[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retailcuck here. I used to be a NEET also but my parents made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Retailcuck here. I used to be a NEET also but my parents made me get a job at a clothing store or they said they'd kick me out. Now I spend all day cleaning up after screaming babies who constantly tantrums (and shirts)-- and sometimes they bring their kids in too, which is even worse. What set me over the edge today was finding a pile of shorts abandoned next to one of the clothing statues in the window, where customers aren't even allowed to be.

Who the fuck can put up with these animals? My only revenge is that sometimes I "accidentally" scan small items twice, and often these stupid bitch moms are too busy on their cellphones to notice. It's made me realize that these old whores are all just Stacys who aren't hot any more, and that makes them treat me even worse if that's possible. It's fucking enraging that I have to serve these normies and be polite to them as though I don't hate them with every fibre of my being. How do I convince my parents to let me quit? There aren't any other good jobs within walking distance, and I just can't tolerate this inner turmoil anymore.
>>
so they design the store to look just like a closet? that's kinda cool
>>
>>29684934

forgot to say, pic related but it's not my store. my store never looks that nice
>>
Most people grow up at some point, I guess.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.