[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont understand how literally all of my ancestors for the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: frog2.jpg (15 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
frog2.jpg
15 KB, 250x243
I dont understand how literally all of my ancestors for the last 4 billion years managed to procreate and it'll end with me. a dead branch so to speak.

really makes you think
>>
FUCKING 4 BILLION YEARS OF SUCCESS
>>
>>29686972
Top quality post op, made me kek.
>>
That would only be true if each of your ancestors had one and only one child. Which they did not. You're just a dud, a dead branch that will soon fall from the glorious tree that is your gene pool.
>>
>>29686972
You're fulfilling your role. Many individuals of many species die before reproducing. Life expects this to happen. And every species adapted with this in mind. You're just the individual who didn't succeed. Humans will still exist, even though you won't contribute to that.
>>
>>29687092

this doesnt make my statement any less true
>>
>>29686972
Your ancestors had lots of offspring that didn't reproduce.

If you had one kid, think of how many resources would be spent on them year after year in food, clothes, toilet paper, gas, cosmetics, plastic trash etc. The amount of resources a single human consumes in one lifetime is fucking insane, if you had more than one kid it would be even worse, and chances are they'll have kids and so on. It's not sustainable at our rate of growth, we're going to reach a point where billions of humans will have to die from lack of resources. Not even being a jew here, the world could use a lower growth rate. Though to be fair, it'd be much better if it was a nigger/sandnigger who didn't reproduce instead of you op.
>>
>Who is Schopenhauer?
>Does free will exist?

Tip Top Fedora
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.