[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Having a high IQ >Not becoming a doctor I seriously hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12
File: Wealthy.png (106 KB, 622x543) Image search: [Google]
Wealthy.png
106 KB, 622x543
>Having a high IQ
>Not becoming a doctor

I seriously hope you guys don't do this. Why are you cucking yourself out of the most well-paid, well-respected, secure, panty-wetting, good-boy-point-getting career in the entire world? Literal autists are becoming doctors. All you have to do is memorize a bunch of shit. Seriously, it's the brute force route to riches and bitches.
>>
>>29684500
I'm too lazy to be a doctor and I'd hate having to deal with sick people all day long
>>
>>29684500
Being a doctor is about memorizing things, not being a smart. I understand what yu're getting at though.
>>
>>29684542
Maybe you understand what I'm getting at because I literally wrote:

>All you have to do is memorize a bunch of shit

Lol. I don't think you have the reading comprehension to become a doctor.
>>
>>29684579
I only read the first two lines. Most of these bait threads start off obviously then end with a paragraph of incoherent shitposting, this one is different.
>>
File: OccsX.jpg (197 KB, 512x921) Image search: [Google]
OccsX.jpg
197 KB, 512x921
>>29684617

Well, in any case, you should know that doctors have the highest IQ, on average, of any profession. So, yeah, doctors do have to be "smart."

pic related
>>
>>29684654
my IQ is 118 but I really like the idea of being a janitor/cleaner, seems pretty comfy desu
>>
I'm glad people go into medicine, obviously, and I'm sure many people are happy doing it. But I just wouldn't be comfortable giving up that much independence in exchange for such a fixed life path. I think I'd always be wondering what I could have done.
>>
>>29684721
>is mentally capable of doing any profession in the world
>chooses to clean literal shit

Do you have crippling social anxiety or something?
>>
>>29684500
i would be miserable as a doctor. having to touch people, talk to them and have them expect me to care about their stupid fucking problems.

oh wait im law school so ill have to do all of that anyway. except touching hopefully
>>
>>29684795
>Not becoming a radiologist and sitting in a room all day looking at pictures and talking in a microphone all by yourself
>>
>>29684795
Are you me?
I'm not in law school, but i'm going soon
>>
there are all sorts of doctors not everyone is being payed 400k

besides it also takes into account plastic surgeons
>>
I don't want to expend the needed effort or put myself in a high stakes situation where I am what stands in between life and death for someone. I'm not social enough either.

>>29684741
Where the fuck do you think you are dude?
>>
>>29685525
>op has a chart showing a variety of medical professions
>incomes ranges from 200-400k
>"lol not everyone makes 400k tho, there's more than one type of doctor after all!"

How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>29684500
I have a high IQ and things I'm interested in and want to do in life, therefore, my choice of career isn't about the amount of SALARY I'll get. I have zero intentions to ever not be self-employed too.

This is often the case with your average high IQ individual.
>>
I'm scared of blood and guts and failure which leads to the death of others.
>>
>>29684500
I wouldn't have guessed that dermatology was that high.
>>
>>29684721
I'm a custodian, the comfiest job is night custodian. Nobody around, you just take out the trash, wipe a few tables and lock all the doors (for a school)
>>
>>29684500

>tfw wanted to become doctor and had good grades through school
>tfw parents told me I'd never be able to become a doctor
>tfw when I listened to them and got a soulless business degree

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

>Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what might have been".
>>
>>29684500
>STEM
lol

How pathetic
>>
>>29685614
You said it yourself, /200k/. is not 400k. Poster only specified 400k, no other amount.
>>
>>29685746
The image shows tons of different incomes.

I'm serious, are you retarded? It literally has twenty-six different incomes listed.
>>
File: 1466871421999.png (564 KB, 574x570) Image search: [Google]
1466871421999.png
564 KB, 574x570
>tfw too smart for liberal arts
>tfw too dumb for medical field
>>
File: medicalaccept.jpg (31 KB, 427x289) Image search: [Google]
medicalaccept.jpg
31 KB, 427x289
>>29684500
I do not have black skin to gain easy entry into medical school.
>>
File: 1 feeel.png (46 KB, 253x294) Image search: [Google]
1 feeel.png
46 KB, 253x294
>tfw have bad memory
just
>>
>going to school for eight years or longer just to make a ton of money that won't even feel worth it if you don't like what you're doing
I hate this mentality of picking a job solely on how much you'll make from it. What a shitty boring way to live.
>>
I seriously hope you don't take "IQ" seriously.
>>
I don't want women or money, I just want to be left alone. Becoming a doctor would be a terrible choice then for me.
>>
>>29684741
Yes. As well as no friends and depression. I don't want any stress.

>>29685686
Sounds pretty nice man, I'll look into it
>>
I don't want to interact with people like that. I also don't care enough, I'm in a pretty big downward spiral. Anyway, I'd rather get try to get into psychopharmacology.
>>
Haven't you seen the statistics that say doctors hate what they do and regret entering the profession?

They are overworked, basically work in retail, and have to deal with stupid fatass patients all day every day. You just pull up to work and it's fatty with hemorrhoids and the hypochondriac who was there yesterday and the woman who has severe heart disease but refuses lifestyle changes and shows up with high blood pressure symptoms.

inb4-but specialties! what, do you like putting stents in fat people? does it sound fun to put five new hips in grandmas today while you harried left and right? wanna deal with another ingenious manipulative psychotic patient?
>>
>>29685903
What's the source for your meme image, friend?
>>
>>29686214
See>>29684863

I'm gonna be a comfy radiologist. I'm not even going to see patients. I'm just gonna sit all alone in my office looking at pictures...similar to what I do now :DDDDD
>>
>>29684500
Too many responsibilities and you are basically busy 24/7.
>>
>>29684542
You realize intelligence is applied memory? Having a high IQ makes basic memorization ez mode
>>
>>29686262
>has a source
>"what's the source?"

Lots of stupid people in this thread
>>
>>29684500
The real high IQ job for a robot is in the criminology sector.
>>
Having a high IQ has nothing to do with whether or not you can be a Doctor. What you actually need to be is rich so you can afford all the pieces of paper.
>>
>>29685794
And the poster ONLY said 400k. Are you stupid or can you not read and decide to put your English degree to use(finally) and apply argument on something you think he's implying when he LITERALLY said 400k only. Therefore when he says not every one will earn 400k, he is correct. The chart shows that with the other 25 sets of income.

Maybe you should stop making shit up just so you can get pissed off for no reason.
>>
>>29686345
Please show me where their post specifically states 400k is the only income for doctors. >>29684500

Do you realize how stupid you sound yet?
>>
>>29684500
Yeah sure the average salary of orthopedics is 443,000 a year.

The real average is probably around 70-80k, this chart is complete BS unless it represents only doctors who own private clinics.
>>
had to interview a lot of physicians as part of my job

they are fucking miserable, all of them. they show it when they can take off their bedside manner face

you can see it in their eyes
>why did i sacrifice so much for this?
>this is my life
>and when you count the debt and years not earning, my pa out-earns me
>>
>>29686404
This chart refers to the United States...Orthopedists do make that much. Orthopedic surgeons are millionaires around here. Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>29684500

I'm already 23 and just barely out of CC. It's too late for me.
>>
>>29686451
Then why the fuck aren't all the doctors moving to america?
>>
>>29686500
have you looked at a hospital roster lately?
many maybe even most doctors in the us are foreign born
developing countries all have brain drain problems, losing their doctors to us
>>
>>29686500
A lot do actually.

It's hard to get a visa and a job. The process is too long for some and some would rather stay home and help their people.
>>
>>29684741
if 118 can do anything, what can 141 do? do i get super powers or some shit?
>>
>Smart enough to do anything
>You spend your life working and studying to work
>>
>>29686529
>>29686543
Ok i'm becoming a fucking doctor and moving to america.
>mfw when i will be making 300-400k a year
>mfw in my country 40k a year is considered upper class
>>
>>29686579
Yep. If your IQ is actually 141, then you are technically a genius.
>>
>>29684500
no thanks, i don't have the money for tuition :D
>>
>>29686661
Loans, like the rest of us.
>>
>dealing with sick faggots
no thanks

If you are smart enough, go into business/finance. Make a shitload of money.
>>
>>29686692
Yeah, but then you're just some faggot in a cubicle. Doctors save peoples' lives. It's the #1 panty dropper.
>>
>>29686651
consider this:
>those are before tax incomes
>you usually aren't earning anything until about 30
>some specialties have forced retirement ages
>60 hours will be a slow week
>any patient could wreck your life with a malpractice suit
>malpractice insurance is expensive
>you have to live in a high cost of living area

you're probably better off coming here and becoming a petroleum engineer
>>
>>29686656
i had to take two different iq tests for the program i was in in high school to make sure the scores were consistent. one was 135 and the other 141. they said to go with the 141 because it was a more standard test.
>>
>>29686656
It doesn't really work like that. I'm in the 140s, but that doesn't really mean anything. Yeah, I'm good at learning stuff, but I have like zero motivation. I'd rather sit in my room watching TV for 7 hours a day.
>>
>>29686681
but don't you have to do like 4 more years than everybody else?

yeah, fuck that
>>
>tfw planned to go to physical therapy school as my goal going into college
>really enjoyed anatomy and physiology and did well in those classes
>tfw the loneliness and misery of college made me get a not so great GPA
>not only is it lower than the average physical therapy school GPA, but then i don't have a shit-ton of extracurriculars to go with it (some but not a ton)
>not to mention not having no motivation to go to grad school because of how much of a loser i am

was never smart enough for medical school but still
>>
>>29684500
> tfw IQ of 133
> tfw criminal record

Not matter what I do, not matter how much I fix every aspect of my life and work hard and achieve success, I will never work in healthcare.
>>
Medfag here. Third year and residency are horrible plus you're surrounded by normies (coworkers) and white trash/nigs/olds (patients) all day. The pay is good but really unnecessary for a bot.
>>
>>29684500
Being a doctor is boring.
I'd rather study physics.
>>
i really don't understand the mentality in wanting to become a doctor. humans are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>29686867
How does a robot end up being a doctor? Aren't you an anxious virgin like the rest of us?
>>
>>29686692

Finance fag here.

It is hell. All of it is meaninglessly moving money around, navigating bullshit regulations, dealing with complete fuckfaces who act like they're in The Wolf of Wall Street, and constantly trying to outmanuever everyone who is trying to outmaneuver you in any way possible, because the lowest tier performers get fired every year to keep costs down, regardless of how good that performance is.

It's soul crushing shit that will drain any hope for humanity that survived adolescence. This is not how man was supposed to live.
>>
>>29686939
Yes but you can get in if you're good at taking tests. Tbf I don't have crippling social anxiety like most, mainly just scared of girls tbqh.
>>
>>29686867
Incoming first year medfag here. What was your USMLE Step 1 score, and do you have any tips for it?

Also, what this guy said>>29686939
How does it feel being surrounded by annoyingly introverted normalfags all the time? Is it hard to gun when you're competing with massive extroverts?
>>
>>29684654
>none of the electrical engineers tested scored above 130
>I'm EE and a Mensan
I am the truest wizard?
>>
>>29686979
I meant annoyingly *EXTROVERTED*
>>
>>29686391
Its the first post you responded to, you're seriously retarded and need comprehension lessons >>29685525
>>
>>29686979
249. Do a lot of question banks (I did UWorld and Rx, would have done Kaplan too) and go over all the ones you missed again. Also do all the NBME practice tests. But just focus on doing well in your classes first year.

As far as gunners, I can't say I've ever had issues. What people think of you really is independent of what people around you do in my experience. Plus evaluations are usually pretty generic so your grade a lot of times is just based on the test you take at the end of the rotation.

The normies are more boring than annoying ime. I sometimes worry that they'll figure out my power level though. If they knew I was khv I'd be the class freak for sure.
>>
>>29686998
Nvm, the top 10% could be above 130. Not the top 2% of engineers, but I guess it still counts.
>>
>>29687047
And I did not say 400k is the only income at all. Please point that out for me, if you would? Pro tip, you can't. I never said 400k is the only income.

>I say differing numbers(200k, 400k) acknowledging there are different numbers
>OH WHY U SAYING ONLY WUN NUMBER HUH HUH???? WUN WUN WUN NUMBER OMG!!!

1+1 seems to be SO hard for tards like you.
>>
>>29684500
>wanting to get a degree in memorization because of material and social considerations
fuck off normie
>>
>>29684500
My IQ is probably around the 100 point range, I wouldn't be surprised if it were around 80 either, actually.
I started college thinking I would major in biology, take the MCAT and go onto medical school- but I ended up switching over to computer science.
I'm okay with that though, I get to meet people who have the same kind of /g/ related autism as I do and that's good enough for me.
Yeah, doctors' salaries are pretty high, but I wouldn't feel right taking that kind of money from people who couldn't afford it. I remember a time when we were poor and couldn't afford healthcare and a doctor we knew helped us out with checkups and pediatrics and stuff for free. He was the primary reason I wanted to be a doctor, and my only regret is that I couldn't do something similar for someone else like he did for us.
>>
>>29687061
I should add that a few people said I was "awkward" on my evals but overall my evals have still been good. Being awkward is better than annoying people which a lot of my classmates do.
>>
>>29687084
>>29687047
>>29686391
So you'll read it.
>>
>>29687061
Thanks, man. I will keep your advice in mind.

>249

Hot damn! Great job, brobot. What are you gonna specialize in? You can pretty much get into anything with that, right? inb4 derm
>>
>doctors have the highest suicide rate of all professions

ok
>>
>>29684500
I'm getting into biomedical engineering. Am I just cucking myself out of many dollars?
>>
>>29687098
>I wouldn't feel right taking that kind of money from people who couldn't afford it.
lmao what a loser
>>
>>29687111
>>29687084
>>29687047
Also first post was not me. I am simply calling out how retarded you are for saying that the poster is saying hes retarded because not everyone makes 400k, which is true. Because they could make 200k, 250k, 300k and etc, which are NOT 400k.
>>
>>29687138
>Am I just cucking myself out of many dollars?

Pretty much. You'd need to be the top 1% of biomedical engineers to earn $200K annually...whereas the lowliest of doctors, the pediatricians, make that ON AVERAGE.
>>
>>29687111
You're only proving my point.

>OP has 26 incomes
>you go full retard and say he only includes 400k income
>point out your wrong
>you repeat multiple times I'm wrong and that OP only talks about 400k

Good lord. You're so dense.
>>
>>29687136
actually, it's dentists.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jobs-commit-suicide-2010-10?op=1

>implying dentists are doctors
>implying they're not killing themselves because they're failed doctors
>>
>>29687098
You seem like a very nice guy. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Don't listen to >>29687161 ..he's probably a soulless finance fag or a NEET with 0 prospects in life.
>>
>>29687098
>>29687192
spot the cucks
>>
Eh, I was okay at Math so I subscribed to the engineering meme. Easy job, pay is decent.
>>
I'm going to dental school this year.

It's a bit less stressful environment than medicine, but I'm about to be going close to 300K in debt over 4 years.

I can make 120K coming out though, and get up to 200K+ and much higher if i open a practice in the right location though. Considering specializing in oral surgery for the big bucks.. 1mil+ a year to pull wisdoms and place implants.

Hope I made the right choice.
>>
>>29686759
What stupid high school did you go to that made you take iq tests?
>>
having a high iq + depression = zero motivation. Especially when that motivation is only money.
>>
>>29686854

Was it a felony? Because if it wasn't, or you didn't steal shit, it shouldn't matter too much.
>>
>>29684500
>ridiculous overtime
>on call 24/7

not sure if its worth it desu
>>
>>29687313
money is literally the best motivation
>>
>>29687348
That's why you become a derm or ortho.

You own your private practice and work set hours. You just have to learn how to run a business as well.
>>
>>29687352
why?
I mean it doesn't seem bad. It just doesn't seem worth the effort.
>>
>>29686021

More like 14 years.

4 yrs undergrad
4 yrs med school
4 yrs residency
2 yrs fellowship / specialty

Probably better value for the time / money would be becoming a physician or pathologist assistant. That's just 4 years for undergrad and 2 years for master's.
>>
>>29687397
hmh so you dont want to have cute wife, a nice car, good fod, a nice house and having high social status?
>>
>>29687397
Even in this thread people are saying professions where you make hundreds of thousands as physicians/finance are still a miserable soulcrushing existence. This is exactly why I dropped and became a NEET
>>
>>29687397
also I had a father who was focused on money more than his own children and ridiculously frugal. Now he's an old miserable pathetic shit.
>>
File: 1457231641170.jpg (291 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1457231641170.jpg
291 KB, 800x778
>>29687161
Shit medics with that attitude belong in a fucking trash bag in a deserted mountain in Mexico, wanna earn some serious cash from people that cant afford shit? get involved in politics instead
>>
>>29687478
I just want to sit in my office doing analysis to old people and earning a lot of money. You are the one who should kill yourself, underage sjw
>>
>>29687186
I never said OP talked about 400k only. Point it out. I pointed out what you asked me to point out so why not point out what I ask you to point out? In the exact post.

I said this poster(>>29685614) talked about 400k only. NOTHING about OP saying it. Get some reading comprehension, I even explained in my post. You're just too retarded.
>>
>>29686404
>70-80k
Lol where the fuck are you getting that from

>>29686262
its from the aamc website most likely

>>29687348
ill literally be never be on call
>>
>>29684500
125 is not enough to do anything with but also too much and you still get targeted by normies

made my initial school life super easy, though, i guess

math exam? no problem. walking through the halls and not getting bullied? that's the real test.
>>
File: 341451432.jpg (13 KB, 282x272) Image search: [Google]
341451432.jpg
13 KB, 282x272
>>29684500
>>29685903
Holy shit. It's that easy.

I'm gonna be starting biochem as one of the only black people in my major at my college. Holy fuck I'm gonna be rich.

I'm going to have so much fun spitting on people when I get rich.
>>
>>29687466
if those are your innermost desires, you do not have a high iq.
>>
>>29688334
a test in my college said i have 120 IQ

try again kid

anyways

>beliving IQ matters
pls go underage
>>
>>29687191
I'm smart enough to be a doctor but thinking of being a dentist as it looks like a more chill and stress free job. Pay is good too
>>
File: tumblr_o7c6pnKgJH1qitdj1o9_1280.jpg (292 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7c6pnKgJH1qitdj1o9_1280.jpg
292 KB, 1200x900
because its massive un ending responsibility in life

my doctor had to answer a beeper from my pharmacy when she WASNT WORKING to answer a simple question just for me and im just one patient

its like dedicating your entire life its not like you become a doctor just on tuesdays and wedsdays and get to play vidya the rest
>>
>>29686289
Good luck. I don't know how it is in the US, but in Canada radiology is one of the most competitive specialties to enter, and there are very few spots open each year.

You'd better be top 5% of your med school if you're going to get in, which means you'll be busting your ass for years to get there.
>>
is dental school a better choice if your motivation is money?
>>
>>29685903
>2.0 gpa higher acceptance rate than the highest bracket
But why?
>>
>>29688649
Generally yes, although some medical specialties are goldmines, but they are obviously much more competitive fields to get into.

But the real answer is that business is the best choice if your motivation is money.

You don't need to be a dentist, doctor or lawyer to own a clinic or firm - you just need to hire people to work under you.
>>
If you get a job for money then you are a cuck. In fact you probably literally get cucked by some whore for your money.
>>
File: 8OlWPRO.jpg (124 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
8OlWPRO.jpg
124 KB, 1365x2048
>>29688706
>some medical specialties are goldmines

everything is a gold mine if you dedicate your entire life to it

you ought to make appealing ideas that make life the easiest to live and becoming a doctor is not one of them

its responsibility and stress for the rest of your life

people who pick up trash for a living have gotten rich

imagine if you spent 20 years doing that instead of college and training to become a doctor
>>
>>29688649
former dental school student here

dentists have the same issues as doctors. 50-70 hour weeks when getting established, which can take years. 6-7 figure debt. malpractice. jerk patients. but there's also the added bonus of arthritis and carpal tunnel from using your hands and fingers to shape crowns and correct dentition all day, every day.

also, imagine taking a bit of candle wax. and using the tip of a butter knife to shape it into a very small object. that's basically all you do in first year lab. you get plastic models of teeth, and you have to recreate them with the wax and dental tools. to perfection. no half-ass "eh kinda looks the same." it's one of those things. when you tell people and describe it, they're like "is that all?" but when you're actually doing it, and the professors are showing you, repeatedly, all the minor details you fucked up on, it gets hard. people broke down crying in lab on multiple occasions. lab itself wasn't hard. it was the cumulative effect. all of the studying for histology, microbiology, lab tests, legal tests. being up early for lecture. staying up late to review. not to mention any social bullshit in your life. that's when many people are getting married or trying to get serious with their partners. they're moving out on their own and having financial difficulties for the first time. they have (young) kids. it's fucking heavy.

talk to actual dentists. and ask them, directly, what you want to ask. they'll try to dance around and paint a rosy picture at times. but really press them to be honest. then make a decision.
>>
File: 1440227836_jessica-jung.jpg (26 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1440227836_jessica-jung.jpg
26 KB, 338x450
>>29689215
also you forgot the part where they convince and indoctrinate you to think fluoride is anything other than a toxic waste pesticide and extremely radioactive and lethal and does nothing for teeth
>>
>>29684500
Too much work, and I don't want to be responsible for other humans' deaths or illnesses.
>>
Canada is a great place to be a doctor for the most part. No real malpractice suits unless you seriously fuck up, and where I am you can make the military foot the bill if you play your cards right.
>>
>>29687264
it wasnt the high school itself, it was a state program for "highly gifted" students. it basically tries to help at least some students not get intellectually fucked up by common core, but only if they are "smart enough" to be worth the effort.

its really bullshit.
>>
>>29684500
Just marry one. Speaking from experience, it is a much better use of your time and intelligence.
>>
>>29690783
>just marry one
And be a parasitic woman who did nothing with her life while the man worked his ass of for years. That's nice.

>Speaking from experience
What kind? Are you a doctor?
>>
Because I'm going to be a fighter pilot instead, if that fails I'll have to settle for aerospace engineer.

I'm too ugly and autistic to ever get a gf though anyway
>>
I'm joining the military because i don't see a future for myself and I'm a dumb piece of shit. Maybe the army will make me a Chad
>>
>>29684500
Honestly it wouldn't fix my problems. i don't think that would be enough money and prestige to be able to meet someone I want. I am basically an obsessive, I gave up on material gains when I gave up on meeting someone, for me the two are inseparable the former being a means to the latter.
>>
>>29684500
Because being a doctor isn't for me.
I'm an electrical engineer/computer scientist.
>>29684542
This is write. Anything relating to biology is memorizing shit. That's why people like that dumb bitch who assaulted a uber driver get to be neurosurgeons.
>>
>>29691993
>this is write
*right
Fucking autocorrect
>>
File: eye.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
Okay I'm interested in getting a medical degree and specialization

What doesn't need a pre-med undergrad background? I'm also squeemish with handling bodily fluids and germs so nothing like that. What field am I describing? Being an eye doctor sounds comfy though
>>
I'm thinking either orthopedic or pathology, and I'm slightly better at the second one.

Which would you say is more stress free? I'd assume pathology
>>
>>29684500
Well I didn't want to go to school for 4 extra years then be someone's bitch for two more
or however long residency is
>>
>>29686760
same. i score in the 140+ range but all i ever wanna do is draw pictures of adam lanza. im so tired of having to do things.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.