[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 38 year old fatass neckbeard >go on 4chan and click
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1454800871656.jpg (92 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1454800871656.jpg
92 KB, 407x405
>be 38 year old fatass neckbeard
>go on 4chan and click on "ROBOT9001"
>do a little browsing and decide it's time to post
>"femanon here!!!! ;) just wanted to let you kno if u don't have a penis that's in the fifth percentile of the male population and if it doesn't shoot out money...UR A PERMAVIRGIN!!!! XDDD women will h8 you!!! cuck!!!! lol"
>sit back
>watch desperate and insecure robots fall for the b8
>every
>fucking
>time
>repeat the next day like it's the first time anyone has ever posted something like that

2 HOURS LATER...

>go on to a feels thread and post your life story of having no friends of gf
>wonder why nobody likes you
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 317x284
>unironically catfish with dynamite by pretending to be a virginql young blonde woman who's into stuff like nudism, oral at the drop of a hat, casual sex, uncut dicks, shemales (oh my yes, im on like three levels of irony there), and so on
>actually quite prudish, engage in slut shaming, am a wizard (32)
>>
>>29687805
THREE LEVELS
H
R
E
E

L
E
V
E
L
S
>>
File: image.png (365 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
365 KB, 540x540
>>29687866
Four if you count the fact that I'm voting Trump
>>
>>29687744

Well, I've been forced lately to get out there into the real world and do things more often. I am also older now, and 4chan's anti-intellectual culture works in my advantage.

Basically, every relevant force possible, including this god forsaken website, is pushing me to be productive, to not be a neckbeard. So I am grateful for that.

I just realized that this has nothing to do with the thread topic.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.