[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"who is that?" >"its my little brother,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Sup Anon.jpg (77 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Sup Anon.jpg
77 KB, 612x612
>"who is that?"
>"its my little brother, Anon"
>"hes not like you"
>"yeah all he does is stay in his room"
>"hey Anon, come over here and say hi to my friends"

wot do?
>>
>walk out
YO WHAT UP
HEARD THIS NIGGA WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME JUST NOW YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK BEFORE YOU GET HURT AGAIN LITTLE BITCHBOY
>>
File: 1439317340221.jpg (42 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1439317340221.jpg
42 KB, 377x326
>yeah h-hello
>take the food and act extra pathetic just to make the uncomforatable and ruin they lunch
>go to my room and play wow
>>
>>29684673
>stare at them with a blank face for five to ten seconds
>walk away with a face of disgust
With any luck I'd ruin the vibe of his shitty normie luncheon.
>>
>get over there
>say "hi"
>get what I wanted from that room
>go back to my room
>>
>Inhale deeply

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>grab food
>slink back to my room
>>
>>29684673

>BBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Hello normies!
>>
>tfw I am the big bro
>my 12 yo bro imitates my actions and sees me as a role model
>one day he heard me talking to my mom about me not going to the prom and basically never having a gf
>he now says he also won't go to the prom and gfs are stupid
>he tries to give me emotional support by saying that "it's cool how you don't conform to these retards"
>literally robot im the making
>about 6 years to his great disappointment
I am terribly sorry lil guy, I failed as a life teacher and brother
>>
>>29684673
>hey what's up guys
>fist bump the dude on the left
>>29685252
>tfw you'll never have a robot bro
>>
>>29685252
Don't worry bro it's your moms fault for being a poor decision maker and allowing for her children to not be raised with a dad
>>
>"hi"
i then pull out my ar-15 and spray all over, then continue my genocide crusade all the way to downtown
>>
> Social Anxiety revs up
> Completely shut down
> Brain loses its shit since I have to respond
> Somehow manage a panicked and nervous "hey"
> Clumsily get what I need
> Go back to room
> Lie on bed
> Panic/freak out/break down for a good 30 mins

>>29685015
Topkek
>>
>>29684673
Thank fuck I'm an only child. I don't know if I could deal with that.
>>
>>29684673
I'm pretty glad my brother isn't some mega chad.

It sounds a bit mean spirited, but I can't imagine how much more disappointed my parents would be in me if he were.
>>
>>29684673
"hey losers, which one of you is that mean asshole that everyone else secretly hates but is too afraid to mention to anyone else because you all pretend to like him?"
>>
File: Panty.jpg (2 MB, 1236x1600) Image search: [Google]
Panty.jpg
2 MB, 1236x1600
>>29684673
>Walk back into room
>Shut door
>Some seconds pass
>Suddenly the several members of the group is torn apart in a bloody mess
>A thunderous applause of bullets can be heard from above
>A giant mech crashes through the roof, further killing two of the group
>One of the girl, missing her lower body, drags herself screaming away from the scene
>TRY ME, FUCKING TRY ME YOU FUCKERS! TALK SHIT GET SHOT! FUCKING DIE!!!
>Mech extends it's arms towards the half-dead girl, dissintigrating her skull in a shower of lead
>You can almost hear the sound of the remaining members screams
AND YOU, BROTHER, YOU'VE ALLWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS, YOU FUCKING "ALPHA" CHAD MOTHERFUCKER!
>Mech kicks the remaining three survivors behind my brother, snapping their ribs and several other bones
>They lie there screaming, covered in blood, some of it not even their own
>Dismount the mech and walk towards my brother
>Shove a revolver in his hands and point it at my head
DO IT! FUCKING TRY ME, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!! YOU'LL NEVER DO IT, YOU'RE SCARED, YOU'RE WEAK, YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT! DOGSHIIIIIT! FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY, DO IT! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>Dig teeth deep into his neck and rip away at his flesh
>Had I not crushed his troath with my hands meanwhile I'm sure he would've screamed
>Bite halfway through his neck until I hit the bone
>Execute the remaining few who've managed to cling on to life throughout this whole ordeal
>Go back to speedrunning Diablo 2
>>
360 and walk back to my room
>>
just walk past making eye contact with a few of them giving a slight upward head motion and say "sup" as I walk past with no intention to speak or interacting with them in any way
>>
>>29685344
i had a chad bro, it was horrible

>"what the fuck is wrong with you anon you can't just stay inside all day and keep your mouth shut and not talk to anyone *punch* god your such a little bitch even dad thinks your retarded blah blah blah"

anyone who complains about not having a sibling is a fucking normie and needs to get off my board.
>>
>>29684673
laugh at my brother because his dad is dead
>>
>>29685580
T-thank you, anon... I-I think I like you.
>>
>Stand there for a while thinking about disembowelling them all on the table and rubbing their blood all over my naked body
>Anon?
>Oh, hey. I gotta go.
>>
>>29684673
Fuck your little brother.
>>
>little brother
>every person in that pic looks age 13 max
wut?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.