[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on steroids. When I get ripped I'm going to beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: CJbNG8LWcAA-k0T.jpg (39 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
CJbNG8LWcAA-k0T.jpg
39 KB, 600x462
I'm on steroids. When I get ripped I'm going to beat up every Chad and male model I see.

I'M COMING FOR YOU CHADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29687623

good Iuck sir
>>
Stfu you wont do shit
>>
>>29687623
The hero that we need, good luck on your journey friend.
>>
>>29687677
When I can bench 300 lbs you won't say that then Chaddo buddy boy. I'll just be smashing normies. I get to be the bully then.
>>
Anon fights the good fight.
>>
Stacy can run can I run faster than Stacey and with my retard strength I can rape her a good lesson for fucking Chads and not ME!!!!!!!

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAD DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29687930
elliot/10
>>
>started weight lifting
>same mentality as you
>start becoming a chad
>go to anime conventions
>get those shy grils, seduce them with my knowledge of anime and gains and end up fucking them
>turn them to stacys and move on to the next one
there is nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>29687790
If you want to fight, train for power too, not just strength.
>>
>>29687623
tell me more

what your cycle

how much cost

where get

how feel
>>
>>29687623
Kek

You are going to get into a fight one day you'll probably be pissed or stoned maybe both..

You'll get amped up for the fight and have a huge fucking heart attack from all the steroid abuse. You'll either die an instant death or fall to the ground at the fight clutching your chest and drunk Chad will kick your head in.

Smart move anon, you've put on 10kg's or more of muscle mass with steroids and 20 years of age and damage on your vital organs.
>>
>>29688250

Test E 500 mg a week
Methyl 1 testosterone 30 mg a day
Cheque drops one pill daily

Cost $220 CAD. Got it from some guys on leddit steroidsourcetalk
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 286x176
>>29688491
>hes not using tren
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.