[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this statement? Right or wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
Thoughts on this statement? Right or wrong?
>>
>>29684606
It's right because it's essentially saying "if you're not gonna be involved with the kids don't bother with single moms." If it was something like "I'm a single mom why won't guys date me REEEEEE" then it would be stupid.
>>
>>29684606
tbqh any man willing to "step up to the plate" is a decent person and not a cuckold

however it is not because they are helping the roasty who couldn't keep a marriage together, it is because they are playing an active role in raising the kid so their life is a little less shitty, obviously their mother is a stupid whore and an awful human being

there is enough bullshit in the world as it is, so I can't call them a cuck
>>
>>29684606
Half-right, half-wrong.
The general message is right but you'll be playing daddy depending on when you start taking care of the kid.
If the child understands you're not their dad, good fucking luck because you'll need it. Very dependent on the child if they are "fuck you you're not my dad" or "eh you're alright."
If they don't know, you could at least pretend.
>>
>>29684643

I see where you're coming from, except it says "If you aren't ready to step up", implying anyone making a conscious decision to avoid getting involved with single moms just hasn't "realized" or "grown up" enough to see it's the right thing.
>>
File: 1467429097702.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1467429097702.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>29684709
but they are cucks though, literally raising Tyrones baby. That's the definition.
>>
>>29684606
>apart

wew
>>
>>29684606
>implying I wanted her in the first place
>>
>>29684770
>Tyrone
There's that name again. You closet homosexual fucks literally cannot get black dick off your mind. You think you're being funny but it's just pathetic.
>>
I guess?
who cares, single moms are single for a reason
>>
>>29684606
Ok i guess if it's a little boy, but girls who grow up without their biological father around are genetically predestined to be sluts
>>
>>29684770
That's actually not the definition. It is to be the husband of an adulteress. An adulteress is a woman who has extramarital affairs. So unless she cheats on you you're not a cuckold.
>>
>>29684606
> You'll be a part of a family
> But not the father, lol

Yeah that's why I'll never do it. I have heard too many stories about the kid rejecting the guy (or the woman) and making his/her life hell.
>>
>>29684606

It's completely wrong. Kids are the sole responsibility of the parents and statements like these are just trying to play on emotional manipulation into taking someone's responsibility and being used by a parasite and mooch. Taking care of another man's kids is like doing another man's job when he no shows to work, except you aren't even getting the paycheck out of it.

You're literally rewarded irresponsibility by doing this too. You're telling the irresponsible man it's okay for him to not be responsible because you're a sucker that will do it for him.

It's noble or honorable to be a willing fool.

>>29684758

Exactly. The only person who needs to "step up" is the person who squirted sperm into her vagina and for the vagina haver to "step up" and accept that person's role.

If you didn't plant the seed, then harvesting the plant is not your deed!
>>
>>29684606
>if you aren't ready to step up then simply dont step to her
>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE, WHY WONT ANYONE DATE ME?????????
>>
I'm not spending my time and money raising another's man's cumshot.

If were uninterested in promoting my own genes, I would just fuck hookers.
>>
>>29684606
it sounds logical. although its worded very obstinately for 'feminine rights'. fuck her and her kids. actually, no i would just fuck her. stupid ass degenerate meme where single males have some sort of responsibility to raise someone else's kids.
>>
>being a cuck
What a role model!
>>
it means you're a literal cuck
>>
Considering its basically saying "if you dont want to raise kids dont date a chick with kids" it seems pretty fair. I dont see much to disagree with.
>>
>>29684770
back to any board with flags faggo
>>
Jesus Christ, look at this shit.
>>
>>29685268
This is a man with no self respect folks.
>>
>>29685288

It almost makings me angry just to look at that picture. Why is it trending for men to have no self respect?
>>
>>29685457
Don't worry, it won't last more than one generation because all of them will fail to have their own children.
>>
>>29684867
Helping a woman raise a child she had with another man, assuming the man didn't actually fucking die, is facilitating his genetic parasitism at your own expense.
>>
>>29684867
The origin of the term comes from a type of bird that forces other birds to raise its offspring.
>>
>>29685488
but they and single mothers will raise chad's children to be cucks
>>
>>29685600
But then where do Chads come from?
>>
>>29684888
What if the original dad is dead?
>>
>>29686687

That's a different scenario then. It's amoral at best.
>>
>>29685530

That's always a good way of putting it. The statements like in OP's pics are basically the parasite trying to get you to not notice their blood sucking.
>>
File: 1463763197984.png (11 KB, 200x163) Image search: [Google]
1463763197984.png
11 KB, 200x163
what if the father die?
>>
>>29684888
>If you didn't plant the seed, then harvesting the plant is not your deed!
but if you harvest someone else's plant then you are basically stealing his food, which makes him the loser
>>
>>29687069
cucked from beyond the grave
>>
>>29687069
Slightly better, but the kids will ALWAYS come first.
>>
>>29687086

Huh?

The analogy here is that they already won because their genes have been passed on and you taking care of their kid isn't passing your genes on.
>>
>>29684606
Single mom propaganda.

>"Part of the family and the role model for a child"
How isn't that playing daddy?
>>
>>29687128
but what happens if your wives son becomes a millionaire and he lets you enjoy all of those luxuries, aswell as helping your offspring to become millionarires

I mean at this point wasn't that much better?

surely there is a really small chance of this, but what if it does happens'
>>
Does it amaze anyone else that you need a license to drive but not to have kids?
>>
>>29684709
>You have a short time in this world
>You spend it helping nurture the DNA of some other man and his slut

This is the core of cuckoldry. You're retarded.
>>
>>29687213
damn...... rly makes u think.....
>>
>>29687200
Just shut the fuck up, you total buffoon.
>>
>>29685563
>>29685530
I just looked it up in the dictionary
>>
>>29684606
Dating a woman with kids just means you're trying to fuck a woman with kids. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't fall for the responsibility meme; she wasn't responsible, so why should you be?
>>
I'd say that I would much prefer to raise kids that are my own, but the way I see it, giving my genetics to anybody should be seen as cruel punishment.
>>
>>29684606
absolutly wrong as fuck

dating a woman with kids if you are not over the age of 35 is a horrible idea. Raising another man's spawn is the pinnicle of cuckoldry. I wouldnt treat them as my own and i wouldnt want them to look up to me as their father at all.
>>
>>29687069
this would be the only circumstance making it somewhat ok but even then the mother would always be subconsciously comparing you to him and same with the kid.

If the father died and the woman just wanted to get out there again then its understandable but if the father left the picture then nope, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>29685675
Genetics, or the crucible of true loneliness.
>>
>>29685144
The worst is when a guy strings a woman along for years at a time before finally leaving her. For the kid it's devastating because sometimes the closest thing they had to a Dad just left.
>>
>>29687200
Another bluepill myth-meme. Just like soulmates, manning up, and the wage gap. The likelihood of that kid becoming successful and then taking care of you is far lower than the likelihood of him being unsuccessful OR another bluepilled drone enslaved to the nearest woman who gave him a chance.

But we have a whole generation of men sold lies and fairy tales like this, and they dive into misery head first.
>>
>>29687710

>implying it isn't always the woman's fault
>>
File: 1466274941709.png (557 KB, 772x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466274941709.png
557 KB, 772x1024
If parents get divorced when the child is is under the age or 16 then the child and the mother should be put to death

However I would also say that divorce should be illegal for anyone with children under 18
>>
>>29684606
>tfw my gf's sister had a bastard kid with some iranian drug lord
>tfw she got married to some dutch guy who she had another kid with

Guy acts nothing like a cuck. In fact, he sits around all day doing fuck all because apparently his back is fucked, and she 100% supports the family as the breadwinner. It's a really strange scenario.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.