[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You were right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I went to this normie party and it was exactly like you guys said

Drunk guys and girls everywhere. Screaming and yelling stupid shit and laughing like retards etc

The most beautiful girl was dating some huge fucking asshole who when he got angry kicked a table over and sold drugs and shit

Normies are fucking fucked in the head baka

Now i understand why elliot did what he did. Humans fucking suck
>>
>>29685234
>I went to this normie party
you can just call it a party normalfag
>>
>>29685234
settle your horses. you hate people because they mistreat you. they mistreat you because you don't look good and act autistic. don't look ugly, stop being an autistic brat. start living your life
>>
>>29685314
>start living life

Hahaha holy shit I love this

Look at this guy! He gets his feel good chemicals doing things socially that most other people do. What a bad ass. I'd love to be living life like him.
>>
>>29685349
you don't have to be a basic bitch to be happy man. do as you like, just don't like your pathetic situation.
>>
>>29685403
It's not pathetic to me. That's all that matters. I'm still a young white male and don't give a shit what you think about my "situation".
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.