[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic of my back. Two days after getting hit with a car, this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20160702_025.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160702_025.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Pic of my back.
Two days after getting hit with a car, this is the best pic I took as it is on my back and VERY difficult to get a clear pic.
Is this ok? Should I get it checked out?
>>
File: WP_20160702_019.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160702_019.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
More zoomed out version of back
>>
>>29686971
>>29686995
We're going to have to amputate it - Dr. MD House
>>
>>29687016
Please be serious I want to know if this is a normal color for a scab
>>
rub a little neosporin on it and you'll be fine.
>>
>>29686971
My advice would be to leave it for another day, if it gets better then leave it be. If it is the same and/or worse go see a doctor.

I tend to have a 3 day rule for non-life threatening: aches, pains, bumps, bruises and cuts.
>>
>>29687052
Thanks, I only noticed the colour now and was pretty worried that's good its not infected or anything
>>
>>29686971
it's most likely fine, check it every day and if its not healing or looks infected might want to get it seen
>>
thx>>29687085
Good idea to watch it and see.
>>
>>29687037
i think it should be ok. it looks like it closed up well considering how large it is. i had a similar sized one that just would not close up and then turned yellow and mushy and shit. ugh
>>
>>29686971
Looks like skin cancer. You're fucked.
>>
>>29686971
Looks fine, if it starts hurting, swelling, or you show signs of a fever might want to get checked out just to make sure that it isn't infected. However larger scabs often end up being relatively soft and a more yellowish colour so that alone isn't out of the ordinary.
>>
medfag here, looks like skin cancer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.