[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Unzips 2m dick, blocking your path* Heh, going somewhere, Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
*Unzips 2m dick, blocking your path*

Heh, going somewhere, Anon?
>>
>>29685661
going to your mother's house
>>
*cloak moving in the wind*
I have nowhere to go
*unleashes 2m katana with my thumb*
But I know who I have to kill now
>>
>>29685729
*dick moving in the wind, which is about hurricane strength, sheep and debris flying by*
Poopoo peepee!
*I shit in my hand and smear it across my face, like warpaint*
HUUURRRRRRR!!!
*My dick erects itself, swelling to thrice it's size, veins pulsating in a rhytmic beat*
Your move, autist.
>>
>>29685897
>>29685729
*watches you goons from my secret lair*
yes... everything is going according to my plan
*turn my chair and smirk in the shadows cast by a neon light that split the night*
>>
2 micron penis? that's brutal.

>here's a quarter, kid, go get real genitals.
>>
>>29685966
*I walk in to your no longer secret lair after using my omniscience to find where you are*
According to plan huh? *smirks*
*moves forward at the speed of light with a katana blade aimed at your neck*
>>
>>29687066
*watches both of you from a distant mountain*
Heh...
*Teleports in between the two of you*
Remember me? You made me who you are...
*unsheathes cock that is slender but 6m long like a rope*
I'll whip you kids into shape... for good!
*spin around like a ballerina with my dick flying in a circular motion*
*cuts both of you in half*
*stop spinning and retract my penis back into my body*
*it inverts to become a hole*
*rip both of your heads off of your corpses and insert them into my makeshift vagina*
I always keep a piece of my enemies out of respect. No matter how pathetic they were...
*glides away majestically*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.