[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cannabis Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11
File: 146751670926296.jpg (30 KB, 475x400) Image search: [Google]
146751670926296.jpg
30 KB, 475x400
Only reply if you actually smoke/have smoked weed at one point. I've been smoking weed for about 2 years now and I really like it. Whenever I'm high I feel relaxed, uplifted, and i genuinely find enjoyment in whatever else it is I'm doing. But I cant tell if it's doing more bad than worse. I'll most likely continue to smoke it because I do enjoy it but I'm curious what other people who have been smoking longer than me have to share about their long term experiences. Or just talk about anything weed related really; what you like, what you don't, etc.
>>
>>29687860
DUDE LIKE SMOKE WEED LMFAO
>>
>tfw only smoked weed a few times in my life
>it was back in college with my roommates
>i loved it, i felt pretty relaxed, was laughing at everything, all that stuff
>liked it way more than being drunk because im a lightweight drinker and would usually get sick

>live in bay area
>friendless shut in and too autistic to know how to get weed in biggest weed place in the world
>>
File: 12384785757.gif (498 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12384785757.gif
498 KB, 500x281
>been dry for a week
>quitting tobacco at the same time
>>
>>29687920
>biggest weed place in the world

colorado?
>>
>>29687920
get a medical marijuana card and get an a delivery for weed you won't even have to leave your house
>>
>>29687976
lol nah colorado is still catching up to california and we still have better weed
>>
>>29688007
Really? I'd expect there to be a lot more people dedicating their time to grow good weed in colorado over cali
>>
>>29688089
Yeah I thought it was going to be better but from what i've heard from people that have visited is that our weed is still better
>>
>>29688144
You as some random dumbass stoner can't objectively evaluate whether your state has better weed than Colorado.
>>
File: milk.jpg (51 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
51 KB, 612x497
I've been smoking for 2 years as well, and it's been nothing but positive for me in my day to day life. Although it has become habitual at times, as long as you have any sort of will power you can take a t-break for 2-4 weeks and come back to it like it's good as new.

How strong are any anons tolerances? My tolerance is still pretty normal from smoking for 2 years straight on and off occasionally. One or two small greens and I'm good always.
>>
File: butter the toast.jpg (61 KB, 960x734) Image search: [Google]
butter the toast.jpg
61 KB, 960x734
>>29687925
Are there other things to be smoked or partake in?
I really enjoy having a smoke break at work, or just sitting on the porch to have a cigarette or joint or whatever.
It's just a good 10 minutes to sit down and be comfy, which I really appreciate. It's like smoking slows down time just a little bit, and turns 10 minutes into 15.
I would like to take a break from tobacco, though. I smoke maybe 2-5 cigarettes a day, and they don't give me the same sort of headrush anymore, and I don't want to get into smoking a pack a day or anything, but I'd still like to smoke something fairly enjoyable.
>>
>tfw smoking right now
>tfw gonna be out tonight
jfmsu
>>
>>29688144
>>29688209
I think it's just interesting that you can evaluate a state's weed as a whole. I live in Nevada, and I've definitely smoked weed from a bunch of different places, I've had really good weed from Colorado, Oregon, Washington, California, and Nevada. Of course the best quality is going to be found in a shop, but there are a million fucking people growing weed out there, and I've never understood how someone can say "totally dude [X state] has the dopest tree ever brah"
>>
>>29688209
You can tell the difference between great weed and ok weed
>>
File: marijuana-leaf20sized.jpg (73 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-leaf20sized.jpg
73 KB, 509x509
I'mma be smoking tonight, I'm fairly new to Cannabis but it's pretty damn magical desu
>>
>>29688089
Cali has had legal weed since the early nineties bruh
>>
>>29687860
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
Reads the rules and get help you fucking junkies.
>>
>>29688439
fuck off you fucking snitch
>>
File: 7b4.png (402 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
7b4.png
402 KB, 1000x1000
>>29688486
Eat shit you fucking junkie. At least methheads try to get help, you fuckers just try to rationalize it with pseudoscience.
>>
I used to smoke regularly in high school, but as I've gotten older the feeling it gives me is unpleasant. My body gets very hot, and I feel tired and wired at the same time. It also brings out my anxieties, and generally makes me unhappy. I have only smoked about three times in the past two years, and each of those times I regretted it deeply.

I think I need to get more into indicas if I really want to smoke. I smoked what this dude said was an indica and it was much more pleasant than what I'm used to. Being neurotic, I can do without the head high.

It only ever felt like it's portrayed in movies the first few times I did it. Those were fun times...
>>
File: 1396998303678.png (210 KB, 287x304) Image search: [Google]
1396998303678.png
210 KB, 287x304
>>29688439
What is medical marijuana
>Alaska
>Arizona
>California
>Colorado
>Connecticut
>Washington DC
>Delaware
>Hawaii
>Illinois
>Maine
>Maryland
>Massachusetts
>Michigan
>Minnesota
>Montana
>Nevada
>New Hampshire
>New Jersey
>New Mexico
>New York
>Ohio
>Oregon
>Pennsylvania
>Rhode Island
>Vermont
>Washington

What is recreational marijuana
>Alaska
>Colorado
>Washington DC
>Oregon
>Washington

>what is rules
>>
>>29688523
As someone who has smoked meth and is smoking weed right now, you sound like a massive douche.
>>
File: 420.jpg (52 KB, 700x625) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
52 KB, 700x625
>>29688609
No correction you sound like you could USE A JOINT BRO.
>>
File: 1437352938268.jpg (106 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
1437352938268.jpg
106 KB, 680x431
>>29688609
>As someone
>>
>>29688243
Only difference is I've really noticed is the high seems to go by faster, but that's more me than the weed
>>
Lazy stoners are the worst.
If you aren't lazy then good for you.

But fuck retards dawdling around simple responsibilities.
>>
>>29688439
>m-muh rulez
>w-weed is illegal
>>
>>29688676
No, I'll enjoy my depressive spiral thank you very much. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>29688243
>How strong are any anons tolerances?
Fucked up my tolerance so fast because all I did was dab wax. Dabbed nearly two grams the other day and barely got smacked. Currently on a t-break. Probably only going to smoke herb from now on.
>>
>>29688744
>being spiteful

Yuck, at least try not to bother everybody around you from your poor decisions
>>
>>29688676
>tfw depressed
>tfw smoke weed daily
>tfw also physically fit and have two jobs, one of which is a decent supervisor position, where I coordinate events and am responsible for hundreds of people and a complex filled with priceless pieces of history
Good feels
>>
>>29688752
You're nuts bud, if you need that much to get high then its tine to graduate to harder drugs
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.