[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>father always tells me to stop being in my room all the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: home-alone-parents[1].jpg (223 KB, 1024x550) Image search: [Google]
home-alone-parents[1].jpg
223 KB, 1024x550
>father always tells me to stop being in my room all the time and join the family (aka mom and dad)
>all they do is either sit in their home offices on the computer or watching tv and don't talk to each other

any other robots parents FA?
>>
File: bane.jpg (56 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
56 KB, 900x900
>>29684461
Nah my parents are normies. My mother seems distraught at how lonely I am. I didn't ask to be born.
>>
>>29684461
Yeah same here. I keep telling them, I more then willing to do stuff with them, but I don't feel like watching TV all the time with them or playing board games. I even told them they could come up with an activity. You know what happened? They just complain some more about me not doing anything with them and coming up with excuses why they can't do anything with me. And also being unable to come up with anything we could do.
So sick and tired of this bullshit. I'm going to be moving out by September.
>>
>>29684461
If they're FA then how did they meet? Because as a kissless virgin getting married is impossible, won't happen for me.
>>
>>29684461

>Random festivity that brings up the family close.
>"Come out of your room and be with the family"
>Family proceeds to insult you, and joke on everything you love, how you look, and how alone you are.
>You get mad, they giggle and keep going.
>You don't get mad, they giggle and keep going.
>>
>>29684732
obviously they arent FA. they just act like it. they never do anything with anyone except each other if they do anything at all. my father doesnt even use a phone
>>
>>29685445
They just sound like failed normies desu.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.