[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to beat the living shit out of all your family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pepeAAAAAAHH.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
pepeAAAAAAHH.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>tfw you want to beat the living shit out of all your family members

anyone else know this feeling?
>>
>>29684616
yes
i want to go to college now that ive spent 3 years working and saving up after high school but i dont think il survive next to these fucking morons
>>
>>29684616
Not all of them no. Only parents for being close minded dull fuckwads, and my sister for being a cunt and leeching off my parents money. My older brother not so much because I've gotten over him being a fanatical fundamentalist; and my younger brothers are all pretty cool.
>>
>>29684616
>I FUCKING HATE HER AND HOW SHE TREATED ME, I DESRVE TO HIT HER
>>
>am autistic
>try to open up to my uncle and tell him what I struggle with
>"Nah I don't believe in disorders"

I want to stab him in the ears and set his skin on fire.

Maybe that'll teach the faggot some empathy.
>>
>get angry and yell because I'm coughing up blood from a lung infection

>faggot dad yells at me "CALM DOWN"

>"NO, FFS, IM DYING"

>"CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I want to punch this cunt in the throat, so badly.
>>
Not exactly, but i don't get along with any of them much either

Mother is a moron that i've never had anything in common with at all, and the only things i've ever learned from her, was by negative example
Older brother is a wise-ass knowitall that always talks to me like i'm retarded. Not too long ago i said "it doesn't really matter what sort of TV one gets, a TV is a TV" and he started lecturing me about how "accepting ignorance is dangerous". It's gotten to the point that i can barely even be around him without getting salty, even if he doesn't act like that at all
I've got a younger brother who's alright, but i still don't feel much of a connection to him either
Dad's dead

Grandma and uncle, aunt, i dunno, i just don't feel any reason to talk to any of them at all. Family visits are just a boring extension of Tea Parties or something. I always had trouble connecting with people, and i don't feel any reason to do so with these people either
>>
>>29684730

Now he's sulking in the living room because I wont wish him a happy birthday.

Maybe try not talking to me like I'm a child for once, you fucking disrespectful prick.

It's his fault my lungs are fucked in the first place because he thought it was hilarious to wipe his snot on my food and get me sick and tell me not to bother seeing a doctor because coughing up brown shit and blood is part of the process.

I sincerely hope this faggot dies today.

I truly haven't felt love for my family members in years, not since I was a little kid. Now I despise all of them.
>>
bumpbpbpbpb
>>
>>29684730
>>29684773
I'm guessing this is bullshit, but if it's true...

He's probably crying because of how stupid he was. you've every reason to be mad at him, but my advice would be to either 1 go out and experience the few things you can in your narrowly limited lifespan, or 2 tell your dad what you said in these posts, try and clear the air between you two
>>
>>29684701
that's ironic because autists lack empathy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.