[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ENOUGH.jpg (15 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
15 KB, 600x581
>2nd grade
>project where we have to draw a picture of our "hero"
>our teacher decides to draw her dad as an example
>decide to draw my dad as my hero
>the drawing of my dad and her dad coincidentally look alike
>everyone is showing each other their hero drawings
>"hey guys what do you think of mine?"
>"uhh anon you were supposed to draw your OWN hero, not what the teacher drew!"
>everyone keeps saying that to me
>mfw
Fuck that school
>>
No. i dont have any story. my life is boring.
>>
>3rd grade
>have to build some sort of stupid log cabin out of popsicle sticks
>me and mom spend all weekend on the damn thing, really make it look nice.
>mom wrote my name on it in pen so no could steal it (which had happened before)
>teacher throws it away because "We don't use pens in 3rd grade" while entire class laughs at me.

I am lucky in that my mom went back and raised hell for that. Teacher did give me credit just to shut her up.
>>
>8th or 9th
>i would like you to write on a paper a name of someone who inspire you
>think of my grandma, she was close to me and passed recently
>sit there staring at a board
>teacher tell me with irritated voice to finally write someone down
>still think about gran
>that bitch comes up and with that fucking arrogant tone i remember to this day (she didnt like me for some reason) and ask venomously
>you what anon? No one to inspire you? no role models or anything? Oh such a shame
>burst out fucking crying like a little kid
It really stings me hard to this day. fucking hell, i miss you ma.
>>
>still being bitter about some dumb thing that happened in second grade
fucking lmao
>>
>>29686454
Just adding up, first line *grade
>>
>>29685807
>4th grade
>we get "teacher's name" bucks as a reward for good behavior or test scores.
>She tells us we can spend it on extra days to complete assignments, use a bunch of it to get delivery pizza for lunch, or a metric assload of bucks to be the teacher of the class for a half hour.
>She also tells us that she's going to have a huge auction full of fun mystery stuff at the end of the year.
>I'm a tryhard faggot so I ace every test, be nice to everyone and hoard a bunch of cash.
>End of the year comes and I'm ready to outbid everyone in the class.
>"sorry kids I accidentally left all the prizes in my husband's car so we can't have the auction this year."
>I have to hand in all my bucks anyway so she doesn't have to print more for next year.

FUCK YOU MRS. BRADLEY YOU ROASTIE FUCKING CUNT. I KNOW YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT AND GAVE US SOME SHIT STORY. I WANT MY 10 PIZZAS AND AN HOUR OF TEACHING THE CLASS ABOUT HOW TO PLAY SMASH BROTHERS.
>>
Most autistic individual at St. Catherine's of all time
Praise Fascenello the forcefield God
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.