[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most meaningful gift you've ever received.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
Pic related my gf made me this and it's so silly but the fact she put effort in makes me smile when ever I look at it.

Anons what is the most meaningful gift you've ever received post pics.
>>
>>29685712
The gift of life from my parents.
lol nah, I got a sweet ass Tonka truck once
>>
File: 1408613886290.png (15 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
1408613886290.png
15 KB, 300x265
>>29685712
A qt I was with in the psychward made me those rainbow loom bracelets. I lost it.
>>
>>29685712
a bunch of Pokemon cards from my 10 year old cousin for my birthday two years ago. guess she was 8 at the time, but whatever.

i haven't played Pokemon cards since, like, 1999. in fact, i gave her all my old cards. i still play the Pokemon games, however. she put them in a Laughing Cow box wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper (my birthday is in September). she wrote "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM LOVE HANNAH XOXOXOXO" on it, too.

it was adorable more than anything
>>
File: 1467012556615.jpg (128 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1467012556615.jpg
128 KB, 800x559
Probably the gift of realizing the world around me is dead so when I blow my fucking brains out with hopefully the second most meaningful gift I'll ever receive, I'll be granted the third most meaningful gift I'll ever receive of sweet death.
>>
What's that supposed to be OP?
>>
>>29685712
A grey one of these bitches from my niece for my birthday.

I've used it literally every single day for over 3 years. No wasted plastic, easy to clean, holds a lot of water, great for trips, great for at home. I cut drinking soda and juice with this thing and lost a small bit of weight too.

It's meaningful to me because she was the only one to get me something that I showed interest in. She also drew me a silly card that's still hanging on my fridge.
>>
>>29686677
A ball of happiness :^)
>>
My very first internet friend(and friend in general, really) crafted me a hemp bracelet and sent it along with a few letters.

I kept them all in an old shoe-box and read them from time to time whenever I feel more shitty than usual. I've had them for about 15 years now.
>>
>>29686960
hah, that's pretty fucking nice
>>
>>29685712
>effort

TopJej
>>
A token with an angel on both sides of it, given to me by a old lady who was a fellow patient in the psychiatric hospital I stayed at.

>This is a guardian angel for you. Keep it with you and it will protect you.

I'm an atheist, but I still have it in my wallet. Thank you, Jude.

Oh, and I got a blowjob from a bisexual guy at the same hospital who still had ligature marks around his neck from trying to hang himself the day before. Thank you, Will.
>>
>>29687036
Not OP, but it's a very nicely made little craft. It may not have taken a whole lot of skill to make it, but she probably put effort into making it look neat and taking her time to sew it.
>>
File: ne.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
ne.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
The only meaningful gift I was ever given was this little Piplup drawing that Ashley, my oneitis, made for me in grade 8.

I wish she still talked to me. We used to be so close, and now I'm just another khhv failure sitting alone in his room.
>>
>>29687187

That's cute as fuck anon. But you can eat shit for getting that goddamn pokemon noise stuck in my head for the rest of the night.
>>
>>29687187
piplup is a cutie pie
>>
>pic related my gf
stopped reading, kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.