[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so easy to hit on guys, and so hard do to the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Imagen196.jpg (286 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Imagen196.jpg
286 KB, 1200x1600
Why is it so easy to hit on guys, and so hard do to the same with girls.

I've been bi-curious for a while now, and have been searching for guys to chat/nude swap. I came across a couple of fellas with which i've talked and showed our dick to each other. It was really easy to start conversation and keep that going. Nothing awkward or forced happened.

But whenever i try to talk or flint with a girl online (even in real life) it is so hard and they always want to close the conversation and avoid me. This has happened all my life, maybe this is the reason why i went a little bit gay recently.

Is becoming gay the ultimate weapon to defeat Stacy?
>>
>>29684984
gay agenda thread
>>
>>29684984

I've been hit on by three gay guys in the last month and two of them asked if they could blow me in the first ten minutes of talking. The third waited a few days before asking to blow me.

No innuendo or subtlety.
>"So... hypothetically, if I asked if I could blow you... what would you say?"
>>
Hide all gay mafia threads

Sage and gore spam all gay mafia threads

Do not reply to gay mafia posters
>>
>>29684984

If this isn't retarded agenda pushing and a serious question, it's because men think like men and are more straightforward, and you're a man so you know how men think. There's also a lot less gay guys, and a lot more desperation.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.