[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in drive through for McDonald's >hear the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1437744932868.jpg (17 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
1437744932868.jpg
17 KB, 315x310
>in drive through for McDonald's
>hear the people in front of me
>couple laughing loudly
>having fun with each other
>having fun as a couple
>even at McDonald's
>tfw you will never know that feeling
>>
You would know that feeling if you put a modicum of effort into your shitty life.
>>
>>29686315
When was the last time you asked out a girl in person? Be honest
>>
>neighbors all have family over, cooking out, having bonfires, shooting fireworks, generally having fun.
>I'm sitting here waiting for quiet hour so I can call the cops if they go over it.
>seeing their joy ruined will be the highlight of my week, probably month
>>
>>29686357

I'm 27 khv. The last time was 3 years ago. After 10+ years of rejection, I decided that was enough.
>>
>>29686453
How many women did you ask out in those ten years?
>>
>>29686489

Quite a few, actually. Times were different then. I had been told a long time ago that it was a numbers game. I went to the school dances, I could talk to people, but it didn't matter. After school, I went to bars, and went to a lot of concerts, but no luck. My only real friend actually tried to set me up with someone, but she made it quite clear she wasn't interested. He was a fat lard, but even he had no trouble with women.

Some people are just unwanted, but please tell me something I haven't heard, or read, or tried.
>>
>>29686820
You posting an image from a children's cartoon really underlines your child's attitude. What magical, nebulous quality do you imagine you possess that makes it impossible for you to attract a woman?
>>
>>29686945

What would you have preferred? Some form of abstract art depicting loneliness through uneven lines across an otherwise bare canvass? This is 4chan, and we're both here. I don't pretend to be any more or less mature than I am.

If I knew what that quality was, I would have set out to change it. Maybe, I'm just a shitty person. Maybe, there's just something about me that repels people away. Maybe, there isn't anything obvious; it's something subtle like the lines of my face or tones of my voice bother the subconscious. I honestly don't know. I can talk to people just fine, and people seem to be fine with me.

As soon as the subject shifts to anything intimate, everything comes crashing down. Keep in mind that I'm not talking about the "friendzone" because that's nonsense. People who complain about the friendzone never had a chance with that woman because she never had an interest in return, regardless to whether or not she was leading him on.

I can't tell you why because I don't know. However, I have more than enough evidence to know when I'm not wanted. To think otherwise would be naive.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.