[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decide to walk upstairs to see dogs >Hear mom on phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: sad.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
21 KB, 400x400
>Decide to walk upstairs to see dogs
>Hear mom on phone talking to her bitch friend

"I don't know what's going to happen with him... no I think it's common nowadays. Some of his friends are the same way. No, I'm not ok with it but what am I supposed to do?... He's worked hard in school but he still doesn't have a degree or anything... I want him to get some experience in something related to what he wants to do... No he hasn't even done that... I'm not sure what's going to happen next but if it continues like this... I just don't know"

I wish I could just be a loser without upsetting and leaching off everyone around me.
>>
>>29685918
Let her know that you heard the phone call and tell her you are really upset that she would say that about you as part of "gossip" to one of her friends. Tell her to help you out with things in life in order to get you started rather than her expecting you to "just" do it all on your own.
>>
File: lois.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lois.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
i had a friend who was like this but then since i came over every weekend she started hating me.

every friday mom had wine with use to be neighbors we moved into a new house so either they come over or mom goes to neighbors house. i heard one of them say doesn't he have any friends..felt bad.
>>
Shit in her pillow cases to assert dominance.
>>
File: 1389642639519.gif (995 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1389642639519.gif
995 KB, 500x372
My family is paying me to go paint a cousin's house.
One of my uncles has lived with his dad forever and along with my aunt takes care of him since he's blind.
I kinda want to pull the same move where I help my family out in exchange for room and board that I get just for being family.
Trying (but not really) to get disability benefits so I can funnel them money from that, and have some spending cash.

My mom is trash, kinda like yours but it's her BF who was the rabble rouser.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.