[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apply for over 100 jobs >get ~5 interviews >get a call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: happy worker.jpg (156 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
happy worker.jpg
156 KB, 1200x800
>apply for over 100 jobs
>get ~5 interviews
>get a call back from one of them
>interviewer was practically gushing all over me
>"you are a very strong candidate, your interview answers were amazing, we received a glowing recommendation from your references, etc"
>get follow-up interview
>she was practically sucking my dick my whole time
>needless to say, I got the job

What the fuck just happened? It was so damn surreal, I can't even believe it.
>>
pyramid scheme
>>
>>29686666
This, definitely sounds like some marketing garbage job with high turnover.
You're getting scammed OP.
>>
File: Top.jpg (42 KB, 553x493) Image search: [Google]
Top.jpg
42 KB, 553x493
>>29686666
This

Next they will get you to pay for some supplies and go out to get some new "recruits" which if you recruit them you become their manager and they bwgin to recruit other people
>>
>>29686612

>Are you driven to succeed?
>Opportunities to earn great rewards for those with high work ethic

"Sales" by the way that sounds. Have fun getting sucked into an MLM.
>>
>>29686666
it's a health-care related job in a private clinic. If it's a pyramid scheme, it's a very weird one.

I'm starting to think the interviewer was just a 30 year old Christmas cake that wants my young virile dick. It's the only way I can make sense of it.
>>
>>29686749
Lots of shit goes on in private clinics like selling supplements and shit like that.
>>
>>29686666
Quads don't lie. Sorry OP.
>>
>tfw been working for years
>no references
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.