[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit life has been throwing at you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
>be me.
>college dropout
>out with """friend""".
>his story is the same as mine.
>asks me if I've got any calls about jobs.
>nope.mp3
>says he got 4 calls about different jobs.
>mfw we applied to the same places.
>TFW I'm more qualified than him.
>drop him at his house and go back to my crack shack.
>think about how he's so lucky and life has always gave him good stuff.
>get shit from my father for not doing anything all day.

Why does life has to be so cold and harsh?
Where did I go wrong?

Tell us about your experiences.
>>
File: mowinggrass.jpg (83 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
mowinggrass.jpg
83 KB, 640x457
>>29684682
>>mfw we applied to the same places.

confirmed underage fag. nobody over 18 would ever do this.
>>
>>29684735
We did.
Actually it was at the ministry of labour so it counts I guess.
They send everyone's papers to every company in the region
>>
>>29684682
My life for the last... year and a half has been good.
I'm waiting for the crash and it's going to be horrible.
>>
>>29684860
Shit mate, life always does that.
Gives you a small lick of what happiness would taste like then takes you to the back alley and beat you half dead.

I had a girlfriend who was my best childhood friend.
Literally been together for years through the best and the worst.
She cucked me with a rich Chad then left me.
>>
>>29684948
huh.
My best friend is pretty much with his childhood (female) friend and they've been together for 5 years.
I earn as much as both of them combined
>>
>>29685103
Tell you what, can't wait for either neetbux or a real job to come my way.
I'm so deep in debt and can't borrow another penny from people I know.

Just 15 more days and I get my neetbux rolling.

Hopefully I don't get shanked by someone's goon by then.
>>
>>29685103
>>29685175
Also forgot to ask, what do you do for a living?
>>
>>29685203
Admin/glorified secretary.
$49k + full benefits
>>
>>29685287
That's pretty good,
I used to work 2 jobs for 14.4K a year.
Eventually got fired from my receptionist job because I became a mess and couldn't focus after my gf left me, and I left my subway part-time job.
At least I bought a car before getting fired.
>>
>>29685370
I used to be a type of receptionist before admin/secretary for the same people.
It's just a matter of time management and multitasking. Master them and people will love you.
>>
>>29685492
I could've been in a good job if I didn't space out and drift away so much.
+ I'm very forgetful and narrow minded.
I should manage my shit better.
>>
>Be white.
>6' tall.
>Nice teeth/smile.
>Full head of hair.
>Bit skinny and below average facial aesthetics.
>No girl ever interested in me.
>>
>>29685103

My story was just like your friend's. High-school sweethearts, she dumped a Chad for me, payed a $200 hotel room to take muh v, had a threesome with her bf...went through the good the bad, the ugly and the absolutely lovely for 5 years.

Then she dumped me after a fucktonne of promises were made for a guy she had known for a month. Didnt even say thanks or gavr a reason why.

Now Im trying to pass the time while Im with my family watching a stupid lousy comedian talk about comedy, trying to avoid thinking about anheroe'ing my sorry hide.

>tfw someone betrayed your very confidence in the world making sense
>tfw you were used
>tfw you hate waking up every day
>>
>>29685557
I haven't got a good memory, especially when it comes to people giving me their names on the phone, so I always kept a notepad near by
>>
>>29685585
You don't need girls to be happy anon.
They are the devil.
She will leave you for a Chad.
She will come back to you and use you as a bungee rope, and when she gets her shit together she will dump you again.
>>
>>29685708
I literally can't remember a name of someone who's been my best friend for 5 years.
Can't even remember what he looked like.

>TFW people who were with me in first grade greet me in the street and say hey its anon from first grade, he's been really quite and shy.
>>
>>29685585

Heartbrokenafter5years Anon here, same list but it gets worse.

>6ft in a third world country of manlets
>fluent in spanish, english and german
>student at the best uni of the country, 23yrs old, upper-middle class family pays for a lot of my shit since I'm single child
>promising career as a journalist
>own car, turbo shittoboxu you know how to work on like a true alfa, being relatively decent at the track as a driver
>knowledge of literature, poetry, philosophy, arts
>pretty smart and not even properly depressed per psychiatric concept.

>still dumped for a faggot choirboy
>why bother living?
>I dunno, neitht does my shrink.
>>
File: O88V782.gif (676 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
O88V782.gif
676 KB, 500x281
>>29684682
>extremely rapid cycling bipolar
>slashing myself nonstop to numb my physiological suffering with endorphins
>go to asylum after many suicide attempts
>fiance leaves me
>best friend becomes a prostitute
>new best friend moves away
>start transition
>2 years later nothing is really different
>sleep in car at work because can't drive
>sleep schedule never stupid and guess forward every day by several hours
>quit job because can't handle mental illness and sleep disorder
>more suicide attempts
>heavy liquor abuse
>nearly od a few times from alcohol
>bf pretends to dox me dump him
>move back in with family in garage
>smoke weed 24/7
>cry all the time
>meet the perfect guy but he doesn't love me and only wants me as a ''backup''
>can't go outside agoraphobic
>haven't worked in five years
>pretty much gave up on ever being normal enough to live a functioning life
>feel dead inside
>everyone I met just wants to fuck me cause im a tranny
>everyone is a huge loser faggot though
>no friends haven't left house in 5 years
>>
>>29685823
I know someone who's like that, literally haven't left his room for a year and counting.
Something about his gf dying or something.

I feel bad for the guy

I hope it gets better anon
>>
I've been free of any kind of serious depression for years now. I had many good plans for life, as a NEET I wanted to get away from living with my mom. A wrench got thrown into everything when she moved into a really shitty neighborhood. I can either stay here or I can go stay with my dad which is horrible for other reasons. We don't quite get along.

I'm in a serious slump. I don't want to leave the house. It's dirty and cockroach infested though and staying here makes me feel miserable. My dad's house doesn't make me feel much better, he lives in the middle of the woods and the only thing on his road is a prison. It's just the same situation either way. I could buy a car, learn how to drive, etc etc... But I'd know whatever work I did, whatever place I went to, I'd just be going back to this. The same old shit.

It was a number of things that cured the depression, I lived overseas for awhile. I had friends there, I found a purpose in life. Now I'm back here in the US and I just can't adjust.

I decided to give up my addiction to caffeine this week after a bout of terrible sickness. It sucks. The timing is shit but I know it's a good lifestyle choice to make so I'm sticking with it. I've only had one can of mountain dew every day, soon it will be none. I can't tell if I'm getting a monkey off my back or if I'm giving up one of the only things I have left to live for right now though. I don't know anything anymore. All those big plans I had in my head, I'm not sure how I'm even going to start.

It all sucks but I'm going to keep pushing forward even as I have to sit in this hot ass room feeling miserable. I'm going to find a way out. I must.
>>
>>29685956

It's simple maths anon, return to the country you felt that good in.
>>
>>29686032
I was in the Philippines. I had a good reason for coming back though. Legally I couldn't work there. Even if I married my gf there I wouldn't have very good work opportunities I think. When I did work there (illegally) I loved the job at first but it started to wear me the fuck out. I did the math and realized I could make more money working here in the US at fucking McDonalds. Sure the money doesn't go as far but I wouldn't be killing myself nearly as much as I did there with the work for very low pay.

I don't want to live on NEETbux forever. I want to get my gf here and marry her and continue on. But I need to find a way to become independent from my family at some point. I'm trying as hard as I can to convince my mom that this house was a bad idea and that we should go somewhere else. I don't feel like I'm getting through to her though.

Backup plan is a section 8 apartment, I don't know how long I will have to wait for the voucher but I've already put myself on the list. I pray every day that my ticket out of here will come.
>>
>>29685956
Honestly I'd love to live in a house in the middle of the forest, where no one can bother me, I can do my shenanigans in peace, if your father wouldn't complain as much as mine it could work,
Getting away from this shit technology dependent society and getting a job somewhere nearby.
That's a dream of mine desu
>>
>>29685103
My first girlfriend left me after 7 years.
Then she got an abortion.
Just saying, shit happens. And it sucks.
>>
>>29686243
Mine is kind of an asshole though. There are no cockroaches but the house is still pretty filthy. One of my relatives, I'm not sure how he's related to us, lives there too and he always bitches about how I spend too long in the bathroom. I end up staying all night and sleeping all day and feeling depressed when I live there. Same as I feel here. Detroit might not be the best place to stay but at least there are things to do when I leave the house. At least my mom is nice enough to take me places once in awhile when she's not busy with work.
>>
File: 1442135.gif (1 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1442135.gif
1 MB, 300x170
>>29685956
Is there anything you can do about the mess and cockroaches in your house, though? It may sound pointless but fixing the place up could be a small step in motivating yourself for whatever other plans you want to put in motion.
>>
>>29686353
I can suggest to you a plan, its not perfect but in theory it could work
1-find a decent job
2-earn enough currency
3-move out
4-go to the Philippines and get you gf into the US
5-live happily with your significant other.

I wish its this simple but life isn't simple.
With lots of hard work your dreams might become reality.
>sorry about meme level advice
>>
>>29686401
My mom has been working on it with her ex husband (not my dad) there aren't so many now. Can't change the situation with the neighborhood though and make me fee comfortable going outside.

>>29686467
Yeah I get it. My mom has been talking about moving to Florida. If it happens, and that's a big if, I could probably earn more money tax free and feel comfortable enough to bring my gf to the place I'm living at the time, then we can start saving up for everything together. That's what I really want, I don't mind sacrificing all my NEETbux to get her here and getting a job that will cut them all off, but I don't want to bring her to this place, this neighborhood.
>>
File: 4252200.jpg (183 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
4252200.jpg
183 KB, 936x936
>>29684682
In 2014 I was 24 and banging tons of hot chicks and had friends and was generally happy.

Then I wagecucked through 2015 and most of 2016 so far. And now I'm almost 26, hate my career, have almost no friends, never get laid anymore, and am depressed 24/7.

Life is a rollercoaster, sometimes you're going up and sometimes you're going down.
>>
>>29686630
>you can't be too much happy
>Said life as it walked you into a shady dark alley.

Where does it go wrong?
Why would any God allow this?
>>
>>29686698
There is no god obviously.
>>
>>29684682
>rear end someone back in February
>time passes
>go out to get my mail a couple days ago
>I have a lawsuit pending against me
>the guy is claiming his back hurts and he wants $57,000
>the case is literal bullshit and his account of what happened is filled with bold faced lies
>cop from the scene, insurance company, and my mom can all vouch for me
Good thing I have insurance or I would literally be able to do nothing about this
>>
bust my ass to get into a good university
too stupid for STEM
get out and teach english for awhile
depressed and sad b/c horrible salary
go to grad school for a humanities MA
bust my ass
graduate with a job while a lot of classmates dont
shit pay
long hours
long commute
literally skip eating sometimes because most of my paycheck goes to rent / car / cell phone. forget about dating or going out to eat.

i know it's my fault for being stupid and not doing STEM or law but

just
fuck my shit up senpaitachisama
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
>get put in location program for college students who need to find housing and can't dorm
>get moved into normal house in good location
>normally stuck with normie room mates but it's all good they usually leave me alone in my room
>this time get stuck with aryan Chad
>dude isn't typical Chad, he never goes out with girls or anything, he's a lunatic doomsday prepper type
>wears war paint. and a bunch of camouflage shit
>always in the basement, has like 10 guns
>one day in the middle of the night he barges into my room and hands me a bolt action rifle
>tells me to go outside and cover "6"
>basically hide behind a tree, hear spoopy noises at times and point rifle into the woods.
>realize this guy is a nutter and that I'm more likely to get my nuts ripped of by a bear than stop any bad people(?)
>go back in, ask him what the point of that was
>"you didn't see anything?"
>no
>"well we gotta watch out anon, we have no clue what might be coming for us"

How long do I have to put up with this shit before I get anything worth basing a movie on?
>>
>>29684682
Oh boy

>be me
>few months ago grandfather died, never knew my father, mother died when I was very young. and I grew up with him.
>Grandmother is sick to the point where everyone thought she'd be first, not him. But I guess life is funny that way.
>Around the same time my first relationship ended, was only three months but she took my virginity. Thought I took hers but told me after she's fucked 25+ guys, now worried I got slut AIDS or something
>Just turned 18 this month, no job, no plans.
>Once my grandmother dies I'm most likely going to be homeless.

Life is great
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.