[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he'll have to chase off girls with a stick when he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1438807175640.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1438807175640.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
>he'll have to chase off girls with a stick when he's older!
>>
grandma was just trying to be nice
>>
>>29685749
Just regular normie banter
>>
File: pepespooky.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepespooky.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
>planning on going somewhere
>parents say "there will a lot of hot girls there, anon!"
>immediately think of every reason why said girls would hate me and find me sickening to be around and begin to hate myself
>respond to parents "haha, yeah."
>>
>You'll the bullies' boss some day.
>>
>grandmother happens to be near a female
>tells me later that the woman mentioned me and asked if I was single and said I was attractive and all that
>I am a 26 year old virgin
I know she's trying to be nice and give me confidence but its such bullshit it becomes more of an insult.
>>
>got a girlfriend yet?
>you're old enough to marry
>any cute girls on your campus?
>>
>be in my 20's
>all of my normie relatives around the same age are already getting married, having kids
>none of them have gone to college, can barely hold a job, basically setting themselves up for failure and disappointment, probably going to give their kids a shitty life
>be me, have a college degree, have a decent job with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility
>total sperg with women, haven't had sex or spoken with a girl in a romantic context in over a year
>at least I won't die a poorfag

Too bad my money can't cure my loneliness
>>
>>29685842
>they all married off already and have homelives
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.