women, so misogyny it just another subject to shitpost about to me. I've made some misogynist webms that get reposted a lot.

Only from reading about trannies on here like >>29690422 did I realize how important gender identity is to most people and how distressing it is when that's disrupted, while I could be male and my life wouldn't change in any way other than saving on tampons.
>>
>>29691583
>while I could be male and my life wouldn't change in any way other than saving on tampons
This is actually how it is for most people. People who's gender identity really deeply matters to them are a minority. Trannies are an extreme minority of that minority, that's why there's only 1 in 30,000. From pure asspull guessing i'd say that 1 in 5 or 1 in 10 people actually strongly 'identify' as their gender and wouldn't be ok as the opposite sex

I say this as a tranny tho
>>
>>29691583
>I've made some misogynist webms that get reposted a lot.
what does that mean? can you repost them?
>>
File: image.jpg (633 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
633 KB, 1536x2048
>>29691155
Here are some pages:

http://i65.tinypic.com/t6cwgi.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/2wrnn9s.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/1443d1.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/2jecv1h.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/x6bxft.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2r39sv8.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/2ezjswo.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/23gy9h1.jpg
>>
>>29691394
well, going to Chicago is a first for me. I'm 27 and have done nothing with my life. I'm tired of being scared. I'm tired of this shit, tired of sulking and not changing my situation.

Besides if things look sketchy I'll just run away. I really don't want my first big city experience to involve rape.
>>
>>29688150
because i hate men and this place reminds me why
>>
>>29691673
Sorry, this came out weird on mobile. If you add an "o" before the "i" it should give a direct link. I fixed the first url as an example.
http://oi65.tinypic.com/t6cwgi.jpg
>>
File: female cops.webm (2 MB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
female cops.webm
2 MB, 800x330
>>29691644

It seems like most people take gender identity seriously without realizing it, eg most men get offended if you call them unmasculine things, like variations of gay or weak, and most women get offended if you call them unfeminine things, like variations of promiscuous or ugly, and they get insecure if they think they might come across as these things.

It's just that most people are lucky enough that their gender identity is the same as their sex.

>>29691669

Like this one. I actually spent 7 bucks to buy the DVD of this movie since I knew this webm would become a 4chan staple.
>>
>>29691673
>>29691924
it's okay, i was able to get them. i am dying to read the whole thing now but thank you very much.
>>
>>29691923
Huh. This place isn't to be taken too seriously though...
>>
>>29692054
>tfw you didn't mean webms of yourself doing degrading self hating things
actually a pretty legit contribution to the site anyway tho desu
>>
I'm a feminist lesbian, I enjoy reading this board because I don't talk to men much outside my family and I think it's interesting hearing from men who have every reason to hate women and feminism.
>>
>>29692349
>who have every reason to hate women and feminism.
if you recognize this why do you still identify as part of entitled cunts: the ideology?
>>
>>29692054
>I actually spent 7 bucks to buy the DVD of this movie since I knew this webm would become a 4chan staple.
>I spent 7 bucks to buy the DVD
>7 bucks
>for a meme

You sure you're a NEET? That's might autistic though.
>>
I feel like i belong here but the males here say because i have a vagina i do not belong here.

When you guys list your shitty lives, mine is the same for one thing. I have a vagina.
And im infertile, do even if i get dated by pitty i cant give the guy kids. So im useless.
>>
>>29692054
>DVD of this movie
which movie is this?
>>
>>29692231

Well, I've actually done that too lmao, but I didn't consider it misogynist at the time.

>>29692488

Thankfully my family is wealthy. Maybe another reason I don't relate to most women, trying to find a man to give you money seems like a vital part of the female condition.

>>29692617

Riot (2012)
>>
I hate EVERYONE and everything. r9k is for hating someone at the very least.

I have the three trifectas as well: ugly, fat, bad personality.
>>
>>29692349
>lesbian
into the trash you go
>>
File: you.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
you.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>29692508
is this what you wanted you little slut?
>>
>>29691923
even the nice men?

or you don't consider them as men, only as friends?
>>
>>29693033
Spineless men are often mistaken for nice men. Just because you'll bend over backwards to get some poontang does not make you nice.
>>
>>29693388
it's true. i don't think they understand that and i don't think they understand how easy it is to tell one from the other.
>>
I've been coming here for a few years, before r9k originally got taken down and I guess I can't leave completely even though I know it's dead.
In a lot of ways I feel like a lot of you guys, I'm a NEET living in my mom's basement with an autism diagnosis and a video game addiction, but I get that most guys here don't like girls here and I understand why, so I generally just don't mention it. It's the closest I get to fitting in anywhere.
>>
>>29693033

even this post pisses me off as it implies "men" just means who you want to fuck
>>
>>29693388
or maybe you equate niceness with spinelessness?
>>
>>29693450
>It's the closest I get to fitting in anywhere.
that's a good way to describe it. i know i don't really fit in but where else could you admit stuff like
>I'm a NEET living in my mom's basement with an autism diagnosis and a video game addiction
and know that absolutely no one will see you as not belonging? it's really the only place.
>>
>>29693478
well it's true, you hate them but you want to fuck them

the ones you don't hate you don't see as men, it's a fact, roastie.
>>
>>29693033
person you actually responded to here. Even all the nice men I have met have had massive personality flaws I abhorred.
>>
>>29692121
Thats exactly what you think but you're dead wrong. These people believe this shit hook line and sinker. Thinking they aren't serious is a huge lapse in judgement
>>
>>29693627
>Even all the nice men I have met have had massive personality flaws I abhorred.
like what?
>>
>>29693561
Exactly, I'm depressed as fuck and going nowhere in life but at least I can shitpost on a mongolian macaroni art board
>>
>>29693664
One of the nicest (Dude would never get angry, always a smile on his face) and friendliest (literally everyone's friend) guys i ever met tried to get into my barely legal co workers pants while he had a girlfriend and kid.
>>
My mother left when I was young, and my father would alternate between being emotionally distant, and verbally abusing me. He would drink a lot when he got home, and on more than one occasion he molested me. I come here because I don't remember ever knowing genuine love and affection, and at least I can get something resembling it here.
>>
>>29693583

that's you projecting your own diseased male mentality onto me since there doesn't have to be any emotional affection for sex for you

and doesnt that go against the usual "women hate betas ;_;" sob story? you retards can never keep it straight
>>
>>29693763
no, women want betas as friends, they want emotionless sex with alphas whom they hate(anger turns you roasties on)
>>
>>29693799

so women dont hate betas? and women want to do the hatefucking, not be hatefucked? cant keep your memes straight
>>
>>29693905
don't play dumb with me you roastie
>>
>>29688291
Fucking normie
Get out of here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1443482348478.png (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443482348478.png
22 KB, 500x500
>>29688291

>/b/ is edgy

How old are you?
>>
>>29693722
You're the opposite me. Weird
>>
>>29690639
Oh hmm I actually live in River North.
>>
>>29694781

All that gore, sexism, and racism stops being funny after middleschool. Discussion on /b/ goes back too quickly. Threads do not last long so people end up saying very offensive things just to get quick attention. No point in being civil if your post is going to disappear in 5 minutes.
>>
I just enjoy it here m9
>>
>>29688254
are you me?

>tfw no woman-hating self-loathing femanon gf
>>
>>29688788
It is in Cali, Oregon and now NY at least.
>>
>why are you here
shitposting here since 2011
hate myself/being alive
neet for 5 years
waiting to die every day
life is a joke
etc
>>
>>29696380
Do you wish you could get help to get out of your depression and shitty lifestyle? Do you envy normal people?
>>
>>29688190
>She has parents
>She has people who care about her well being
>Wah my life sucks :^(

Now try being a 19 year old male on his own with no friends whose entire family died in a car crash. Then say you have the shittiest life here.
>>
>>29688150
Being put down is pretty comfy from guys.
>>
>>29696577
>entire family died in a car crash

sounds like something someone would make up to try to win a pity party
>>
>>29696535
>Do you wish you could get help to get out of your depression and shitty lifestyle?
yes i have hated being like this for years. its suffering..ive tried therapy, meds, all that shit..nothing changes
>Do you envy normal people?
anyone with friends, a job, normal relationships where they aren't terrified of every small thing, yes
>>
File: heman.jpg (66 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
heman.jpg
66 KB, 400x376
>>29688150
I'm a self-hating antisocial dyke with no interest in real life relationships, platonic or romantic
>>
>>29696238
that kind of /b/ is long gone
>>
Came here before it turned into /misogyny/ - the board. I've just stuck around.

It frustrates me at times, but I don't get into it too much.
I guess I'm a robot in the sense I'm a mental case, but I don't think I'm your typical loser. I have an occupation (studying), etc.

I miss the old r9k.
>>
We're only here because our gender earns us 10x more (You)'s. If I post without making it clear that I'm female, I won't get many replies. :^)
>>
Cunt

Origami
>>
>>29696862
"He-man Woman Haters Club" should be the new unofficial name of /r9k/.
>>
>>29696997
Nearly trips.
>>
>>29688489
>Look mom im cynical xDD !!

Stop
>>
>>29697105
>you're a normie get out REEEEEE
>you're just acting like a robot to fit in
>>
>>29688150

There is no such thing as a fembot. You are stupid, a bad person, and should kill yourself
>>
>>29688790
>>if a woman allowed her own fear to trap her in a room in her parents house, it would probably also leave her a KV incel,
I'll go to her place right now if she wants, for free.
>>
>>29696690
It's true anon, sorry. It sounds so fucked up that everyone assumes it can't possibly be true, and I wish every day it wasn't.
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.