[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /energy drink addict/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: energetyk.jpg (24 KB, 521x384) Image search: [Google]
energetyk.jpg
24 KB, 521x384
who else /energy drink addict/?
>>
>>29685380
I wouldn't say addict but I have a 500ml can each day for the last 6-7 years
>>
File: kroger energy drink.jpg (567 KB, 1292x1292) Image search: [Google]
kroger energy drink.jpg
567 KB, 1292x1292
cheap bastard energy
>>
>>29685380
Red Bull has given me
>bad stomach issues
>pimples inside my ears
>probably killed my enamel

Don't drink them every day, just drink them once or twice a week. And remember, the most important rule. Be yourself.
>>
File: qtenaorangejuggle.webm (270 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
qtenaorangejuggle.webm
270 KB, 640x640
When I was drinking a bunch of caffeine, I wouldn't have listened to me either, but, here it goes anyways:

I finally quit caffeine about two years ago. And the biggest thing I've noticed is I'm actually less tired. I also sleep way better, feel more rested when I wake up, and require less time in bed (I guess I sleep more efficiently?). I used to follow the rule "stop 6 hours before bed," but in my experience it needs to be way before that. If you are drinking caffeine try and keep it only the first two hours after you wake up and that's it. But really, just quit. Save the money, don't be a slave to having to find it, and feel better.
>>
File: 9BSIMQL.png (287 KB, 426x516) Image search: [Google]
9BSIMQL.png
287 KB, 426x516
>>29685380
>Energy drinks

Not even once. You'll end up looking like pic related if you keep this up OP.
>>
>>29685380
They're (in large part) what assisted in fucking my heart up. I will say that heart problems run in my family so it's partly my fault. I remember the time when I stayed up all night doing a project, drank roughly 1.5 litres of energy drinks in the space of 2 hours and went for a walk. When I got back I was probably moments away from a heart attack.

I've managed to get off them now but they were nice man...
>>
>>29685380
I work a night shift and there's an energy drink machine at my work.

Really fucks my paycheck.
>>
>>29685649
What's wrong with your heart? How do you know it was the energy drinks?
>>
>>29685380
Hell yeah dude.

I hate being addicted to them because it's hard to lose weight on them, but damn they're good.
>>
>>29685405

u must be so un healthy
>>
>>29685569
same 2bh

I quit fapping, weed, cigarettes, alcohol, but god damn energy drinks were/are the hardest thing to quit. Coffee is shit, but there's something about that perfect mix of sugar, carbonated water, taurine, artificial flavours, caffeine and b-vitamins that still keep me hooked to this day. I've been weaning myself off of them using regular soda instead. and yeah, I wake up tired in the afternoon and go to ebd wide awake at 4 in the morning.

>>29685380

Yup.

I had two rotten teeth that had to get pulled because of my energy drink addiction. Not just that but the fact that I smoked and was too lazy to brush everyday and also ignored a filling that fell out of one my teeth.

I actually got hooked on them YEARS before they were a normie meme. Back in like 1997 when I was 12 years old Costco had some shit-tasing no-name energy drink that probably doesn't exist anymore but my dumb mom saw that it said "HELPS WITH FOCUS" on the case so she packed one for me every lunch. "There you go little anon, high amounts of caffeine and sugar will help you focus in class"

Then a handful of years later came the Sobe and No Fear energy drinks, and then eventually all the Monsters and Red Bulls and mainstream drinks.

I miss when asian corner stores would carry the original Thai red bull which was in a glass bottle and was basically just taurine & caffeine in a semi-liquid form and other weird energy drinks like the Steve Seagal one. Now Coke & Pepsi share a monopoly over energy drinks.
>>
>>29685406
fuck, wish i could get this in australia
i blow $6 a day on energy drinks
>>
>>29685711
not him, but:

>drank roughly 1.5 litres of energy drinks in the space of 2 hours and went for a walk.

You're only supposed to drink one or two cans (depending on the size) a day.

There has been instances of kids chugging energy drink and then falling over dead from heart failure, which is why they now have the warnings on them.
>>
>>29685711
Arrhythmia.
And it wasn't just the energy drinks since I was a lazy fuck but my heart seemed to get worse as my energy drink consumption increased. I remember this other time when I was working on a different project in the night and I had 3 litres of energy drinks in about 5 hours and my heart beat actually altered it's rhythm.
>>
>>29685406
Shit homie thanks for the hookup Kroger is right by me
>>
>>29685838
Shit nigga I used to shotgun red bull to study
>>
>>29685380
Switch to strong black coffee before your teeth fall out of your head. You'll hate it at first, but once you get a taste for it you'll grow to enjoy the taste and thank yourself
>>
File: spin_prod_ec_994233010.jpg (29 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_ec_994233010.jpg
29 KB, 333x333
i take 5-6 of these per day, usually "speedballed" with my antipsychotic (dr approves)

they're cheap, no calories, no ginseng or other shit i can't take, and it's an actual otc medication so unlike food or supplements the info is reliable

they feel great, no peaks, no get me off this ride experience. but it's all different for me.
>>
>>29685942
This, coffee is way better than fucking jew juice
>>
File: emma-234.jpg (183 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
emma-234.jpg
183 KB, 1024x1024
>>29685947
>non-habit forming
>>
>>29685942
This. I also found coffee generally has more caffeine than energy drinks.
>>
>>29685947
I used to take heaps of the 100mg pills when I was working two jobs and only sleeping 4 hours per night. Not the worst feeling, but if you've got an unhealthy lifestyle and shit diet like I had, the caffeine pills exacerbate the feelings of being unhealthy.

But it was all worth it because I put a ring on her finger! not really, I am alone and pathetic
>>
>>29685947
Nice, that's the same brand I popped constantly when I had a job. Half the time I was still practically still asleep when I took the first of the day.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.